What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

My grimiest moment happened when i was dating this one chick. At that time, she told me she wasn't dating anyone else, but a couple of days later a frog-eyed looking friend of mine told me he had seen her at the mall holding hands with her ex. So to get back at her, I took her to a restaurant and told her she could order what ever she wanted, my treat. She had the biggest smile on her face and she proceeded to order the most expensive items on the menu. I ordered appetizers , ribs,  deserts, basically the whole nine on my part as well. After we had finished eating and the bill came, I told her that i forgot my wallet in the car. So I went to my car , got in and booooooked it. after about 5 mins, she was blowing up my phone and the funny thing about this incident was that she had NO MONEY.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the ayo stories $#!+ is ridiculous but any ways i got another story
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*
thats ++!++% up b.....lacing they %*+$ w/ dope
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you get yours one day 
indifferent.gif
 seriously.....and i'm talking about six feet under too 

THIS. I hope you get hit up for that !%%!.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

30t6p3b.gif
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*
thats ++!++% up b.....lacing they %*+$ w/ dope
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you get yours one day 
indifferent.gif
 seriously.....and i'm talking about six feet under too 

THIS. I hope you get hit up for that !%%!.

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
av4e1z.gif

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
av4e1z.gif

Originally Posted by killabee

My grimiest moment happened when i was dating this one chick. At that time, she told me she wasn't dating anyone else, but a couple of days later a frog-eyed looking friend of mine told me he had seen her at the mall holding hands with her ex. So to get back at her, I took her to a restaurant and told her she could order what ever she wanted, my treat. She had the biggest smile on her face and she proceeded to order the most expensive items on the menu. I ordered appetizers , ribs,  deserts, basically the whole nine on my part as well. After we had finished eating and the bill came, I told her that i forgot my wallet in the car. So I went to my car , got in and booooooked it. after about 5 mins, she was blowing up my phone and the funny thing about this incident was that she had NO MONEY.  
laugh.gif
roll.gif

good one

Originally Posted by killabee

laugh.gif
roll.gif

good one

posted when thread first started, got me thinking on some more things..
had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
 over at my crib.. chick was on her period. does not matter to me, i fly in any weather. anyways, im playing pocket pool down there, and my hands are a absolute mess 
eyes.gif
.. shes digging it, so i just go with some pron type stuff. put my fingers in her mouth, and she goes to town 
eek.gif
...licked them CLEAN while im smashing. get done. and that was that.. had me freaking for days, told ALLL my boys. ahaha.. 

was at another chicks house that was 
smokin.gif
.. i just got back from school in kansas so i was beasting . get her in bed, and start to four play. im pulling the shocker on her, and going deep 
eyes.gif
... pull my fingers out and got brown doodoo on my finger 
sick.gif
.. did not want that to stop the session. so while i was down there, i just wipe my fingers on her bed skirt... then go to town, leave riiiight after. dont call her while im in town after that. felt so weird.  

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
 over at my crib.. chick was on her period. does not matter to me, i fly in any weather. anyways, im playing pocket pool down there, and my hands are a absolute mess 
eyes.gif
.. shes digging it, so i just go with some pron type stuff. put my fingers in her mouth, and she goes to town 
eek.gif
...licked them CLEAN while im smashing. get done. and that was that.. had me freaking for days, told ALLL my boys. ahaha.. 

smokin.gif
.. i just got back from school in kansas so i was beasting . get her in bed, and start to four play. im pulling the shocker on her, and going deep 
eyes.gif
sick.gif
.. did not want that to stop the session. so while i was down there, i just wipe my fingers on her bed skirt... then go to town, leave riiiight after. dont call her while im in town after that. felt so weird.  

Originally Posted by bwood056

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

smokin.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

smokin.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

smokin.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*breaks in to pharmacy and steals random asthma pumps*

Originally Posted by Crumbs

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

smokin.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*breaks in to pharmacy and steals random asthma pumps*

Worst thing I ever did was in a house party in long island. there was this thugged out chic that swore she can outdrink any guy. so I pour pee in a corona bottle all I could till it looked like def beer.put it in the freezer then said hey its the last beer who wants it and shorty was like that's all me lulz. she took three big gulps and was like the beer taste funny we all died laughing.

Worst thing I ever did was in a house party in long island. there was this thugged out chic that swore she can outdrink any guy. so I pour pee in a corona bottle all I could till it looked like def beer.put it in the freezer then said hey its the last beer who wants it and shorty was like that's all me lulz. she took three big gulps and was like the beer taste funny we all died laughing.

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Me and 3 of my homies roll to a random house party in a gigantic mansion in a gated community in the OC, the owners of the house were a friend of a friend so we didn't know them personally...so we're on the 2nd floor of the house drinking, smoking, and we had also popped xanax which had us feeling reckless. So it ends up that me and my homies were the last people in the house and we decide to go through the bedrooms and look to see if we can come up on anything and we clean upppp, we came out with a macbook pro,ipod,an external hard drive,bose headphones,tons of liquor, snowboard bindings, and other goodies. So after me and 2 of my other homies are done we go back to the car and we wait for our other friend to get done, so we're chilling in the car and we see a car coming along the road and it stops right next to us, it turns out to be the owner of the house and she asks us if anything was wrong and if we needed help, we tell her that we're waiting for our friend to come out and that he's throwing up somewhere, she goes along with it and says "well i should go see if he needs help"and she heads back into the house at that exact moment our homie comes out of the house stumbling and jumps in the car and I step on the gas and we're out of there, turns out he was playing up looking #+*!!$ up and came up on a dudes ID and debit card while he was finishing up inside, we made a pit stop at dennys and used the dude's debit card to pay for our meal and tossed his ID and debit card out the window as we got on the on ramp for the freeway

and my friends wonder why I don't throw parties....

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

Me and 3 of my homies roll to a random house party in a gigantic mansion in a gated community in the OC, the owners of the house were a friend of a friend so we didn't know them personally...so we're on the 2nd floor of the house drinking, smoking, and we had also popped xanax which had us feeling reckless. So it ends up that me and my homies were the last people in the house and we decide to go through the bedrooms and look to see if we can come up on anything and we clean upppp, we came out with a macbook pro,ipod,an external hard drive,bose headphones,tons of liquor, snowboard bindings, and other goodies. So after me and 2 of my other homies are done we go back to the car and we wait for our other friend to get done, so we're chilling in the car and we see a car coming along the road and it stops right next to us, it turns out to be the owner of the house and she asks us if anything was wrong and if we needed help, we tell her that we're waiting for our friend to come out and that he's throwing up somewhere, she goes along with it and says "well i should go see if he needs help"and she heads back into the house at that exact moment our homie comes out of the house stumbling and jumps in the car and I step on the gas and we're out of there, turns out he was playing up looking #+*!!$ up and came up on a dudes ID and debit card while he was finishing up inside, we made a pit stop at dennys and used the dude's debit card to pay for our meal and tossed his ID and debit card out the window as we got on the on ramp for the freeway

and my friends wonder why I don't throw parties....

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

2) My boy's having a birthday party at a hotel... I show up with 2 broads from work, one he REALLY wanted to smash but the other really wanted to smash him. I end up getting numerous lap dances and fellashed in the bathroom by Girl He Really Wants And Wrote Four Page Love Letters To and he's mad but knows if he shows it his other plan for butt would get mad and he'd have blue balls on his birthday. About a half hour later the chick I foofed is drunk and he's trying to console her for no reason and starts making out with her and I'm behind her angrily pointing to my garbage and her then my mouth and doing the the football "NO GOOD" signal and he shrugs & keeps going, meanwhile the Other Girl ends up blowing me and tells me to eat more sugar :c/. Next day at work he's bragging about making out with Girl He Wanted and I say "Yeah, after she blew me" and no one ever let him live it down and he literally moved to Seattle that weekend.

Yo, at least you tried to tell him. That's his bad

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

2) My boy's having a birthday party at a hotel... I show up with 2 broads from work, one he REALLY wanted to smash but the other really wanted to smash him. I end up getting numerous lap dances and fellashed in the bathroom by Girl He Really Wants And Wrote Four Page Love Letters To and he's mad but knows if he shows it his other plan for butt would get mad and he'd have blue balls on his birthday. About a half hour later the chick I foofed is drunk and he's trying to console her for no reason and starts making out with her and I'm behind her angrily pointing to my garbage and her then my mouth and doing the the football "NO GOOD" signal and he shrugs & keeps going, meanwhile the Other Girl ends up blowing me and tells me to eat more sugar :c/. Next day at work he's bragging about making out with Girl He Wanted and I say "Yeah, after she blew me" and no one ever let him live it down and he literally moved to Seattle that weekend.

Yo, at least you tried to tell him. That's his bad

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i love when people share things like this then turn around w/ "you dont know me" look how you presented yourself tho

mytmouse im interested in your grimey story

come back

i dont think i've ever done anything grimey...

its not in my nature...im sure i've thought about some stuff but i cant think of anything really horrible i've done

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i love when people share things like this then turn around w/ "you dont know me" look how you presented yourself tho

mytmouse im interested in your grimey story

come back

i dont think i've ever done anything grimey...

its not in my nature...im sure i've thought about some stuff but i cant think of anything really horrible i've done

Back
Top Bottom