What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Second no one was doin it to be gay.

Since when is smacking men in the face and nutting on whole grain NOT gay?

Hank Hill: "That boy just ain't right."

nutting on whole grain
roll.gif

How you gon' nut on nut?

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

Second no one was doin it to be gay.

Since when is smacking men in the face and nutting on whole grain NOT gay?

Hank Hill: "That boy just ain't right."

nutting on whole grain
roll.gif

How you gon' nut on nut?

Originally Posted by Crumbs

Originally Posted by bwood056

posted when thread first started, got me thinking on some more things..
had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
 over at my crib.. chick was on her period. does not matter to me, i fly in any weather. anyways, im playing pocket pool down there, and my hands are a absolute mess 
eyes.gif
.. shes digging it, so i just go with some pron type stuff. put my fingers in her mouth, and she goes to town 
eek.gif
...licked them CLEAN while im smashing. get done. and that was that.. had me freaking for days, told ALLL my boys. ahaha.. 

was at another chicks house that was 
smokin.gif
.. i just got back from school in kansas so i was beasting . get her in bed, and start to four play. im pulling the shocker on her, and going deep 
eyes.gif
... pull my fingers out and got brown doodoo on my finger 
sick.gif
.. did not want that to stop the session. so while i was down there, i just wipe my fingers on her bed skirt... then go to town, leave riiiight after. dont call her while im in town after that. felt so weird.  

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Seriously... dude is nastier than ole buddy slapping dudes with his wang.

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
 over at my crib.. chick was on her period. does not matter to me, i fly in any weather. anyways, im playing pocket pool down there, and my hands are a absolute mess 
eyes.gif
.. shes digging it, so i just go with some pron type stuff. put my fingers in her mouth, and she goes to town 
eek.gif
...licked them CLEAN while im smashing. get done. and that was that.. had me freaking for days, told ALLL my boys. ahaha.. 

smokin.gif
.. i just got back from school in kansas so i was beasting . get her in bed, and start to four play. im pulling the shocker on her, and going deep 
eyes.gif
sick.gif
.. did not want that to stop the session. so while i was down there, i just wipe my fingers on her bed skirt... then go to town, leave riiiight after. dont call her while im in town after that. felt so weird.  

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

smokin.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
.... how so ?? im not on any guy stteeez type stuff.. im just sicker than most when it comes to getting down. and trust, i have never had any complaints..

Originally Posted by Napoleon

had this chick that was 
smokin.gif
eyes.gif
eek.gif

smokin.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Son...
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
.... how so ?? im not on any guy stteeez type stuff.. im just sicker than most when it comes to getting down. and trust, i have never had any complaints..

i kinda have one. back in college me and my really close friend (i call her my sister) were going to dinner at subway and she was yelling/lecturing me as usual. so before we sat down i took some napkins and wiped my hands and the table and chairs off. then i placed them on the table neatly (subconsciously)..we get our food and eat all the while shes still nagging me. so then she grabs the napkins i used and wipes her mouth with them. I didnt do it on purpose but i didnt stop her either. lol then when she was finished i told her i used them to clean the table. lol.

edit- im sorry i have a headache and am not thinking clear. my fault jm2000 thanks you

i kinda have one. back in college me and my really close friend (i call her my sister) were going to dinner at subway and she was yelling/lecturing me as usual. so before we sat down i took some napkins and wiped my hands and the table and chairs off. then i placed them on the table neatly (subconsciously)..we get our food and eat all the while shes still nagging me. so then she grabs the napkins i used and wipes her mouth with them. I didnt do it on purpose but i didnt stop her either. lol then when she was finished i told her i used them to clean the table. lol.

edit- im sorry i have a headache and am not thinking clear. my fault jm2000 thanks you

30t6p3b.gif
i usually dont even comment cause half of these are prob ducktales but never has "where they do that at" applied better?

i mean theres grimey then theres another level...

yall playing with pee pee and poo poo like your toddlers, raping passed out chicks, lacing peoples drugs....
alien.gif

30t6p3b.gif
i usually dont even comment cause half of these are prob ducktales but never has "where they do that at" applied better?

yall playing with pee pee and poo poo like your toddlers, raping passed out chicks, lacing peoples drugs....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i kinda have one. back in college me and my really close friend (i call her my sister) were going to dinner at subway and she was yelling/lecturing me as usual. so before we sat down i took some napkins and wiped my hands and the table and chairs off. then i placed them on the table neatly (unconsciously)..we get our food and eat all the while shes still nagging me. so then she grabs the napkins i used and wipes her mouth with them. I didnt do it on purpose but i didnt stop her either. lol then when she was finished i told her i used them to clean the table. lol.

"Subconsciously"

30t6p3b.gif
cmon man. Ur a howardite too smh 

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i kinda have one. back in college me and my really close friend (i call her my sister) were going to dinner at subway and she was yelling/lecturing me as usual. so before we sat down i took some napkins and wiped my hands and the table and chairs off. then i placed them on the table neatly (unconsciously)..we get our food and eat all the while shes still nagging me. so then she grabs the napkins i used and wipes her mouth with them. I didnt do it on purpose but i didnt stop her either. lol then when she was finished i told her i used them to clean the table. lol.

"Subconsciously"

30t6p3b.gif
cmon man. Ur a howardite too smh 

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by onewearz

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

EDIT: DAMN CICERO!
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

you're a real piece of %%%* ......

it's one thing to do something grimey and be remorseful but to just be like WHOOPS and come off like you braggin is some real lame %%%* . i'm raising 2 daughters now and turds like you are definitely my example .......
And I care what you think....because? I said WHOOPS cuz at the end of the day, that's what it came down to. We +*$#** up. But I'm living MY life for ME, not for th kid she never knew she wanted until she met me. Please... Truth is, it was just a mistake. Just cuz she fell in like with the idea of some %#$% we both said wasn't supposed to happen, don't mean I should have as well. You acting like it's my girl I did this to. This %#$% just happened G. Tell your lil girls never to slip up on BC or fall for a long distance fling, or be so desperate for a kid that they'd actually want one with the guy they just met a month ago, Super Dad..  #BOW.  !$#! I look like switching my whole life around on a fling and a WHOOPS? We pro-choice over here bay bay!
you did this to a black woman?

Originally Posted by onewearz

Had to abort.. she begged me not to make her.. %%%*% please. WHOOPS. Then I didn't pay half. Or go with her to the clinic. Now her baby factory is botchd up cuz they did the job all wrong. She had to have surgery to close it down for good and stop the bleeding.

EDIT: DAMN CICERO!
pimp.gif

EDIT 2: Some of ya'll sound real lost when #$%%$$ get to talking bout grams. How you ain't never heard of a front?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ some of ya'll...

30t6p3b.gif

you're a real piece of %%%* ......

it's one thing to do something grimey and be remorseful but to just be like WHOOPS and come off like you braggin is some real lame %%%* . i'm raising 2 daughters now and turds like you are definitely my example .......
And I care what you think....because? I said WHOOPS cuz at the end of the day, that's what it came down to. We +*$#** up. But I'm living MY life for ME, not for th kid she never knew she wanted until she met me. Please... Truth is, it was just a mistake. Just cuz she fell in like with the idea of some %#$% we both said wasn't supposed to happen, don't mean I should have as well. You acting like it's my girl I did this to. This %#$% just happened G. Tell your lil girls never to slip up on BC or fall for a long distance fling, or be so desperate for a kid that they'd actually want one with the guy they just met a month ago, Super Dad..  #BOW.  !$#! I look like switching my whole life around on a fling and a WHOOPS? We pro-choice over here bay bay!
you did this to a black woman?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
if the "poo poo" comment is towards me .. when did i ever say i was "playing" with it ? this post is grimiest things ever done? so i shared some of my experiences. ive had my share of women. and "poo poo" is bound to happen, esp the way i get down. as i stated, i wiped it and kept it moving. sorry if it gave u a 
alien.gif
, but to me i hit a 
smokin.gif
.... on another note i agree with peeing on dudes head, and raping chicks, lacing. such.. but mine is a legit story, that "%!@@" happens.. 

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
if the "poo poo" comment is towards me .. when did i ever say i was "playing" with it ? this post is grimiest things ever done? so i shared some of my experiences. ive had my share of women. and "poo poo" is bound to happen, esp the way i get down. as i stated, i wiped it and kept it moving. sorry if it gave u a 
alien.gif
, but to me i hit a 
smokin.gif
.... on another note i agree with peeing on dudes head, and raping chicks, lacing. such.. but mine is a legit story, that "%!@@" happens.. 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the ayo stories $#!+ is ridiculous but any ways i got another story
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*
thats ++!++% up b.....lacing they %*+$ w/ dope
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you get yours one day 
indifferent.gif
 seriously.....and i'm talking about six feet under too 

THIS. I hope you get hit up for that !%%!.

check my sig
thats why its no big deal to me

Back
Top Bottom