What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the ayo stories $#!+ is ridiculous but any ways i got another story
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*
thats ++!++% up b.....lacing they %*+$ w/ dope
30t6p3b.gif
i hope you get yours one day 
indifferent.gif
 seriously.....and i'm talking about six feet under too 

THIS. I hope you get hit up for that !%%!.

check my sig
thats why its no big deal to me

30t6p3b.gif
ok if you read my last story about ol boy with the hair and tobacco its about him and his boys
so one time we were chillin me n my cousins and him and his boys. well we chiefin and keep in mind it was these guys first time blowin, so they had barely discovered what hittin 'greens' was. they all arguin and fussin over whos gonna hit greens first (talk about some hypes but yea) well we are gettin tired of this (me and my cousin) so we decide to !#$% these dudes over because they blowin our high. well me and my cousin were sellin dope at the time so we thought it would be funny to lace their bowl and watch em start trippin. they hit it and a few minutes later they start on this im hungry but i cant eat type steez and they eyes are reddder than the devils !#$% but wider than the tvs at new meadowlands. we dyin because they didnt want greens no more and one became a dope fiend. HAHAHA
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

check my sig

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

check my sig

eyes.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
check my sig
Cool life, bro.

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
check my sig
Cool life, bro.

Thread of the year! I'll play!

Had sex with my ex raw, she left 10 mins later had sex with my girlfriend and I didn't shower! Also they really dislike each other
ohwell.gif

I was young and dumb, but if I can think of more i'll post them

Thread of the year! I'll play!

Had sex with my ex raw, she left 10 mins later had sex with my girlfriend and I didn't shower! Also they really dislike each other
ohwell.gif

I was young and dumb, but if I can think of more i'll post them

Beat this.

I illegally parked for like 30 seconds to return a library book

So ashamed of myself
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Beat this.

I illegally parked for like 30 seconds to return a library book

So ashamed of myself
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ABC

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
check my sig
Cool life, bro.

it sure is

Originally Posted by ABC

30t6p3b.gif
*kanye shrug*
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif
check my sig
Cool life, bro.

it sure is

im not a super grimey dude but i got some "super lite weight" grimey stuff
So my senior year of college, my girlfriend has to go home to get surgery on her knee or whatever. Im like cool stay long as you need to. Anyways we won conference that day men's and women's basketball. Everybody is out drunk as a skunk. Im on some Samson steez, no hair cut no liquor. Anyway, I go down stairs from the party in the hallway eating a cookie. One of her teammates gives me the eye and starts making out with me, with the cookie in my mouth (no raz B). Im like whatever, girls all *%*$*% (word to cam).  Would have went to smash but one of the dang freshman (can't handle the liq) started to %#$* block. So i was like whatever ill get it another time. never happened 
tired.gif

Welp later that night her other home girl she was super hammered. We're in the hallway wrestling or whatever. pulled down her panties on some jus messin around type stuff but she was on it. i go to my room text her something like "meet me in my girlfriends room" shes like "no not there." so i go down to her room to try and get the cookies. I ask her if she's gonna give them up.  She says "I just got off my period (
sick.gif
), but its gonna be too tight i haven't had sex in a year (lying %##!$)." Im like we'll see. I put the helmet on my soldier and proceed across enemy lines to get them cookies.  Welp, she wasn't lying it was like putting my **** between 2 bricks that already have been cemented.
indifferent.gif
. whatever i ask her to bless me with the knowledge she does while im fingering her. I relieve myself. Go to my room and sleep.  Weelll wake up the next morning because we have to take pictures for winning conference.. and guess whats on my finger ??
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

my then gf never found out about these "lite weight grimey" deeds.. but she did find out how i smashed the girl who took her starting spot (double entendre)... 
laugh.gif

got some more stories about my boys that are suppper grimey..

ill b back gotta read some more stories

thanks OP and all the stories tellers 

this is 
roll.gif
 and some are 
tired.gif
tired.gif

im not a super grimey dude but i got some "super lite weight" grimey stuff
So my senior year of college, my girlfriend has to go home to get surgery on her knee or whatever. Im like cool stay long as you need to. Anyways we won conference that day men's and women's basketball. Everybody is out drunk as a skunk. Im on some Samson steez, no hair cut no liquor. Anyway, I go down stairs from the party in the hallway eating a cookie. One of her teammates gives me the eye and starts making out with me, with the cookie in my mouth (no raz B). Im like whatever, girls all *%*$*% (word to cam).  Would have went to smash but one of the dang freshman (can't handle the liq) started to %#$* block. So i was like whatever ill get it another time. never happened 
tired.gif

Welp later that night her other home girl she was super hammered. We're in the hallway wrestling or whatever. pulled down her panties on some jus messin around type stuff but she was on it. i go to my room text her something like "meet me in my girlfriends room" shes like "no not there." so i go down to her room to try and get the cookies. I ask her if she's gonna give them up.  She says "I just got off my period (
sick.gif
), but its gonna be too tight i haven't had sex in a year (lying %##!$)." Im like we'll see. I put the helmet on my soldier and proceed across enemy lines to get them cookies.  Welp, she wasn't lying it was like putting my **** between 2 bricks that already have been cemented.
indifferent.gif
. whatever i ask her to bless me with the knowledge she does while im fingering her. I relieve myself. Go to my room and sleep.  Weelll wake up the next morning because we have to take pictures for winning conference.. and guess whats on my finger ??
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

my then gf never found out about these "lite weight grimey" deeds.. but she did find out how i smashed the girl who took her starting spot (double entendre)... 
laugh.gif

got some more stories about my boys that are suppper grimey..

ill b back gotta read some more stories

thanks OP and all the stories tellers 

this is 
roll.gif
 and some are 
tired.gif
tired.gif

rubbed my balls and smacked a smack talker in the mouth.. put my 4 fingers in his mouth. 'flamejacket' JUST being honest. no %##* . i had to

rubbed my balls and smacked a smack talker in the mouth.. put my 4 fingers in his mouth. 'flamejacket' JUST being honest. no %##* . i had to

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

Damn!
30t6p3b.gif

Damn!
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom