What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by 290

Smashed  raped a passed out stripper raw

how the heck did that happen?
You do know that's rape right?
yeah, that single post might be the grimiest thing on here
alien.gif

whoa............

son crossed the line

you know GOTDAMN well you raped her

im disgusted right now..........no lie. i hate rapist.

i dunnno how dudes even get off on that, its gotta be a sickness in your head.

edit: that story cuffy posted.......................i cant even call it..........some chicks really do have issues..........i dunno. that is terrible...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by 290

Smashed  raped a passed out stripper raw

how the heck did that happen?
You do know that's rape right?
yeah, that single post might be the grimiest thing on here
alien.gif

whoa............

son crossed the line

you know GOTDAMN well you raped her

im disgusted right now..........no lie. i hate rapist.

i dunnno how dudes even get off on that, its gotta be a sickness in your head.

edit: that story cuffy posted.......................i cant even call it..........some chicks really do have issues..........i dunno. that is terrible...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by Cuffy

I posted this in another thread on my old screen name but...

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.
Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

I have NO reason to lie to yall _s, just wanted to add to the thread, this internet @!+% is not that serious
laugh.gif

When I was like 18, Me and 2 of my _s use to consistently run this one busto. We used to do everything to this ++%%$, make her hold water in her mouth in her mouth while one of us hit her from the back and tell her we not gon hit her again if she spit it out, Make her call ALL of us her fathers name while we popped her ( Not Daddy, the _s actual government name......and he's dead by the way), one of my _s said he pissed on her (I wasn't there for that one so I don't know, but I wouldn't put it past her)...

Anyway, this went on for a while until the ++%%$ got pregnant. Not by one of us, but some lame that was hitting her. So even while she pregnant, we still running her, up until she was real far along in the pregnancy and it started to show...So we gave her a couple months to herself. Soon as she dropped that baby, we was right back at it...Only now we got an audience.

This ++%%$ got so live in FRONT of this lil _, sucking, **@#*#%, licking, etc, everything in FRONT of her new son. We used to show out in front of that lil _, hitting his moms from the back making ga-ga faces at him, playing wit his rattles while getting domed up, and singing lullabyes to him when he started crying. But one time, lil dog was crying so loud while we was **@#*#% her, she picked this _ up out his crib, put him in a DRAWER.....and closed it...Bent back over and kept getting +%***!....SMH

That !+%* was HILARIOUS when I was younger...but now that I got one on the way, that !+%* was too trife and disrespectful. I would absolutely without hesitation, murder my baby moms if she EVER did that !+%*....But knowing that ++%%$ Karma like I do, its coming right back to me smh.
Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

I have NO reason to lie to yall _s, just wanted to add to the thread, this internet @!+% is not that serious
laugh.gif

I'm not in here to judge, but you have to be a boredline psycho to maintain decent libido after witnessing something like that.

I'm not in here to judge, but you have to be a boredline psycho to maintain decent libido after witnessing something like that.

I got an aiight one. I'm not proud of it at all but I'll share. 
In high school there was this girl, we'll call her Felicia. She wasn't the most attractive girl by any means. Pretty big, pretty mean, but she was cool people through middle school. I'm pretty sure it started in 9th grade, she used to have crushes on dudes and dudes used to %*!@! her for it like it was a punishment. I found out she had a crush on me in ninth grade, got into an argument with her in lunch, she threw a french fry at me, and I poured milk on her head. I ain't care.

Next year was probably the worst. I then dubbed her "Big Nasty" which she is still known as today about 4 years later 
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, come to find out she had sex with the biggest dude in the school. I mean 5'8, 350. EASY (this is also the dude that got his helmet & mouth piece pissed in w/o him noticing during football season, but thats a different story). We also came to find out she got an abortion shortly afterwards. So even though she regretted it as one of the worst things she ever did, everyone openly made fun of her in public, in the middle of class, it was nothing. Also we developed a game around her. Anyone within 5-6ft of her was in THE BIG NASTY ZONE. Everyone struggled to stay out of the zone for months. She would chase people around and cry just tryin to talk to people. She was constantly in arguments with us too (understandably). One time a girl threw all her books out the 2nd story window into the sand by the lake. I threw my bookbag, full of books at the back of her head in the middle of class like it was nothing. Someone even squirted ketchup in her head. 

She ended up missing a lot of school and became a borderline dummy

Theres so many more things that I could list but it would just go on for days... everything settled down in 12th grade and everyone was cool with her. Now she works at McDonalds. 

Who knows how much emotional stress and pain she went through... 
30t6p3b.gif

Again, I'm not proud of anything I did, it makes me feel pretty bad to be honest. 
eyes.gif

I got an aiight one. I'm not proud of it at all but I'll share. 
In high school there was this girl, we'll call her Felicia. She wasn't the most attractive girl by any means. Pretty big, pretty mean, but she was cool people through middle school. I'm pretty sure it started in 9th grade, she used to have crushes on dudes and dudes used to %*!@! her for it like it was a punishment. I found out she had a crush on me in ninth grade, got into an argument with her in lunch, she threw a french fry at me, and I poured milk on her head. I ain't care.

Next year was probably the worst. I then dubbed her "Big Nasty" which she is still known as today about 4 years later 
30t6p3b.gif

Anyway, come to find out she had sex with the biggest dude in the school. I mean 5'8, 350. EASY (this is also the dude that got his helmet & mouth piece pissed in w/o him noticing during football season, but thats a different story). We also came to find out she got an abortion shortly afterwards. So even though she regretted it as one of the worst things she ever did, everyone openly made fun of her in public, in the middle of class, it was nothing. Also we developed a game around her. Anyone within 5-6ft of her was in THE BIG NASTY ZONE. Everyone struggled to stay out of the zone for months. She would chase people around and cry just tryin to talk to people. She was constantly in arguments with us too (understandably). One time a girl threw all her books out the 2nd story window into the sand by the lake. I threw my bookbag, full of books at the back of her head in the middle of class like it was nothing. Someone even squirted ketchup in her head. 

She ended up missing a lot of school and became a borderline dummy

Theres so many more things that I could list but it would just go on for days... everything settled down in 12th grade and everyone was cool with her. Now she works at McDonalds. 

Who knows how much emotional stress and pain she went through... 
30t6p3b.gif

Again, I'm not proud of anything I did, it makes me feel pretty bad to be honest. 
eyes.gif

Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I actually believe you. I can relate to a similar story. Females are FOUL nowadays...

Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
I actually believe you. I can relate to a similar story. Females are FOUL nowadays...

A lot of stories in here had me weak
roll.gif

But a lot of other stuff isn't funny at all. It's like some N's think they'll get cool points on the internet by trying to be more outrageous than the person before. That ++!$ is wack

A lot of stories in here had me weak
roll.gif

But a lot of other stuff isn't funny at all. It's like some N's think they'll get cool points on the internet by trying to be more outrageous than the person before. That ++!$ is wack

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by 290

Smashed a passed out stripper raw
Oh, so you're a rapist. I've done some foul stuff but rape is NOT one of them
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna post something when I finish reading this thread. Most stories are
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son you're a rapist. That's not cool at all. SMH all for some lulz.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by 290

Smashed a passed out stripper raw
Oh, so you're a rapist. I've done some foul stuff but rape is NOT one of them
30t6p3b.gif

I'm gonna post something when I finish reading this thread. Most stories are
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn son you're a rapist. That's not cool at all. SMH all for some lulz.

my old neighbor is a drug dealer and he has about 11 cars all parked on my block. dude lives in a different part of town now but takes up all the parking spots on my block. so from time to time i pull out the spray paint and go to work on his cars. he thinks it his ex doing it.

when i was young me and my friends wanted to play snes outside and my friend said it was a tv in neighbors garage. we kicked in the vent on the garage and crawled in to open the garage. my friends mom came home early and asked what we were doing with the tv. so we though fast and said helping the neighbor throw it away. so we tossed it in the dumpster. the later that day the neighbor parked his car and seen his tv was gone adn flipped out.

jr prom my date tried to do me grimy so i left her stranded on treasure island. this was before everybody had cell phones so she couldnt call anybody and ended up getting a ride from a teacher.

my old neighbor is a drug dealer and he has about 11 cars all parked on my block. dude lives in a different part of town now but takes up all the parking spots on my block. so from time to time i pull out the spray paint and go to work on his cars. he thinks it his ex doing it.

when i was young me and my friends wanted to play snes outside and my friend said it was a tv in neighbors garage. we kicked in the vent on the garage and crawled in to open the garage. my friends mom came home early and asked what we were doing with the tv. so we though fast and said helping the neighbor throw it away. so we tossed it in the dumpster. the later that day the neighbor parked his car and seen his tv was gone adn flipped out.

jr prom my date tried to do me grimy so i left her stranded on treasure island. this was before everybody had cell phones so she couldnt call anybody and ended up getting a ride from a teacher.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Not buying this one bit 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by ABC

Anyways, I'll never forget what she said after all of this... "your guys' cum is probably fighting in my stomach" 
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 to think that this is going to be someone's mother some day 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom