What's the grimiest thing you've ever done?

i mean, if u aint gon do it, she just gon hop on the next d train, so minus whale especially if she bad af

***** ain't worth a friendship 10 yrs in the making and unneeded drama in my life... I honestly have no problem knockin another ****** girl that i don't know but not one of my homies :smh:..... still ****** up on my part but i'm trying to clean up my ways.

my girl atm caught me cheatin on her.this was late night.i was driving to take her home , girl  threw a full can coke at my windshield. it cracked. i then changed my mind and said im going to my place. on the street by my place while we was driving she pulled the emergency brake. scared the ish out of me . 

pulled in my driveway. i didnt punch her in the face but  i  head butted her. beat her *** in the front seat of my ride . then she told me she was calling the pigs. i snapped her phone in half.we talked and calmed down.  she apoligized and everything was  cool., she had it coming tho so cant say if this qualfies.

i treated my girl like ish . We were  each others first and were together 4 years. I cheated on her, slept with her friends, beat her a few times. She was a good girl and  she always listened to me. I got her pregs 4 times but  she always aborted cuz i promised her one day i'd give her a kid when the time was right. She showed me mad love, 

told me she wanted to take care of me  and never have me work. She is now with a dude who stays home and take care of their kid and she works and is becomin a  r.n.. 

I dissed her for my ex wife who i treated really good but she was truly a piece of ish and treated me worst then i treated the girl that loved me. karma got me i got it worst. i think back like what a scumbag i used to be. 

Last edited:
my girl atm caught me cheatin on her.this was late night.i was driving to take her home , girl  threw a full can coke at my windshield. it cracked. i then changed my mind and said im going to my place. on the street by my place while we was driving she pulled the emergency brake. scared the ish out of me . 

pulled in my driveway. i didnt punch her in the face but  i  head butted her. beat her *** in the front seat of my ride . then she told me she was calling the pigs. i snapped her phone in half.we talked and calmed down.  she apoligized and everything was  cool., she had it coming tho so cant say if this qualfies.

i treated my girl like ish . we was with  each others first and were together 4 years i  cheated on her , slept with her friends, beat her a few times, she always listened to me. got her pregs 4 times she always aborted cuz i promised her one day id give her a kid when  time was right  and she showed me mad love.told me she wanted to take care of me  and never have me work. she  now with dude who stays home and take care of their kid and  she becomin r.n. 
  i dissed her for my ex wife who i treated really good but she was truly a piece of ish and treated me worst then i treated the girl that love me. karma got me i got it worst. 
huh? :smh:

i treated my girl like ish . we was  each others first and were together 4 years. i  cheated on her , slept with her friends, beat her a few times, she always listened to me. got her pregs 4 times she always aborted cuz i promised her one day id give her a kid when  time was right  and she showed me mad love.
told me she wanted to take care of me  and never have me work. she now with a dude who stays home and take care of their kid and she works and is  becomin a  r.n.. 
  i dissed her for my ex wife who i treated really good but she was truly a piece of ish and treated me worst then i treated the girl that loved me. karma got me i got it worst. 
Damn I don't eem feel bad about the story u told in the other thread

i treated my girl like ish . we was  each others first and were together 4 years. i  cheated on her , slept with her friends, beat her a few times, she always listened to me. got her pregs 4 times she always aborted cuz i promised her one day id give her a kid when  time was right  and she showed me mad love.

told me she wanted to take care of me  and never have me work. she now with a dude who stays home and take care of their kid and she works and is  becomin a  r.n.. 

i dissed her for my ex wife who i treated really good but she was truly a piece of ish and treated me worst then i treated the girl that loved me. karma got me i got it worst. 
smh @ that dum ho, sound down af, she prolly ugly doe

if she was smart, she would understand that no man worth her time would feel comfortable letting her take care of him like that 

My man idgaf how you classify sins in your flawed life but there's only one judgment maker I'm worried about and it's not you.
i never proclaimed myself judgement maker, haha we all lived a flawed life bud, you keep living in your if I swat a fly its as bad as a kinder garden massacre sin is sin mentality, idgaf either, but I'm sure your judgement maker you are worried about would be more inclined to agree with me :wink:

smh @ that dum ho, sound down af, she prolly ugly doe

if she was smart, she would understand that no man worth her time would feel comfortable letting her take care of him like that 
Damn I don't eem feel bad about the story u told in the other thread
 its the past that aint me anymore. i have been a scumbag but have changed and matured. taken anger management classes. 

she just really loved me. some ppl put up wit a lot of ish....the girl that was good.  Her sister and my brother are married. Thats how i still know about her. 

Last edited:
Any Alpha with a college degree should be guilty of this at least once in their life.
pimp.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

INS

i had a threesome with my cousin's fiancée and her sister who was also engaged to another friend at the time. told my cousin 2 days later, they broke up and he strangely enough he wasn't angry with me at all. i felt like the ultimate dirtbag but we never told my other friend.
roll.gif
aint very stable, people woulda definitely died
laugh.gif

till this day they're still together .........
mean.gif
 this the worst thing you could ever do. i would rather rob or shoot some random person than ever do this. smh people have no loyalty now

i had some of my homies girls flirt with me. but i told them soon as it happened. this one of the only crimes that would cause me to really hate myself and i done some ****** up **** before

but since it aint right to pass judgement without saying anything heres my top 3

-My ex got my name tatted on her and i laughed in her face cause i just cheated on her. So she took half a bottle of tylenol to kill herself, then i hit her the next day cause i had to drive her to the hospital and had the cops calling me. 
mean.gif
 i was 17 at the time tho

-Girl that was feeling me invited me to her party. Then i stole everything valuable from her house and helped her look for it while my boys helped search and kick everyone out 
roll.gif

-Kicked every single girl out my house soon as the deed was done. no matter how drunk they were, they could sleep in they car 
roll.gif

Remember Bruh, DUDES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND THE P!!!

No question about it. All morals and values go out the window

recently i also saw a chick breakdown that her man caught her cheating and how the relationship was on the rocks... my only response was "so i shouldn't get this hotel room then? " ..... needless to say shorty ain't hit me back for like a week
laugh.gif

I know their have been a few times where i could smash a homies chick but i just can't do that type of ****... when i feel em getting too comfortable i completely treat em on a hi and bye basis ***** with all those long hugs and giggling **** sneaky *** ho.
thank you. its good to know other people still got loyalty. i do the same exact thing if a homies gf is getting too comfortable. just hi and bye. and if it escalates then i straight up tell them, cause if its happening to his friend then she must be doing it to other random dudes he dont know about. what kind of person would i be if i didn't say ****

Remember Bruh, DUDES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND THE P!!!

No question about it. All morals and values go out the window
wouldnt go so far as doin anything for the P

but everyone has their price, for 100Ms, its not much i wouldnt do

for a Billi, its only 3 things i can think of that i wouldnt do

Had this side chick I was dealing with for a while, she was a co-worker of mines. She use to like to dog my girlfriend at the time, talking bout her weight and wat not, I told her I didn’t like her doing, she did repeatedly regardless . So one day I f my girl raw on my lunch break, take my co-worker to my place after work and proceeds to have her give me dome. Felt bad during and after even though I knew she deserved it.

Last edited:

Name the three.

Chemistry is a MF'er, regardless of if it's someone you knows girl. Just happy I've had the control not to sex up a friends chick so far. Can't say I'll never do it though; just hope like hell that I don't. Not trying to be that guy.

Last edited:

i treated my girl like ish . we was with  each others first and were together 4 years i  cheated on her , slept with her friends, beat her a few times, she always listened to me. got her pregs 4 times she always aborted cuz i promised her one day id give her a kid when  time was right  and she showed me mad love.told me she wanted to take care of me  and never have me work. she  now with dude who stays home and take care of their kid and  she becomin r.n. 
  i dissed her for my ex wife who i treated really good but she was truly a piece of ish and treated me worst then i treated the girl that love me. karma got me i got it worst. 
huh?
mean.gif
makes sense she's becoming a nurse.......i know sooooooooo many that are date/married to some bum *** dudes......mainly white/blk nurses.......asian ones seem to not be that type to support a bum *** guy

Had this side chick I was dealing with for a while, she was a co-worker of mines. She use to like to dog my girlfriend at the time, talking bout her weight and wat not, I told her I didn’t like her doing, she did repeatedly regardless . So one day I f my girl raw on my lunch break, take my co-worker to my place after work and proceeds to have her give me dome. Felt bad during and after even though I knew she deserved it.
aaaaaaayyyyyyy

idk how that happens, especially since chicks are supposed to be able to smell nana on your balls

did the same thing doe but not for the same reason

had sex in the AM with my girl, got brain and beat da side like mid day cuz i was horny

i treated my girl like ish . We were  each others first and were together 4 years. I cheated on her, slept with her friends, beat her a few times. She was a good girl and  she always listened to me. I got her pregs 4 times but  she always aborted cuz i promised her one day i'd give her a kid when the time was right. She showed me mad love, 
told me she wanted to take care of me  and never have me work. She is now with a dude who stays home and take care of their kid and she works and is becomin a  r.n.. 
  I dissed her for my ex wife who i treated really good but she was truly a piece of ish and treated me worst then i treated the girl that loved me. karma got me i got it worst. i think back like what a scumbag i used to be. 

You a POS.

aaaaaaayyyyyyy

idk how that happens, especially since chicks are supposed to be able to smell nana on your balls

did the same thing doe but not for the same reason

had sex in the AM with my girl, got brain and beat da side like mid day cuz i was horny

I thought she would notice it too, i kno love is blind, but didnt know it affected smell as well :lol:

Name the three.

Chemistry is a MF'er, regardless of if it's someone you knows girl. Just happy I've had the control not to sex up a friends chick so far. Can't say I'll never do it though; just hope like hell that I don't. Not trying to be that guy.
1. could never touch a child (ages 0-14) sexually/or cause harm

2. never cooperating with torture (see Seven with Morgan Freeman/Brad Pitt, that lust murder smh)

3. never raping anyone

those are the main ones that popped in my head

1. could never touch a child (ages 0-14) sexually/or cause harm
2. never cooperating with torture (see Seven with Morgan Freeman/Brad Pitt, that lust murder smh)
3. never raping anyone

those are the main ones that popped in my head
4. Never sucking d
real talk, i would for a Billi

edit: @luxurious24  , man ill knock a 15yo out with consent

Last edited:
You would suck a d for a bill? I would be scarred for life just knowing what i did to get all this money

Back
Top Bottom