Whats the loudest you heard a crowd?

Larry Johnson 4 point play
eek.gif

Rangers winning the Cup
eek.gif

smh.gif
Kings fans.

Went to a Kings playoff game in 2002. Went to all the Warriors playoff games in 2007. Its not even close. Oracle>Arco

To add to the list... the 2002 World Cup.

When South Korea had their home crowd packing the stadiums...
eek.gif
eek.gif

The sea of red all chanting and singing anthems in unison. It was so sweet.

I love loud crowds. One of my favorite parts of the game.

Originally Posted by dland24

smh.gif
Kings fans.

Went to a Kings playoff game in 2002. Went to all the Warriors playoff games in 2007. Its not even close. I'm biased because I'm a Warriors fan so Oracle>Arco
fixed it for you

Originally Posted by swizzc

smh.gif
Kings fans.

Went to a Kings playoff game in 2002. Went to all the Warriors playoff games in 2007. Its not even close. I'm biased because I'm a Warriors fan so Oracle>Arco
fixed it for you

laugh.gif
So true.

A moment where I was in attendance? � This game, this was a great game of football on both sides.� SC was marching out down and everybody was trying to makenoise when the Ducks were on defense but you could tell a lot of people had a bad feeling about it.� I mean for a Pac10 school this was ecstasy, and thatshould be a compliment to SC so I dont need to be reminded that they kicked the #+*$ out of us this year

In Person - When Pacquiao Knocked down Marquez in the 2nd fight. That was deafening that even the fighters or ref couldnt hear the bell
On T.V. - GSW Playoffs against the Mavs.

Dean E. Smith Center 2003 NIT game against Georgetown. Upper level probably wasn't even half full, and we didn't win but it was loud as %@%+ thatnight. It was louder than every Duke/UNC game I've been to with a packed house.

On TV - Seahawks' NFC Conference Final game against the Panthers few years back...Quest Field is one of THE Loudest place in NFL.

in person - Anytime A.S. Roma played in any weekends and scored a goal...you could FEEL the roar coming from all over the city...especially when the opponentis other big 4 clubs or Lazio for that matter...(I used to study in Rome)

Originally Posted by Gregory House

smh.gif
Kings fans.

fixed it for you

laugh.gif
So true.
eyes.gif
warrior fans

anyway game 5 02' wcf that place exploded when bibby hit that shot
but arco has always been that loud goin back to the mitch richmond days. I remember back in 97' I'd go to the games and there'd be this old ladywho would bang her rocker against the steel steps when the opposing team would go to the line
laugh.gif
now you can hear a pin drop in arco smh

Originally Posted by Gregory House

smh.gif
Kings fans.

fixed it for you

laugh.gif
So true.

Laugh all you want. I'm right.

smh.gif
Kings fans.

Went to a Kings playoff game in 2002. Went to all the Warriors playoff games in 2007. Its not even close. I'm biased because I'm a Warriors fan so Oracle>Arco.
fixed it for you, i'm biased because i'm a kings fan so Arco>Oracle
Fixed it for you
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I wasn't there, so it doesn't give much credence to my opinion on this, but the final seconds of the 2002 WCF with the Horry shot was the loudest I've ever heard my TV.

http://www.youtube.com/v/xp19op8uK1E&rel=1

hmm, i always thought when Shaq dunked it against the Blazers during Game 7 of the 2000 WCF got a louder reaction... though this was pretty loud.

But i gotta admit... as much as I hate the Laker rivals, Portland, Utah, and Sacramento... . their arenas are much more consistent in being loud.�

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this but in 04', the Bengals had a Monday Night game and my boy called me in the clutch with a extraticket. I live about 5 minutes or less from Paul Brown but when I left the crib and saw the blimp and heard the roar from the crowd, I got so pumped it wascrazy
laugh.gif
. I mean to hear the crowd from where I live is crazy.

The question isn't what crowd was the loudest. The question is what crowd was the loudest YOU'VE heard? So the loudest crowd I've heard was game 6at Oracle. I never experienced Arco during those days so I can't compare. Maybe it was louder, maybe it wasn't. But people coming in here sayingyou're wrong Arco > Oracle /thread...alright I guess you can tell me what I'VE experienced.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

sorry but im a warrior fan, and arco in 2000-2002 > oracle during we believe run

It depends when you went in the "we believe" run
If you went in the DAL series...LOUD
If you went in the UTA series...bandwagoners, not as loud as the DAL series fans

Loudest in person was the Kingdome in Game 5 in 1995 against the Yankees. Loudest I've ever seen on TV is the Sonics-Bulls game in the '96 finals atKeyArena. The sad thing is, I bet 90% of the people in that building didn't care when the Sonics left town.

Back
Top Bottom