Whats the loudest you heard a crowd?

Originally Posted by Yan Can Cook

I was thinking about it today and I remember the Warriors killing the Mavericks.
I was at Oracle for all the home games of that series and it'd feel like the arena was shaking. But it was even crazier in the second roundwhen Baron posterized AK47
sick.gif
eek.gif
. Everyone was going nuts every time they replayed it on the big screen for a goodtwo minutes.

Believe it or not. America Airlines Arena/Hell's Kitchen during the 2006 Finals.

The building would rattle when we would yell Lets Go Heat over and over like barbarians!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

oak_warriors3_72dpi.jpg

I swear, I loved watching every one of the Warriors home games in that series.

The atmosphere was just
eek.gif
eek.gif

Not to mention, B Diddy is one of my favorite players
pimp.gif

Anyways, this is before my time, but the old RFK Stadium used to literally rock up and down during ******** games.

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

oak_warriors3_72dpi.jpg
yup. even when the warriors are crappy (like this year), when there's a close game, it's still absolutely nuts. i went to this year's boston-warriors game and the crowd was still very loud at the end. people assume that oracle was a one-time deal but they just don't know what they're talkin about.
Definitely. Anytime it's a close game, the crowd really turns it up.

so what your saying is it is never loud in the Oracle

^
indifferent.gif

I dont even know who your favorite NBA team is, but I DONT feel like I am going out on a limb by saying that the Warriors have played a close game with, if notbeaten your favorite team in the last 3 years.

Originally Posted by dland24

^
indifferent.gif

I dont even know who your favorite NBA team is, but I DONT feel like I am going out on a limb by saying that the Warriors have played a close game with, if not beaten your favorite team in the last 3 years.
it was clearly a joke.....

Kansas's Allen Field House, Kansas vs. Kansas St. in 2008. Mike Beasley heard it the entire game, the place was loud as hell the entire game. Loudestcollege arena.

Believe it or not. America Airlines Arena/Hell's Kitchen during the 2006 Finals.

A Miami Heat game is the LAST place you'd go to see "die hard" fans being the loudest.
laugh.gif

Fair-weather central.

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

^
indifferent.gif

I dont even know who your favorite NBA team is, but I DONT feel like I am going out on a limb by saying that the Warriors have played a close game with, if not beaten your favorite team in the last 3 years.
it was clearly a joke.....
To be fair, it's hard to make out. What the $$@# is "the oracle"? We in the matrix?

going back a few years.
pimp.gif

It was reported that dB levels would reach the human treshold around 150dB. once or twice a year it may reach that level ever so slightly.

When Keiwan Ratliff returned a fumble for a TD vs fsu in the Swamp, 03 game (worst officiated game of all time).

I don't have a video, But when the heats won the championship back in 06'....The air lines arena in miami....
pimp.gif
I couldn't hear nothing fa a day...
laugh.gif

Qwest Field and Rose Garden are hands down the 2 loudest places I have ever been and I have seen sports all over the country. Qwest during the NFC Title gameespecially. The Rose Garden gets twice as loud during the playoffs, as if it werent loud enough during the season. Paul Allen had both sttadiums built to beloud and he did a great job.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Qwest Field and Rose Garden are hands down the 2 loudest places I have ever been and I have seen sports all over the country. Qwest during the NFC Title game especially. The Rose Garden gets twice as loud during the playoffs, as if it werent loud enough during the season. Paul Allen had both sttadiums built to be loud and he did a great job.
yeah.... was wondering how rose garden got so loud when they seat only around 14,000 people
laugh.gif
(correct me if i'm wrong about seating capacity

smh.gif
Kings fans.

Went to a Kings playoff game in 2002. Went to all the Warriors playoff games in 2007. Its not even close. Oracle>Arco

This proves my point that the Warrior "fan base" were all Kings fans before their one good season.

Back
Top Bottom