whats the most racist thing that has happened to you? vol. everyone respond

Got called the n-word in 6th or 7th grade during PE, I hit dude in his face and broke his jaw.
I'm ALWAYS getting pulled over for some nonsense.

It isn't the most racist thing but one of them...
When I was a kid playing basketball they would call me "chi + ink" N-word. Found it acceptable even though I was minding my own business. Then one day, they try to punk me and some random asian kids playing ball on some, "We'll jump yall, if you don't give up half the basketball court you ching chong *+$%!#@+*+%!." Needless to say, I couldn't take it anymore so I said $@!+ yall n-word and I got into a fight (4 of them vs. me) 
tired.gif
, the other asian kids ran off. 

Got called the n-word in 6th or 7th grade during PE, I hit dude in his face and broke his jaw.
I'm ALWAYS getting pulled over for some nonsense.

It isn't the most racist thing but one of them...
When I was a kid playing basketball they would call me "chi + ink" N-word. Found it acceptable even though I was minding my own business. Then one day, they try to punk me and some random asian kids playing ball on some, "We'll jump yall, if you don't give up half the basketball court you ching chong *+$%!#@+*+%!." Needless to say, I couldn't take it anymore so I said $@!+ yall n-word and I got into a fight (4 of them vs. me) 
tired.gif
, the other asian kids ran off. 

Me n my bro got pulled ova in north carolina and got held by the cops for a min...we didn't get a ticket or anything, asked question bout my life n when he found out I was from Baltimore wanted to kno bout how we make our money n what our "plans were in nc"...wasted our time for no other reason than we were black smh

Me n my bro got pulled ova in north carolina and got held by the cops for a min...we didn't get a ticket or anything, asked question bout my life n when he found out I was from Baltimore wanted to kno bout how we make our money n what our "plans were in nc"...wasted our time for no other reason than we were black smh

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

and then he says "how stupid is a religion that they believe in a cow for gods sakes, they probably worship the cow's +### that's why they smell so bad"

I'm sorry.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

and then he says "how stupid is a religion that they believe in a cow for gods sakes, they probably worship the cow's +### that's why they smell so bad"

I'm sorry.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

got lost in australia. was driving down the street in a fairly nice neighborhood. little kid on the side walk was watching me drive by and pulled one of these "slant eye" poses
2qv9hs0.jpg

lil man even added on the buck teeth/bugs bunny smile. funny thing is i probably look more hispanic or filipino than asian (i'm japanese). 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

got lost in australia. was driving down the street in a fairly nice neighborhood. little kid on the side walk was watching me drive by and pulled one of these "slant eye" poses
2qv9hs0.jpg

lil man even added on the buck teeth/bugs bunny smile. funny thing is i probably look more hispanic or filipino than asian (i'm japanese). 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

Where do I began first of Alabama and goto the University now so I got stories for days but when I was a kid twice in the same parking lot I'm chillen in the car while my mom runs in the store white lady gets out walks around to every door on her car checs them looks me in the face and walks in the store and thinking the nerve of this white lady thinking that was stop me from gettin her car c'mon son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrMaC9

Where do I began first of Alabama and goto the University now so I got stories for days but when I was a kid twice in the same parking lot I'm chillen in the car while my mom runs in the store white lady gets out walks around to every door on her car checs them looks me in the face and walks in the store and thinking the nerve of this white lady thinking that was stop me from gettin her car c'mon son
laugh.gif

I went to buy my Charger. The customer service rep (an elderly caucasian male), CLEARLY didn't want to help me out. I asked to test drive the vehicle, he spit the chewing tobacco he was chewing RIGHT at my feet, stared at me like, "SAY SOMETHING" and said, "Be Back."

When he got back, I was gone. I went and purchased my Charger from Florida (I stay in Georgia). SMH.

I don't like to get wrapped up in the details behind racism, although I know it's still well and alive. I came from the hood (Newark, NJ and East Orange, NJ) where there was predominately but Blacks in the area. Then I moved to areas where there were nothing but Caucasian and Hispanics (military brat)....I got along with EVERYONE....despite my hood demeanor at times. But THAT experience was the most shocking thing I ever been through. It took every bit of my patience to NOT say what I TRULY wanted to say to that man.

God bless his lil' ole, hate filled heart.

I went to buy my Charger. The customer service rep (an elderly caucasian male), CLEARLY didn't want to help me out. I asked to test drive the vehicle, he spit the chewing tobacco he was chewing RIGHT at my feet, stared at me like, "SAY SOMETHING" and said, "Be Back."

When he got back, I was gone. I went and purchased my Charger from Florida (I stay in Georgia). SMH.

I don't like to get wrapped up in the details behind racism, although I know it's still well and alive. I came from the hood (Newark, NJ and East Orange, NJ) where there was predominately but Blacks in the area. Then I moved to areas where there were nothing but Caucasian and Hispanics (military brat)....I got along with EVERYONE....despite my hood demeanor at times. But THAT experience was the most shocking thing I ever been through. It took every bit of my patience to NOT say what I TRULY wanted to say to that man.

God bless his lil' ole, hate filled heart.

- i work for a division of Homeland Security. we had a list of buildings with our equipment in them throughout rural southern mississippi that we had to pick up equipment from.

before we went out that morning i got a new pair of gloves from supply. we head out on like a 4-5 hour trip to some building out in the middle of nowhere. 3 hours into the ride we stopped at a gas station.

....mind you, this is mississippi. so even though it was a gas station it looked like a house with gas pumps on the side and a big *%* porch. we pull up and there are (no joke) 3 old white men sitting in rocking chairs, looking like ZZ Top right out front. hey, whatever.....you see things like this in MS sometimes...... we keep it moving inside.

- get inside and they also had fresh breakfast items, plus it was early as hell, so we all stock up on things to eat, drink, and read.

.......now im with 2 white dudes and im the only black guy. the cashier are 2 younger white girls, im talking mid HS age 16, 17.  the cashier rings up one of the white guys with me with no problem, the other guy is out pumping gas. she gets to me, rings me up and looks at the gloves and said:

girl: "you going to pay for them too right?"

me: "nah, these are mine, i brought them in with me"

girl: "no you didnt, you're trying to steal them"

me:
eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

....no joke, i was laughing so hard at the girl that i couldnt get control of myself enough to explain, making me look guilty.

- the white guy with me is on some bevis and butthead type "huh huh.....huh huh". making it look worse.

....so her (what i assume to be) father comes up and asks her what the problem was.

girl: "this guy is trying to steal these gloves"

father: *looks at gloves*, no he isnt, we dont even sell gloves like these

....we bounce.

- i work for a division of Homeland Security. we had a list of buildings with our equipment in them throughout rural southern mississippi that we had to pick up equipment from.

before we went out that morning i got a new pair of gloves from supply. we head out on like a 4-5 hour trip to some building out in the middle of nowhere. 3 hours into the ride we stopped at a gas station.

....mind you, this is mississippi. so even though it was a gas station it looked like a house with gas pumps on the side and a big *%* porch. we pull up and there are (no joke) 3 old white men sitting in rocking chairs, looking like ZZ Top right out front. hey, whatever.....you see things like this in MS sometimes...... we keep it moving inside.

- get inside and they also had fresh breakfast items, plus it was early as hell, so we all stock up on things to eat, drink, and read.

.......now im with 2 white dudes and im the only black guy. the cashier are 2 younger white girls, im talking mid HS age 16, 17.  the cashier rings up one of the white guys with me with no problem, the other guy is out pumping gas. she gets to me, rings me up and looks at the gloves and said:

girl: "you going to pay for them too right?"

me: "nah, these are mine, i brought them in with me"

girl: "no you didnt, you're trying to steal them"

me:
eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

....no joke, i was laughing so hard at the girl that i couldnt get control of myself enough to explain, making me look guilty.

- the white guy with me is on some bevis and butthead type "huh huh.....huh huh". making it look worse.

....so her (what i assume to be) father comes up and asks her what the problem was.

girl: "this guy is trying to steal these gloves"

father: *looks at gloves*, no he isnt, we dont even sell gloves like these

....we bounce.

Originally Posted by 757bred

Me and one of my boys (we're both black), decided to go check out a Minor league hockey game.  When we tried to get tickets, the white guy at the ticket booth said "Hey guys, the John Legend concert is tomorrow night.  It's a hockey game in here tonight." We told him we know and just give us our tickets.  He then said "No, no, no.  You don't understand.  The...John....Legend....concert....is....tomorrow....night.  There...is...a...hockey...game...here...tonight." We gave him the 
indifferent.gif
and went to another booth.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wild

Originally Posted by 757bred

Me and one of my boys (we're both black), decided to go check out a Minor league hockey game.  When we tried to get tickets, the white guy at the ticket booth said "Hey guys, the John Legend concert is tomorrow night.  It's a hockey game in here tonight." We told him we know and just give us our tickets.  He then said "No, no, no.  You don't understand.  The...John....Legend....concert....is....tomorrow....night.  There...is...a...hockey...game...here...tonight." We gave him the 
indifferent.gif
and went to another booth.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wild

Back
Top Bottom