Whats the most Simpish thing you've ever witnessed

Originally Posted by Sweettooth 17

Originally Posted by Joe Cool

back in high school when I was in 10th grade I was in this 11th grade chemistry class. I remember this one dude who used to simp heavy for this one spanish mami in the class.

Son used to call her beautiful everyday, walk her to class, carry her bag, and in every conversation he would find someway to compliment her.  I thought it was od but I thought she was his girl.
a week or 2 later in walkin down the stairs and I see the spanish mami kissin some guy and its not my son from chem class. so I ask her whats up and shes like the guy is her boyfriend and they been goin out for like a month. I said i thought u was with my son from chem class and shes like nah hes just a good friend. I was like
eek.gif
. Any way my son continued to simp
30t6p3b.gif

Fast forward to valentines day, I see dude from chem class in the hallway and hes has this big bag with candy, a small teddy bear, and a balloon. Im thinkin he got himself a girl and left spanish mami alone. So i follow him cuz i wanna see if his new girl is
devil.gif
.  Son walks up to this class room and spanish mami is standing at the door with her man.  dude gives her the bag. Shes says "Aw thank you" and gives him a hug and kiss on the cheek. her man hits him with the
grin.gif
, daps him up and says "thanks". then dude walks away with the biggest smile on his face word to
happy.gif

i couldnt believe i had witnessed that. had me feelin like
tired.gif
. Son has grown alot since then and I doubt hes still simpin that hard, but everytime I see him, in the back of my mind i always remember that day
30t6p3b.gif
Oh my....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

My friend was coming home from the army after being in the middle east for more than a year and was having a HUGE party with all of our friends to celebrate his homecoming. I'm talking six kegs, hundreds of jello shots, t-shirt's with the party's name 
laugh.gif
So anyway, I make it a priority to come home for this thing and drive from MD to NY for the weekend mainly just for this party. I knew that ALL my friends from highschool would be there and I was really excited I hadn't seen them in so long. I ask my old homies, who I hadn't seen in about a year, if he was going and he said he couldn't because "Katelyn" was having a beer pong tournament that same night. I was like, "dude are you serious?! You can see your girlfriend anytime. ALL our friends are gonna be reunited tonight." He said that he HAD to go. I ended up hanging out with him the day before the party and I was like, "so things must be serious with you and Katelyn if you can't go to the party." He replied, "well, we technically aren't together anymore, she told me she wants a break, but she wants me at her beer pong tournament so..." I gave him the 
indifferent.gif
these two stories are absolutely disgusting
sick.gif

pitiful pitiful excuses for men
30t6p3b.gif

Got another one like Initial Lotus's story

-Big bro told me of a classmate he had in high school (8 years older than me) got a full ride scholarship to Michigan, or whatever the Blue and Yellow team is, for wrestling, nationally ranked could have went to the Olympics he was this good and turned it all down to stay with his girl in the low-middle class town we live in here in the Bay, Bro told me last he heard of him he was at some dead end career still with her not making any $ if he went to College.

Got another one like Initial Lotus's story

-Big bro told me of a classmate he had in high school (8 years older than me) got a full ride scholarship to Michigan, or whatever the Blue and Yellow team is, for wrestling, nationally ranked could have went to the Olympics he was this good and turned it all down to stay with his girl in the low-middle class town we live in here in the Bay, Bro told me last he heard of him he was at some dead end career still with her not making any $ if he went to College.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

dude came home from overseas and simping
30t6p3b.gif

Nah I think it's another friend that wouldn't be attending the party for ole dude that came home.Either way some of these stories hurt my stomach just reading them. Especially the Kat buying fendi and snowboards smh. Giving up college for a girl. :stoneface :stoneface

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

dude came home from overseas and simping
30t6p3b.gif

Nah I think it's another friend that wouldn't be attending the party for ole dude that came home.Either way some of these stories hurt my stomach just reading them. Especially the Kat buying fendi and snowboards smh. Giving up college for a girl. :stoneface :stoneface

Crazy how most of these stories are from a male perspective. From 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 to 
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any female NT'ers have stories this bad? Personal or third party perspective?

Crazy how most of these stories are from a male perspective. From 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 to 
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any female NT'ers have stories this bad? Personal or third party perspective?

Reading these makes me feel sad for both the males and the females... like how are you guys going to do that to yourselves... and how are these chicks going to do men like that
30t6p3b.gif

Reading these makes me feel sad for both the males and the females... like how are you guys going to do that to yourselves... and how are these chicks going to do men like that
30t6p3b.gif

Smh......
And these females wonder why dudes end up treatin' em so bad. Some dudes really trippin' though. 

Smh......
And these females wonder why dudes end up treatin' em so bad. Some dudes really trippin' though. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

any female NT'ers ever been with a simp? lol

How was that like? Did you cheat on him?

Scum

they cant get no man why you think they on NT...............

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

any female NT'ers ever been with a simp? lol

How was that like? Did you cheat on him?

Scum

they cant get no man why you think they on NT...............

i knew this epidemic was bad, but this is almost i am legend bad...

look, don't ever think you are the exception to the rule...

there is a HUGE difference between being a nice, thoughtful guy and a simp...

i hope they understand the difference between the two...

i knew this epidemic was bad, but this is almost i am legend bad...

look, don't ever think you are the exception to the rule...

there is a HUGE difference between being a nice, thoughtful guy and a simp...

i hope they understand the difference between the two...

Originally Posted by scshift

30t6p3b.gif
stories are always a mixture of 
laugh.gif
 then 
indifferent.gif
 then 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

30t6p3b.gif
stories are always a mixture of 
laugh.gif
 then 
indifferent.gif
 then 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom