What's the worst city you ever been to?

Toledo, Ohio. Actually i would say Ohio in general except Colombus got some crazy buckeye fans especially during football season!

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

Irvine, CA. *shudder*
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Someone explain to me why Irvine is on this list. I want to transfer to UC Irvine after my CC stay
frown.gif
Don't listen to him, he's tripping. Irvine is very nice, clean, and close to all the attractions that OC has to offer.
UCI is great if you like blandness, the artificial, smog, sterility, rabbits, water fountains, Target stores, a de facto monopoly because everything is controlled by one company (which probably contributes to most of the things i just named).

it's true that it's close to everything. but just remember that it's close to everything, meaning there's nothing that it has to offer.
there is no smog in irvine bro.
laugh.gif

wait til you are in your late 20s and tell me you wouldnt love to live in irvine. its not a college town but who cares, newport beach is 2 minutes away andthere are all the bars you need there. unless you are all asian pride, then you can get your dave and busters on like the rest.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Lamest/Weirdest place - Sarasota, FL
Hood- Riviera Beach, FL/Tampa, FL
laugh.gif
I'm assuming you never been to Broward County before. I'm pretty sure you have. But anywhere in South Florida get down so watch your neck. One my homies said he was goin to Midnight release for the 11/12 Package at the mall in Broward County I told his %$% good *#%!%@ luck.
smh.gif

Maybe its because i was born in Broward but yea Broward has it bad spots like Pompano, places in the dale etc. I wish someone would try me at a midnightrelease, that's an L I couldn't take. But I was really taking about Riviera in the 90's off MLK blvd. That %%!@ was depressing.

College Station, TX.

Baton Rouge, LA.

I don't usually go to bad cities though... so these 2 may not seem appropriate for the topic.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Most ghetto, Oakland and Vallejo
orly? You just didn't see the other side of Oakland, its a beautiful city. Vallejo is just boring period.
Born and raised in Vallejo in '86.. place is just ghetto and keeps getting that way. If I didn't move out, I would be a drug addict ordead or near both of them.

I can't believe no one said this already but...

Hood: Southeast, DC - Notorious for stealing Jordans, Ipods, cars, murders, crackheads (just peep Dave Chappelle's stand up Killin Em Softly, he knows)

Boring: Clinton, Louisiana had to be the most boring place I've ever been. Not a damn thing to do but stare at the grass and twittle your thumbs. Cut offfrom pretty much any cell phone tower, cable company, shopping mall. Place is just a black hole.

And not all of B-More is as bad as The Wire shows, Philly is much worse.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Hood: Southeast, DC - Notorious for stealing Jordans, Ipods, cars, murders, crackheads (just peep Dave Chappelle's stand up Killin Em Softly, he knows)

word, i was lookin for somebody to say DC, pretty grimey place, please dont get caught slippin in DC, lot of people say southeast is bad, but IMOi think uptown (northeast) is worse. the weekend my homie moved up to northeast about a block away in trinidad 9 people were murdered on that block alone inless then 12 hours,
eek.gif

New Haven, CT. If you don't trust me, go there for yourself. Everyone I know has had their garage/car busted into at least once.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

word, i was lookin for somebody to say DC, pretty grimey place, please dont get caught slippin in DC, lot of people say southeast is bad, but IMO i think uptown (northeast) is worse. the weekend my homie moved up to northeast about a block away in trinidad 9 people were murdered on that block alone in less then 12 hours,
eek.gif

devil.gif
You aint lying man it's rough anywhere in DC except Georgetownhonestly. I went to Howard University in Northwest and dudes were getting robbed on the regular at gunpoint in broad daylight.

Im guessing you never been to Opa Locka nor Allapattah out here in South Florida?...

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Im guessing you never been to Opa Locka nor Allapattah out here in South Florida?...

Nope. Never had a reason to. I ain't saying those places are the hardest in Florida.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by KingLouisXIV

Irvine, CA. *shudder*
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

Someone explain to me why Irvine is on this list. I want to transfer to UC Irvine after my CC stay
frown.gif
Don't listen to him, he's tripping. Irvine is very nice, clean, and close to all the attractions that OC has to offer.
UCI is great if you like blandness, the artificial, smog, sterility, rabbits, water fountains, Target stores, a de facto monopoly because everything is controlled by one company (which probably contributes to most of the things i just named).

it's true that it's close to everything. but just remember that it's close to everything, meaning there's nothing that it has to offer.
there is no smog in irvine bro.
laugh.gif

wait til you are in your late 20s and tell me you wouldnt love to live in irvine. its not a college town but who cares, newport beach is 2 minutes away and there are all the bars you need there. unless you are all asian pride, then you can get your dave and busters on like the rest.
laugh.gif
smog?
You've probably never been there
laugh.gif

where u from?

Back
Top Bottom