What's the worst city you ever been to?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Lamest/Weirdest place - Sarasota, FL
Hood- Riviera Beach, FL/Tampa, FL
Im guessing you never been to Opa Locka nor Allapattah out here in South Florida?...

Nope. Never had a reason to. I ain't saying those places are the hardest in Florida.

Ohh ok then. Stuff is wild out there though.

I have a feeling most of you dudes saying Detroit have never been here and are just going off of what you've been told. My hood ain't no harder thanyours, it's goons everywhere. I been all over this country and its a ton of places that are way worse than Detroit.

And to the dude that said Detroit was a ghost town, you must have been here in the 10 degree winter night, on a sunday, at 4am. It ain't no way you camehere in any other condition and it wasn't a ton of people walking around downtown near Plan B.

i'm going with anywhere in new jersey, that is the worst place on the planet, that isnt currently at war

Originally Posted by dollabill1

i'm going with anywhere in new jersey, that is the worst place on the planet, that isnt currently at war
laugh.gif
as a resident of NJ, I ask why? just why?

Originally Posted by dollabill1

Except for a few cities/towns, the state of New Jersey is actually quite nice. No clue what you're talking about.

Haven't been to many hood parts before so my definition of "worst" is bad weather and/or boring. I'd say Woodland, Fresno, and Stockton, allin CA.

Patterson, NJ.
sick.gif

FYI, if you happen to ever use the NY/NJ Shuttle, make sure you are heading in the right direction.

in violence and in crimes i have to say Baltimore city Maryland, I almost got shot there . I still go there alot, dont got a problem with it.

Originally Posted by marath0n

smog?
You've probably never been there
laugh.gif

where u from?
yes, smog.

i live there (on average) 9 out of 12 months of the year for the last 3 years. i spent the most recent summer there as well, so i'd like to think that i know what living in Irvine constitutes.
perhaps, not as much smog as compared to LA, but still smog nonetheless.

it's interesting you laugh, asserting that i've never been to irvine, when the only thing you have to disagree with on my list is the smog observation.right.

i am from the 510

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

there is no smog in irvine bro.
laugh.gif

wait til you are in your late 20s and tell me you wouldnt love to live in irvine. its not a college town but who cares, newport beach is 2 minutes away and there are all the bars you need there. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]unless you are all asian pride, then you can get your dave and busters on like the rest.[/color]
laugh.gif
okay that red underlined portion seriously did not make sense. 1) i do not understand how you can equate dave and busters with asian people. 2)asian is not the major ethnic group at all.

yeah, it's not a college town. i never said it was, nor did i ever say that was my main complaint. it's still a horrible city, for the reasons that ilisted.
and what comprises a good city for me does not depend on its proximity from beaches or bars.
yet you still mainatin that Irvine does not offer those things, and I would otherwise have to travel to enojy such attractions.

additionally, i would never want to live in a place where the only two ethnic groups represented are caucasion, or asian which i would guess make up nearly 90%of the population.

i quite enjoy diversity.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Lamest/Weirdest place - Sarasota, FL
Hood- Riviera Beach, FL/Tampa, FL
laugh.gif
I'm assuming you never been to Broward County before. I'm pretty sure you have. But anywhere in South Florida get down so watch your neck. One my homies said he was goin to Midnight release for the 11/12 Package at the mall in Broward County I told his %$% good *#%!%@ luck.
smh.gif

Maybe its because i was born in Broward but yea Broward has it bad spots like Pompano, places in the dale etc. I wish someone would try me at a midnight release, that's an L I couldn't take. But I was really taking about Riviera in the 90's off MLK blvd. That %%!@ was depressing.
Every single MLK blvd. in Florida is bad news, no matter where your at.
laugh.gif
The one in Jacksonville I dare you to stop at a stop sign, next thing you know you see 4 goons with dreads running at your whip real talk.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by marath0n

smog?
You've probably never been there
laugh.gif

where u from?
yes, smog.

i live there (on average) 9 out of 12 months of the year for the last 3 years. i spent the most recent summer there as well, so i'd like to think that i know what living in Irvine constitutes.
perhaps, not as much smog as compared to LA, but still smog nonetheless.

it's interesting you laugh, asserting that i've never been to irvine, when the only thing you have to disagree with on my list is the smog observation. right.

i am from the 510

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

there is no smog in irvine bro.
laugh.gif

wait til you are in your late 20s and tell me you wouldnt love to live in irvine. its not a college town but who cares, newport beach is 2 minutes away and there are all the bars you need there. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]unless you are all asian pride, then you can get your dave and busters on like the rest.[/color]
laugh.gif
okay that red underlined portion seriously did not make sense. 1) i do not understand how you can equate dave and busters with asian people. 2) asian is not the major ethnic group at all.

yeah, it's not a college town. i never said it was, nor did i ever say that was my main complaint. it's still a horrible city, for the reasons that i listed.
and what comprises a good city for me does not depend on its proximity from beaches or bars.
yet you still mainatin that Irvine does not offer those things, and I would otherwise have to travel to enojy such attractions.

additionally, i would never want to live in a place where the only two ethnic groups represented are caucasion, or asian which i would guess make up nearly 90% of the population.

i quite enjoy diversity.
uhm, im puerto rican/ panamanian. True, I'm probably a small majority of latino's here, and yes there are alot of Asian people in Irvine,and alot of white people as well, but that's just how alot of Orange County is. Go to Westminister, 90% asian i would imagine. I've lived in Irvine for10+ years, and it can get boring yes, but it's not as bad as I think you're chalking it up to be. But hey, I'm not going to go on a rant about howyou're wrong, or right, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it. Personally, I wouldn't mind raising a family here, it's safe andthat's the #1 priority for me when I raise a family.

Back
Top Bottom