What's the worst look you've had or seen while at the gym?

I walked into the sauna once and there were 3 dudes just sprawled out naked. Needless to say I pulled off the old grandpa simpson gif that day.
laugh.gif

Curls in the squat rack.
mad.gif

I never understood the old heads who just sit around naked on the bench talking about politics and ****...I have my workout gear on before I even hit the gym. 

Take my shower at the the crib. 

If I don't do cardio I wear flip flops to bang weights. Let my feet rest, ya dig. I see "laxbro" types wearimg slides w// socks all the time. Don't see the big deal

:lol: at IHeartBoost's story
When I use to work out at LA Fitness I was coming out of the locker room and I see this old Asian dude nonchalantly bending over putting baby powder in his ***, people give no dambs when they're in a locker room. :smh: :x
:lol:

o5ngpc.jpg

Shirt reads: EGO, E- Emaculate , G- Good Looking, O- Obviously
2hx0y82.jpg

Pumice stone and lotion in hand
nf1tvc.jpg

179zed.jpg

Pink head phones and flip-flops
efp0jo.jpg

sudoku
262wmt5.jpg

He was also wearing combat boots with this ensemble
5fqjo6.jpg

This thread is :lol:. I'm surprised no one mentioned people that show up at the gym wearing those god awful plastic bag suits lookin like Missy Eliott :smh:. I see them and just say why???

What's worth is they're naked and talking to one another. No dambs given. Only saw an Asian dude wear a wife beater, blue jeans, and thong sandals. I'll take notice more now that you brought this up.

As for myself, I've wore dark jeans once but i had a regular tee and basketball shoes because I was could get away from work for an hour so I went to the gym.

IMO its the dudes who work out in normal clothes. I seen someone with jeans, a button up, and some work shoes on and he seemed out of place

:lol: Its not much that bothers me at the gym but I feel like slapping the hell out of people that walk in with normal clothes do a few bench presses and leave. Whats the point in going? :lol:

Some of my boys do this. Meet me at the gym in normal clothes talking about "Aight lets go". Im like take your *** back home bruh.

Last edited:
This thread is :lol:. I'm surprised no one mentioned people that show up at the gym wearing those god awful plastic bag suits lookin like Missy Eliott :smh:. I see them and just say why???

:rofl: perfect description! I really don't care...let them wear it if they feel they'll lose weight that way

:rofl: perfect description! I really don't care...let them wear it if they feel they'll lose weight that way

No lie saw some dude rocking the Missy E suit last night. Bro Bro was telling his friend he had to lose 30lbs in a week before his 15yr HS reunion. :rolleyes

This older guy at my gym wears like some 80's punk band ripped jeans (Like super ripped, not distressed) a form fitting dri-fit Starter shirt thats about a size M, while hes a least XXL shirt wearing type of n_. His kick game consists of these all black steel mill, iron toe, work boots. I'm not done....His jewlry game is on point too. Watch, rings, necklace, & bracelet. Basically buddy looks like an old white version of Deion in the "must be the money" vid.

Dude be throwing up 315 like its childs play tho :smh:

Last edited:
If I don't do cardio I wear flip flops to bang weights. Let my feet rest, ya dig. I see "laxbro" types wearimg slides w// socks all the time. Don't see the big deal

You aren't serious about lifting if you're rocking flip-flops to workout.

This older guy at my gym wears like some 80's punk band ripped jeans (Like super ripped, not distressed) a form fitting dri-fit Starter shirt thats about a size M, while hes a least XXL shirt wearing type of n_. His kick game consists of these all black steel mill, iron toe, work boots. I'm not done....His jewlry game is on point too. Watch, rings, necklace, & bracelet. Basically buddy looks like an old white version of Deion in the "must be the money" vid.
Dude be throwing up 315 like its childs play tho :smh:

I haven't been to many gyms but every one I've been to theres an older guy in jeans and boots rocking a ton of jewelry:rofl:

Gotta be an ol' head thing.

Never seen the business casual looks at the gym but it drives me nuts when people wear the work boots/timbs into the gym.. I just dont get it sometimes

Basketball shorts and church shoes. Kid in high school had to dress up for a presentation. He also had weight training class that same day and forgot his sneakers 
laugh.gif

some dude - I guess he forgot his ball shoes or something came to play pick up with some big snow boots and the whole gym was like :rofl: cause the boots went up to cover almost half of his calves. Funniest was that he had all his other gear too, an UA sleeveless shirt, some generic nike shorts, and an elite shooting sleeve. He was pretty self conscious though, he opted to play with just his socks on but everyone just told him to go home :lol:

Last edited:
back when I was in college there was a guy who always wore this same outfit

basically picture a muscular walter sobchak

he was a cool guy though

see these all the time now, goofy

dont see whats wrong with curling on the squat rack if no one is waiting for it. the longer bars definitely feel better to curl on and if anyone asks to use that rack it wouldn't be a problem to move

There was an old guy at my gym that would occasionally wear a long t-shirt or tank top and running shorts. Standing up straight and walking around, you really couldn't tell he had anything on below. First couple times I saw him it completely threw me off, thought a confused old guy walked out of the locker room forgetting to put his shorts or underwear on.

Back
Top Bottom