What's the worst look you've had or seen while at the gym?

looks at the gyms that irk me the most:

3) dudes wearing hats. Why? You have to be hiding something because we're all sweating like
devil.gif
's slaves and you're wearing a wool fitted.

I wear a hat because I have longer hair that gets in my face. I hate wearing a bandanna or a sweat band 

i saw this woman at the gym. the attire is appropriate but i thought it was funny

Why is everyone so shocked to see naked old men in the locker rooms?

....where else are they supposed to get changed/shower?

....and why are you looking?

:stoneface:

Hard not to stare when you turn that corner into te locker room and ol' boy is butt naked, one leg on top of the counter, drying his nuts with the hair drier while lOoking in the mirror....like someone else said, with the smaller towel possible draped over their shoulder....they gotta be doing this on purpose....women ain't no different....the stories my wife tells me...homegirls spread eagle on the stool giving herself a bikini with no dambs given.

Hard not to stare when you turn that corner into te locker room and ol' boy is butt naked, one leg on top of the counter, drying his nuts with the hair drier while lOoking in the mirror....like someone else said, with the smaller towel possible draped over their shoulder....they gotta be doing this on purpose....women ain't no different....the stories my wife tells me...homegirls spread eagle on the stool giving herself a bikini with no dambs given.

i dont care if its a locker room that **** is inappropriate. NO young people do this, all culprits are always older. No one should feel that comfortable walking around naked with no discretion.

I completely understand if its a quick towel drop to put on your draws or something but to outwardly walk around the entire locker room naked (drying your balls, weighing yourself on the scale, having conversations) is OD and in my opinion considered exhibitionism

Some older dude at my gym works out in an all white one piece spandex suit with blue stripes, a head band and some damn white football cleats. Also wears a waist pouch. I just don't understand

Last edited:
Took notice today at the gym. Well he was in front of me. Dressed in slacks, purple striped socks and dress shoes doing seated calf raises with a 25lbs weight. He was doing it aggressively pounding the weight. It was mad funny. There was another guy in front of him giving him the :stoneface: Wanted to get a vid but I wasn't about that life with others looking.

When I was at kent state all the foreign exchange asian students all went to the gym lifting the lightest of weights in polos, jeans, and whatever shoes...then they would hit the treadmill in the same attire...if I get sweaty in denim I get ichy, don't know how they did it

Back
Top Bottom