Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

If she did right by today and genuinely loved me it doesn't matter what she did in the past. I'd prefer her honesty though, and not find out from some random dude.

Last edited:
Tigers dong change they stripes. Someone can be on good behavior for awhile but ppl always go back to who they are. Whatever you are , it is what it is.
"I'm not like that anymore " is a lie ****** people use alot.

The lie and the fake persona is bigger than the past. You don't have to really talk about it, but don't pretend like you never had it. And I love you so much I've signed up for a life without wop, but I see a vid of you lacing some bros in half-hats? ***** WHAT!

Last edited:
Does that same logic apply for men?

If we smash whoever while we're single and run up a high body count, but are faithful when we decide to settle down its nothing wrong with that.

It applies to everybody bro.ppl don't change.

That's your personal opinion. I know you had a tough situation with your bm's and all if I recall correctly and that sucks.

But people are capable of changing and maturing. I would think a person that's 30 has a different approach and outlook to life then a person that's 20. Part of that comes from learning and life expierences.

People have the capability to change. Some do it, some don't. Comes down to how selfish that person is.

thots gonna thot

her mistake was creating the relationship based on lies. I dont feel sorry for her, I feel for her husband tho

also I peeped the alleged vid, if it is her then shawty goin at it enthusiastically for 12 minutes all while smiling, laughing and joking with old boy :x :x

also looking right at dude, no way she didnt suspect something was up, they even changes position so she could swallow :rolleyes

"I dont enjoy it" my ***. she did her husband dirty with that lie too :smh: :frown:

Last edited:
Does that same logic apply for men?

If we smash whoever while we're single and run up a high body count, but are faithful when we decide to settle down its nothing wrong with that.
You'd have to ask a female bruh.

All I know is all the relationships I've been in, a female has never asked me my # or assumed I was a virgin, asked me if her pum pum is looser than other girls I've smashed, put me in a situation where I had to say I never ate the box, etc. They don't ask cuz they either don't care as much or know better. In this current society it seems females have just accepted that the guy they end up just might have smashed a town's worth of females by their 30s. As long hey love them and treat them right they won't care.

Closest thing I've ran in to is when a female doesn't like another female and asks me if I smashed not so much where I'm focus but cuz they hate that other ***** for w/e reason.

It really comes down to what you prefer and the core of this problem is honesty. She straight up lied to him and put on the act of someone she wasn't. It's not really does the past make you a different person it's simply revealing the truth of you really are.

Sounds like they both have their problems, if it wasn't for the cultural issues then dude should 100% divorce her. She's been mentally battered her whole life and then settles for a guy that treats her well, what would've happened when she's 40? Maybe it's bad memories of being group fed that she won't give head, but it seems like she loved it for a while. Although she wasn't necessarily the alpha of the relationship, she comes off like she was doing him a favor.

She was liberated but treated poorly so she wanted a nice guy. If everything stayed as is, the Indian culture likely would've suffocated her anyways and she'd succumb to her cravings no matter how good he was to her.

As for whether divorce is right in their situation, only they can know that. Doesn't seem good either way.

The guy that sent that video out is a special type of low life.

Way more people saw Kim K tape and life is still ok :lol: no care about this minion

He sensitive .. it's just sex there's more important things in the world

So the guy who sent the vid, seems like a real **** move on the surface. But wouldn't you want to know? Maybe not see the video, but you'd want to know right? Maybe he heard she got arranged and understood those circumstances and thought he should let the guy know the reality. Could go either way.

So the guy who sent the vid, seems like a real **** move on the surface. But wouldn't you want to know? Maybe not see the video, but you'd want to know right? Maybe he heard she got arranged and understood those circumstances and thought he should let the guy know the reality. Could go either way.

No fam .. once you done dealing with a chick you're done. You don't go to her new dude and tell him everything yall used to do. Mind your business and keep it moving

Hope homie doesn't get screwed over if they do decide to divorce. If they can work out the matter at hand that would be great too. |I

I googled this.

And you are right.

Tiger penis soup is a thing as well.

***** what? :rofl:

mean.gif
 dude lame AF with the miscarriage b/c she topped some fools off during college, before they were 'arranged.' 

No fam .. once you done dealing with a chick you're done. You don't go to her new dude and tell him everything yall used to do. Mind your business and keep it moving

Fair enough. That's likely the route I would take. However, if he heard she's marrying some guy claiming she's a virgin, which wouldn't be a stretch to assume that based off knowing her culture. Just saying, maybe he thought he was doing dude a favor. She lied and he exposed her.

How much does past matter though?

Its hard enough to find a good significant other these days (easy to find girls to smash) but someone you could have something long term with is tough to find.

If their faithful, don't have any type of stds, make you happy and you genuinely have a good connection with them, past should be irrelevant imo.

After all we have a past as well, and that shouldn't be held against us years after the fact.
100% agree with you. Everyone is damaged in one way or another. Everyone has something they aren't proud of. 
It applies to everybody bro.ppl don't change.
Wrong. It's difficult to change, but it's not impossible. 

^^impossible. Nah . Improbable hell yeah.....with everything in life past matters ... " best predictor of future behavior is past behavior".... That quote true AF .....

Damn. Just damn.

This dude went from feeling like king ding-a-ling... to realizing he just got the last dibs on the lifelong train ran on this broad :smh:

Back
Top Bottom