Whats your opinion of the situation...vol Aint Loyal

she should have been honest from the jump man.

She knows how important that type of stuff is for indian men and stuff like that, why is she acting like she just found out?

Dude is definetly overreacting, but **** son if I was as religious and my wife told me she wasn't a virgin AND she told me she was, I would be heated because she played with me.

She knew nothing was gonna pop off knowing damn well she had skeletons in her closet, but she played the ignorant card and lied to him

eh

not my problem at the end of the day.

:smh:

saw a post on another forum that I also agree with

Notice something interesting about her post? Notice how she never says she "Loves her husband?"
Notice how she actually mentions her husband's career and her "Reputation" Within the community in which she belongs before anything even close to how she feels about her husband?
Notice how she constantly tries to minimize her responsibility by saying she was "Forced" She was "Coerced"?
What a load of ****. We're human, and I admit we all make mistakes, but jesus christ, you have done nothing in your post to take responsibility for your mistakes nor have you attempted to take responsibility for lying to your husband.
Sure, you were promiscuous, you fell in line with the #YOLO COLLEGE ECKS DEE college ********. You could have found someone who would have accepted you for you, and that is if you truly moved on from such a lifestyle.
but no, maybe a man who would have dated a chick like you wouldn't have given you what you wanted financially or emotionally or even socially, and that's scary, maybe you were scared and that I empathize with, but the fact that you lied to a man about your sexual history, and didn't re-adjust your standards based on your previous mistakes means that you aren't deserving of any sympathy.
Call me a MRA call me a muh-soggy-knee'd perma-virgin, I've made my own share of sexual mistakes, but I've done everything in my power in all of the relationships I've entered to clear the air.
You didn't do this and now you're paying the price.
You made your bed, and now you have to lie in it, is it over? Naw, you can re-adjust and maybe find a new man who would be more understanding of your history.
But as of now, you dun' goofed.

As far as that post from another forum, it's an arranged marriage. Thought it was obvious there was no love involved.

I mean some couples may grow to love each other but most times they just grow to get use to each other and love each other cuz of their children. Never that actual falling in love and want to stay together forever.

Maaaan **** that
That's what that harlot gets
He married her under false pretenses
Women out here just being lady of the evenings
And lying to guys so they can be wifed up
Man he should leave her *** and show the judge the video footage
And to top it off aint giving him blowjobs cause she think they gross even though they married but giving dudes dome for car rides????? Maaaaan she got **** twisted. That's what's wrong with these females tryna be housewives after they been playing "hot potato" with they vagina. Feel sorry for dude he got tricked by a kiniving Jezebel :smh:

Can't believe you dudes are sympathizing with that mongrel that calls herself a pure virgin wife.

F D B...

She gets no sympathy from me.

I agree with that post from another forum.

Forced... coerced... man **** here with that crap.

She knew damn well what she was doing... a BJ for a ride to the airport so she was more than a jump that chick was a certified sperm dumpster.

Hell she makes k3llz from the Bronx seem classy.

The nerve of her saying she was forced... if she was forced it would be rape so she would allow it to go on for 4 years.

Dude who claims he saw the video in here said she was laughing, smiling, swallowing all for 12 minutes and was having a good time so I doubt she was forced or coerced.

Ol' Jenny from Forrest Gump *** *****.

I don't blame the husband for acting how he did and as kingkoopa kingkoopa said in the heat of an argument a lot of things get said.

I mean I see why she did what she did. she got caught up in the lifestyle and belonged to the game for a few years and wanted the "normal" Indian life she thought she didn't want.

I think the main issue is their culture. their culture made him a virgin wuss.

the culture made her look for an escape. the being a ho part is on her though.

I think I'd be kinda pissed but a divorce and miscarriage of your kid? really?

Husband probably was living a lie just like his wife, ppl sin everyday

Only wanted a virgin for his ego & to say he married one for his families sake, dude want a miscarriage to start a new fam with his side chick

This wasn't an arranged marriage?

Am I wrong for asking that?
Um no.

She said in her story it was an arranged marriage since she couldn't meet anybody and her parents helped arrange it. So since they didn't know about her hoish ways in college they presented her as what she use to be and she kept that lie going.

Only wanted a virgin for his ego & to say he married one for his families sake, dude want a miscarriage to start a new fam with his side chick
From the way she talks about him that's doubtful. He been knew about the pregnancy and didn't jump ship them.

It's not ego but pride. Sounds like dude gets no yambs at all to have a side chick, plus his penis is incredibly small and stays dry.

I saw the video and she did look like she was really into it. She def lied about not knowing about the video. She's looking right into the camera and everything :smh:

Last edited:
This wasn't an arranged marriage?

Am I wrong for asking that?
Um no.

She said in her story it was an arranged marriage since she couldn't meet anybody and her parents helped arrange it. So since they didn't know about her hoish ways in college they presented her as what she use to be and she kept that lie going.

From the way she talks about him that's doubtful. He been knew about the pregnancy and didn't jump ship them.

It's not ego but pride. Sounds like dude gets no yambs at all to have a side chick, plus his penis is incredibly small and stays dry.

Damn. You sho right. That means other dudes peeped game immediately.

Dude probably also hurt realizing he was the only dummy NOT backsliding on his culture/religion.

aint no coming back for that couple, his insecurities will continue to eat at him, he may never recover from this

aint no coming back for that couple, his insecurities will continue to eat at him, he may never recover from this

Y'all killin me with this "insecurity" talk.

Because a strong man would be cool with this, right?

I would thin he was insecure if he was cool with it.

Yeah I need to see this vid before making assumptions....

But in any case she should have told dude early on.

Back
Top Bottom