When is Back to the Feature dropping? *EDIT* ITS HERE!

Yo Wale you ever think about or reach out to Wiz Khalifa? or he reached out to you? It might just be me but I think you and him can make some dope !@+ music ifit ever went down. I do notice Wiz has kinda distanced himself from getting that buzz the rest of you new school Mcs got since he was on the scene a littleearlier.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

I took the charles hamilton !#@$ off there..hmm me and knaan joint needed to be fixed..(now its my fav joint) royce took a while he was on the road..but he went INNN..dro and memphis bleek ..im tryna squeeze they verses on tape its already like 72 min..its basically 100 miles with features..and I put that new gogo joint "sweatn out weaves" ft ucb on there...it'll be here friday..I don't care what I gotta do its here friday 21 tracks..!#@$ u may have heard is the duffy joint hot !#@$ word play ..sweatin out weaves..night life..and I think that may be it..everything else is new

All I needed to hear.

pimp.gif
Exactly..

More C. Hamiliton...smh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yo Wale you ever think about or reach out to Wiz Khalifa? or he reached out to you? It might just be me but I think you and him can make some dope !@+ music if it ever went down. I do notice Wiz has kinda distanced himself from getting that buzz the rest of you new school Mcs got since he was on the scene a little earlier.
I co-sign this.

I took the charles hamilton !#@$ off there..hmm me and knaan joint needed to be fixed..(now its my fav joint) royce took a while he was on the road..but he went INNN..dro and memphis bleek ..im tryna squeeze they verses on tape its already like 72 min..its basically 100 miles with features..and I put that new gogo joint "sweatn out weaves" ft ucb on there.....I don't care what I gotta do its here friday 21 tracks..!#@$ u may have heard is the duffy joint hot !#@$ word play ..sweatin out weaves..night life..and I think that may be it..everything else is new
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
eek.gif
Bleek?!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Can't wait, thanks for the info.

Yall can't be serious about Bleek. Memphis Bleek?
roll.gif
That *%*#@ trash.He was better off when Ol Man Jigga was writing his shh.

Yo W tell me what you truthfully thought about the dude whose Supremes you signed in Minneapolis... I was right next to him and LOL dude was a hypebeast to themax. And potentially ******ed.

This will be my first real listen to Wale on this mixtape. Hope not to be disappointed ...

Originally Posted by sonunox34

Yo W tell me what you truthfully thought about the dude whose Supremes you signed in Minneapolis... I was right next to him and LOL dude was a hypebeast to the max. And potentially ******ed.
Come on, bro. We all know that was you.

Anyway, cant wait for the track with Royce
pimp.gif
and everything else

the real question is why does WALE. keep flaking on Sacramento with his tour.
smh.gif
dude has canceled like 3 times.. but good look on the tape info though.

yo..i know i took waaay to long wit this tape..but im sure yall gonna like ...its waaaay different then cudi or drakes tape (no shots)...its just alot of boompbap/ soul !%%*...no singnin or melodies or anything...i had a conversation with ol boy before doa dropped..i heard it loooong ago...and i was just glad he feltthe same way...too much rap/singin so im glad this tape is done...its just rappers rapping....theres gonna be alot of convo on who went in the most on thistape...its not ALLLLLL ninth production bks on there mark ronson on there and a few others..im on my way to vegas now ...but imma just leak !%%* thats not onthe tape today

yo..i know i took waaay to long wit this tape..but im sure yall gonna like ...its waaaay different then cudi or drakes tape (no shots)...its just alot of boomp bap/ soul !%%*...no singnin or melodies or anything...i had a conversation with ol boy before doa dropped..i heard it loooong ago...and i was just glad he felt the same way...too much rap/singin so im glad this tape is done...its just rappers rapping....theres gonna be alot of convo on who went in the most on this tape...its not ALLLLLL ninth production bks on there mark ronson on there and a few others..im on my way to vegas now ...but imma just leak !%%* thats not on the tape today
pimp.gif
long as its fire

not in this case ..cuz im cool with both of them..but people in hiphop think whenver a name is said , its a shot or diss

NHL Awards tonight in vegas....wale gonna party w. Ovechkin
laugh.gif

cant wait for the tape tho. I think we all got high expectations
pimp.gif

Can't wait. Was wonderin when it was droppin. I respect the fact WALE aint rush the $!!* and give us some nonsense. I don't know about anybody else butthat track w/ Sonic mighta ruined the whole thing for me
laugh.gif
Good move WALE

Would've liked to hear the joint w/ Charles Hamilton...oh well. Friday is going to be golden!

we outchea
pimp.gif

Wale, what's good w/ a lil summer concert joint in the DMV? any chance of that? you gotta make that happen bruh

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

we outchea
pimp.gif

Wale, what's good w/ a lil summer concert joint in the DMV? any chance of that? you gotta make that happen bruh

Yeah we need that to happen.... Not at Unifest tho!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom