When will the Jordan XI Silver Anniversary release???????

If you want these now ANYCONLINE has them for 270.00 shipped just enter 10ANYC for discount to get that price and yes for people going to ask they are legit 

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

nicekicks had said that a retailer in mexico released these over the weekend. think the store was called shelter

DAAMNNN can you get more info or point me in the right direction? I live in Tijuana and have family in the center of the country. Not a lot of collectors over here, even though we dont get that much heat over here...

the 11s are slated for a summer release.
grin.gif

it looks so plain especially without a jumpam logo on it. WTFIZZ were they thinkin?
hold your panties tight, release date should come out soon.

Yeah I got my pair today and im disappointed in the quality.Check the LC/PC forum and look for the 25th 11's.Man 1 shoe is a different color than the other and there are scuffs in the patent leather.Im waiting on the guy to repsond I bought them from to answer why he sent me these less than B-grade shoes.

Originally Posted by east99

it looks so plain especially without a jumpam logo on it. 
QFT. I only know one person that likes plain white Jordans besides me, and that's my girl. I have nothing against these kicks. I just would've liked to have that jumpman on them.

It really sucks that Gentry's favorite Jordan is the XI. Because he goes out of his way to make sure that we will never have anything that looks close to the 2000-2001 retros or OGs. Life really is a b**ch......

unless they have a need to chage release date or scrap the whole thing they will drop on May 1st for $175. Along with the retro 2 for $135. 

Originally Posted by metallic

grin.gif

I don't know where you get your info from, but you might want to double check that.  I don't know when the "official" release date is, but I know for a fact that I'm getting my shipment sometime in April.

Everybody that has these already their boxes including mines say $150.Just like the other 25th anniversary shoes that it was supposed to be originally released with.These actually came out in Japan with the 3,4 and 9's last weekend.They could change the price once they finally release so we dont know what JB will do.They know that these shoes will sell regardless of the price tag so they could add on an extra $25.Im trying to send mines back now because the quality is terrible and its not worth what I paid for them.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

grin.gif

I don't know where you get your info from, but you might want to double check that.  I don't know when the "official" release date is, but I know for a fact that I'm getting my shipment sometime in April.

haha. right!
I'm still leaning towards easter...a little birdie told me so...
laugh.gif

^really? retail is 150
grin.gif

unless the jordan launch calander is wrong b/c it sure does say $175 this is the style  (# 408201101  wht/mts)

^really? retail is 150
grin.gif

unless the jordan launch calander is wrong b/c it sure does say $175 this is the style  (# 408201101  wht/mts)

^really? retail is 150
grin.gif

I hope retail aint $175 for some all white shoes and Jb needs to quit playin childish games like we are 4yrs old and stop with the clues and give us a date to buy these. It's not like if we guess anything right we are getting a discount or anything, We still have to pay for these damn shoes.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

I heard may or june....but I got mine early.....for retail if anyone cares......this is what they look like

These are nice, aside from the scuffs on the midsole. I'll be picking up a couple pairs hopefully when they release. Plan on selling one or both to add to my move-out funds.

They are $150 and you will be disappointed in the quality. I'm still debating on selling mine. Don't lose any sleep over these, trust me.

are any of the anniversary editions good quality? i mean the 3s, 4s, and 9s, look like a spray painted shoe. something you could buy at a flea market for a bargained down 40 bucks.

grin.gif

lol at all these damn birds.
so jordan calender says 175, but boxes say 150
indifferent.gif

grin.gif

lol at all these damn birds.
so jordan calender says 175, but boxes say 150
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom