Whens the last time you were caught cheating on your significant other?

Backstory?
I really don't feel like searching for everything right now but essentially...

@GuccJermaine  one day was bragging about his GF being the love of his life, posting pictures and on some silly 6th grade ****.

Next he talkin bout maybe that's not his girl no more cause he ain't heard from her in a min.

Next thing he day drunk on NT talkin bout she a **** and was getting jammed by Christopher in marketing.

Down the line he posting pics with her and a new born talking bout he love her.

Now @GuccJermaine2  done made an ac  count under the name of @JaySummer  to prove I don't know what.

Crazy people out here man.
mean.gif

I really don't feel like searching for everything right now but essentially...

@GuccJermaine  one day was bragging about his GF being the love of his life, posting pictures and on some silly 6th grade ****.

Next he talkin bout maybe that's not his girl no more cause he ain't heard from her in a min.

Next thing he day drunk on NT talkin bout she a **** and was getting jammed by Christopher in marketing.

Down the line he posting pics with her and a new born talking bout he love her.

Now @GuccJermaine2  done made an ac count under the name of @JaySummer  to prove I don't know what.

Crazy people out here man.
mean.gif
roll.gif
  You've kept up with info from 5 years ago. I've made an impression on your miserable life.

Isn't this dude a cop or training to be one? this ******** deadass needs to be reported to whatever department he's trying to be affiliated with.

roll.gif
  You've kept up with info from 5 years ago. I've made an impression on your miserable life.
I remember Malcolm Jackson from the third grade tryna steal my yo-yo out the cubby.

It aint that hard to remember you.

You stay outing yourself.

Remember when you was ready to off yourself cuz daddy wanted you to do the dishes so you decided to sleep in your struggle Mero.

:rofl:   You've kept up with info from 5 years ago. I've made an impression on your miserable life.

I remember Malcolm Jackson from the third grade tryna steal my yo-yo out the cubby.

It aint that hard to remember you.

You stay outing yourself.

Remember when you was ready to off yourself cuz daddy wanted you to do the dishes so you decided to sleep in your struggle Mero.

Well Gooodddaammnnn Koopa :lol: Remind me to delete my post after 24 hours. Word to Snapchat :lol:

Last edited:
I think there are enough pics of me already on here.
Still ain't seen one yet :nerd:

Or most importantly a tagged pic.

Cuz after all this back and forth, if you ain't who you say who you are this is just super lame.

Last edited:
Well Gooodddaammnnn Koopa
laugh.gif
Remind me to delete my post after 24 hours. Word to Snapchat
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dudes get on NT and put themselves then lie about it, then act like I'm trippin.

I don't even do **** like this.

He's the only one.

A quick search revealed this.

Reeks of ***** assness
Originally Posted by GuccJermaine  

Ex called my parents house at 9:00am crying and asking to speak with my dad about something important. She ask him if she can remain friends with me even though she's in a relationship with some new guy. My dad tells her no and goodluck with her life. An hour later the ex's mom calls my parents asking if we can still remain friends because her daughter is frustrated and heart broken. Mom says no and makes me change my cell number. Is still a fatal attraction or what I'm still shocked? 
nerd.gif

Cliffs:

- Ex calls early in the morning to speak with my parents

- My parents say no

- She cries and gets her mom to call my mom

- Have any NT's been in this expirence
http://niketalk.com/t/501729/ex-called-again

Dude done had the blues over the same ***** forever but now all of a sudden she postin on NT like it's all good?

Both y'all lame and gonna have lame babies

You're one of my future trophies 

Dude talmbout killim someone now. Lame.

Always coming to another mans defense. Rainbow. You take having a "brother's back" literally. 

View media item 2164164

The earth could use some fresh fertilizer @YoungThunderCat

Isn't this dude a cop or training to be one? this ******** deadass needs to be reported to whatever department he's trying to be affiliated with.

Contracted bro, no one gives a damb about your complaints.

Saving this in case I do decide to ruin you and keep another jackass off the street. Keep thinking it can't happen.

Both y'all lame and gonna have lame babies

You're one of my future trophies 

Dude talmbout killim someone now. Lame.

Always coming to another mans defense. Rainbow. You take having a "brother's back" literally. 

The earth could use some fresh fertilizer @YoungThunderCat

Contracted bro, no one gives a damb about your complaints.
Saving this in case I do decide to ruin you and keep another jackass off the street. Keep thinking it can't happen.
8x4efr-jpg.gif

You are doing god's work my good man. 
pimp.gif

This ***** is so ******ed he doesn't even understand. I'm threatening to report him threatening to murder people to his PD he's talking bout pull up. Stupid.

View media item 2051697

She gotta be messed in the head to be rocking with this psycho. Unless it's all just him posting anyways.

Back
Top Bottom