Whens the last time you were caught cheating on your significant other?

Man a lot of you guys have great ideas for cheating but seems like you go thru a lot to pull it off. Being from the DMV you could easily date a chick from each one and never get caught. Just stay in the area she's from and you should be Gucci.
The women are that "friendly" out here? 
nerd.gif

The women are that "friendly" out here? :nerd:

I'm just saying if you keep the locations separate you can pull it off. Drive here and there or even use the metro. Where it can get tricky is if one of the chicks who doesn't live in DC wants to hang out in DC. I haven't been thru this I'm just saying. Seems like it can be done.

Last edited:
Man a lot of you guys have great ideas for cheating but seems like you go thru a lot to pull it off. Being from the DMV you could easily date a chick from each one and never get caught. Just stay in the area she's from and you should be Gucci.
The women are that "friendly" out here? :nerd:

A lot of the girls I hit were friends that didn't care I was smashing their clique. They were damn near passing me around.

Had a girl invite me over to smash her friend who was having a bad week and thought her bf was cheating on her (he wasn't lol)

Had another give me dome with her friend who thought I was cute when I came over to hit the first girl.

Va girls my favorite :smokin

Being up front pays off. But don't be up front with your actual girl unless she's your only girl :lol:

Last edited:
A lot of the girls I hit were friends that didn't care I was smashing their clique. They were damn near passing me around.

Had a girl invite me over to smash her friend who was having a bad week and thought her bf was cheating on her (he wasn't lol)

Had another give me dome with her friend who thought I was cute when I came over to hit the first girl.

Va girls my favorite
smokin.gif

Being up front pays off. But don't be up front with your actual girl unless she's your only girl
laugh.gif

I feel like everyone knows someone who knows you around here, it could work if you aren't sloppy I guess but too many girls here are connected somehow someway

I feel like everyone knows someone who knows you around here, it could work if you aren't sloppy I guess but too many girls here are connected somehow someway

Very true. Especially if you tried to go to like a public event or something. Say a skins game, everyone from the DMV shows up.

Word. Easy to run into someone in this area. I was out with a co worker and my gf sister friend took a pic of me. She was literally right next to me and I didn't even notice cause I don't know the girl like that. She showed me the pic and I was like welp. Hate when you're caught and it's nothing you can say :lol: :smh:

Did you play the "it was just a co-worker and we were at a company event" card?

Starting to realize this thread is practically cheaters anonymous, but no one is actually interested in putting an end to their habit, but looking for ways to improve rather. This is not a healthy discussion NT fams. :lol:

Va girls my favorite
smokin.gif

Being up front pays off. But don't be up front with your actual girl unless she's your only girl
laugh.gif
Had this with this click of white girls in HS and shortly after.

I mean one girl driving while I'm in the back getting topped by one girl, next day the driver wanting me to skip to jam her jelly, the next passing me to her other friend.

Treated me like a straight ****
pimp.gif

Don't forget giving me the keys to daddys whip to pick up the squad on the weekend.

SMH I'm a daddy now
frown.gif

Couldn't even use that based on the time and location. I kinda was able to finesse my way out a lil cause she had a bf.

"I woulda got away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids."

Word. Easy to run into someone in this area. I was out with a co worker and my gf sister friend took a pic of me. She was literally right next to me and I didn't even notice cause I don't know the girl like that. She showed me the pic and I was like welp. Hate when you're caught and it's nothing you can say :lol: :smh:
When u caught and all u can do is get mad, yell and walk out :lol:.

Did you play the "it was just a co-worker and we were at a company event" card?

Starting to realize this thread is practically cheaters anonymous, but no one is actually interested in putting an end to their habit, but looking for ways to improve rather. This is not a healthy discussion NT fams. :lol:
Speak for yaselves sweating *** ******. I'm trynna get better, been saying it in numerous threads all year. This the best year ever for me honestly. I'll tell u what, no fap and faithful is the hardest task I ever had to deal with. We got 2 different schedules and 4 days out the week don't see each other at all. 1 day at a time tho b, as long as these **** stay out my dms/text I'm cool.

U get caught cheating your best bet is to just break up with her. No way I'm staying to deal with the aftermath. It's gone b curtains anyway b

U get caught cheating your best bet is to just break up with her. No way I'm staying to deal with the aftermath. It's gone b curtains anyway b

Facts. Wish I would have done this. Best way to cut out all that BS .

I mean, you just said if your gona cheat do it right only rookies get caught. That means you had plenty of other tamales in and on you while you had a dude.

So by you sayin you dont do that anymore....just answer yhe question.

I just said if your gona Do it don't get caught and yes I cheated on one person and I felt like an ******* about it and I would never do that to someone again

Gimme ur snapchat doe!!?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom