Where to cop spacejam XI

^
Yeah, there are hundreds of pairs just sitting at Bowie Town Center, PG, etc...

[Dr. Evil] "Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight."

Just heard P.G. received a restock this weekend and is having a midnight release tonight...FSR...

..Tysons too.

..don't miss out on another pair.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

the footocker in westminster md has a 6.5 and a 7 if this helps anybody.
For real? I was thinking about scooping my mom a pair for a late Christmas present. Good looks.

Originally Posted by colombianballa

Just heard P.G. received a restock this weekend and is having a midnight release tonight...FSR...

..Tysons too.

..don't miss out on another pair.
eyes.gif

smh.gif

Y'all should all stop talking unless you have some REAL useful information. I swear some of you guys, would've been better off swallowed or aborted.Just talking to be talking..............

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

For those that are "plat." members at Flocker...

E-mail went out at exactly 3am on flocker.com restock.

"Royal," when I finally went to the bathroom to go piss, and loaded up my CPU and waited, your size was already gone.

I'm still on it.
laugh.gif
Word.

This s is crazy

roll.gif
at the comedy in this thread.

Jordan Freak 32- I truly mean no disrespect, but the visual of someone's mom walking around in Space Jams has me literally laughing out loud.

alien.gif
Too much goin on. I need a blackberry app that will alert me whenthere is a re stock in my area.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

roll.gif
at the comedy in this thread.

Jordan Freak 32- I truly mean no disrespect, but the visual of someone's mom walking around in Space Jams has me literally laughing out loud.
I know, I thought about it and decided to pass.
laugh.gif
My mom does have some dope kicks though.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Still looking for a 12 in a restock, but ebay prices are starting to drop so I might be able to get my pairs therere. At least in the regional forums we can provide each other with useful info, unlike the JB Forum thread, people are just ridiculous.
QFT

damn 8's ..

prices in GL are of the chain .. $350 - $400?? LOL

WoW ...

Need an 8 but lets see my ods ...

^^^ damn dude... 8 - 8.5s were abundant at Mondawmin on release day... i was looking for 9.5/10s and kept running into that size.

I was just talking to a co-worker about this...... But has anyone tried Nordstrom or Bloomingdales for these?

They have had GR III's, V's, VIII's in the past.

I've been wondering about $$!!'s.....I was in one yesterday, had all 3 pairs of 12's, had a full Jordan display, obviously they had the account butno space jams.....Got me wondering
nerd.gif

Only Nordstroms in the Area that carries Jordan/Nikes is Pentagon City and they don't get the Retro products.

Back
Top Bottom