Where to cop spacejam XI

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ damn dude... 8 - 8.5s were abundant at Mondawmin on release day... i was looking for 9.5/10s and kept running into that size.

I stop collecting J's and I didnt even know these were dropping .. but since mines crack not to long ago I decided to cop these again .. I donteven know what place you mentioned is at .. I'm from NYC but I work down here and usually go from work home back to work to NYC every weekend!

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

BTW, do you think they still have those around there anymore?
doubt they still have them. maybe someone else in here could post if they see em there but i wont be back in that area for a while
frown.gif

went to PG Plaza today just to look around. I stopped by Sport Zone and while i was there some guy returns his space jams (sz 10.5) I seen the guy return ,signthe receipt and get his cash back. Then i went up to the register to buy them and a employee says oh there not for sale because he was gonna buy them. I askedto speak to a manager and he backed him up. I asked him how do an employee buy shoes while still on the clock. He replied easy just pull the money out of yourpocket and put it in the register. I called corporate on that store and they said i should be expecting a call tomorrrow. If i get them ill have a 10.5 forretail.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

went to PG Plaza today just to look around. I stopped by Sport Zone and while i was there some guy returns his space jams (sz 10.5) I seen the guy return ,sign the receipt and get his cash back. Then i went up to the register to buy them and a employee says oh there not for sale because he was gonna buy them. I asked to speak to a manager and he backed him up. I asked him how do an employee buy shoes while still on the clock. He replied easy just pull the money out of your pocket and put it in the register. I called corporate on that store and they said i should be expecting a call tomorrrow. If i get them ill have a 10.5 for retail.

2iutgu8.jpg

went to PG Plaza today just to look around. I stopped by Sport Zone and while i was there some guy returns his space jams (sz 10.5) I seen the guy return ,sign the receipt and get his cash back. Then i went up to the register to buy them and a employee says oh there not for sale because he was gonna buy them. I asked to speak to a manager and he backed him up. I asked him how do an employee buy shoes while still on the clock. He replied easy just pull the money out of your pocket and put it in the register. I called corporate on that store and they said i should be expecting a call tomorrrow. If i get them ill have a 10.5 for retail.

169l3ix.jpg

"Not cool man...Not cool at all"

2evgak4.gif

These are basically sold out everywhere. Gotta be there at the right time to catch them. Im still on the hunt for a size 10

youngcurse on page 2 of this thread:

if you want your Space Jams on the 22nd with no camping out holla at me. my fee is 25 dollars!

Im just tryin to look out and my aunt is the regional manager for footlocker in the dmv.

And, you didn't get a pair from your "aunt" or from your pre-selling, so now you're calling corporate at Sports Zone to secure a pair thathas already been purchased at PG Plaza of all places?

I may not be the smartest man in the world but, you won't have to worry about me reading another post from you...

Hopefully you get them. let us know asap when they call.

C'mon son!

I didn't even realize the blasphemy of the post until Eyes' post, but even without that. How you gonna go so hard for the kicks and then turn aroundand sell them? Even if for retail.

So you're going to get a dude fired just so you can get the sale? #wheretheydothatat?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

if you want your Space Jams on the 22nd with no camping out holla at me. my fee is 25 dollars!

Im just tryin to look out and my aunt is the regional manager for footlocker in the dmv.

And, you didn't get a pair from your "aunt" or from your pre-selling, so now you're calling corporate at Sports Zone to secure a pair that has already been purchased at PG Plaza of all places?

I may not be the smartest man in the world but, you won't have to worry about me reading another post from you...

laugh.gif

SMH at those sports zone employees, thats kinda foul imo. I though the customer comes first but I guess Im wrong, hope you get those shoes homie.

thats kinda shady...because if you were that employee you probably would have done the same thing. all the way to corporate tho...? thirsty much. on top ofthat all retail ive worked at we can buy things whenever...on the clock or not.

ps. im glad you didnt get a pair.

Unfortunate for you, but you sound extra salty calling corporate...like he would actually give up the shoes if its costing him his job. At that point itssimply spite.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And, you didn't get a pair from your "aunt" or from your pre-selling, so now you're calling corporate at Sports Zone to secure a pair that has already been purchased at PG Plaza of all places?

If I found out you cost someone their job, I will be calling the district manager(whom I know), and tell him what you were trying to pull......

You get NO cool points for this.
indifferent.gif

To me that is straight $%@@% made........

Originally Posted by SoleFood06

eyes of hazel wrote:

youngcurse on page 2 of this thread:i

And, you didn't get a pair from your "aunt" or from your pre-selling, so now you're calling corporate at Sports Zone to secure a pair that
has already been purchased at PG Plaza of all places?

laugh.gif

smh.gif

I didnt peep it either til EOH sarted pullin cards.

Same thing happened to me at FA..I went in lookin for eggplant foams and he says "we're sold out but I can check he system for you"
He goes to the back brings back a sz.10 eggfoam box and says what size you need. I'm like the sz. you got in your hand and he's like o there not forsale... Now I know bama prolly was holding em until the next EA...but I kept it moving..

thanks for taking the time to quote me. I didnt get my kicks on the 22nd because it was rumored that the District Manager would be at the footlocker in PGPlaza. Although i got my 2 pair of space jams anyway im only tryin to help those who didnt get there shoes for retail. I wear a size 13 not a 10.5. Its funnyhow you only quoted only the bad parts that you want everybody to see but you didnt quote the other post where i gave info on some shoes out in westminster orhow i had a situation yesterday trying to secure a pair for someone in here. ive been calling stores tryin to help out and some of yall are followers. I dontcare if someone loose there job. They broke the store policy and at the same time didnt give me good customer service. Again i dont care if you read my postsomeone else will. I'll see you guys on Jan 13th at the copper foam release.

these employees are shady. they got space jams in there size hidden in the stockroom waiting to use there discount on them.

Still waiting on that call....

You don't care if someone looses their job!!! Over some goddamn shoes. What part of any game is this. You got life *++*%! up homie, seriously. Dudes can dowhatever the hell they want with product at their store, it's their damn store thats the benefit of working there. If you can't help someone out moveon, don't get somebody fired. Grow up man, really grow the %$@$ up. I never go off on dudes like this but you deserve it. Working retail sucks and if dudescant have some perks whats the benefit of working there. If you was in his shoes you would have done the same thing, and don't lie like you wouldn'thave.

What ever happened to people taking their losses and keeping it moving, now *$$#%+ wanna call corporate and snitch. Who taught you this? No respect for nothingman, over some god damn tennis shoes. #@%%%%% tennis shoes, you want dudes to loose their jobs over tennis shoes. That's petty dude, you gets no love fromme.

Back
Top Bottom