White America Has Lost Its Mind

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Black people can't be racist? (Again..!%%?)

Prove that Black people can be racist, and I will show you how you are wrong.
So a white person walks into a predominantly black club, barbershop, etc...and is stared at, called a cracker and other derogatory terms by a black patron in attendance, that isnt racism?

No, that is prejudice.  Experience does enhance one's prejudice, but that does not make you a racist. Racist and the theory of racism is much different. 

I will go along with your idea that "racism" was "invented" by white people, but you dont think that can never transfer over to another race or be ingrained in another culture? You are kidding yourself. Im done. Hope you are able to enjoy your day with all the evil and racist white folks around you.

It's not my "idea", it is the truth. I have posted the facts, and now you want to run. Typical move.

Goodbye, and enjoy your entitled bretheren.
Fine, I will stick around and argue with you if you want. I dont know why you want me to stick around. You dont agree with me and I dont agree with you. You didnt answer my question...

Racism can never transfer over to another race or be ingrained in another culture?

No, you are confusing prejudice with racism.

No, no im not. Sorry. I know what each word means.

Then it is obvious you do not know what racism means. Perhaps you need to look it up, in order to save face.  

I will go along with your idea that "racism" was "invented" by white people, but you dont think that can never transfer over to another race or be ingrained in another culture? You are kidding yourself. Im done. Hope you are able to enjoy your day with all the evil and racist white folks around you.

It's not my "idea", it is the truth. I have posted the facts, and now you want to run. Typical move.

Fine, I will stick around and argue with you if you want. I dont know why you want me to stick around. You dont agree with me and I dont agree with you. You didnt answer my question...

Racism can never transfer over to another race or be ingrained in another culture?

Then it is obvious you do not know what racism means. Perhaps you need to look it up, in order to save face.  
right.. but black people cant be racist

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

besides how do you think the black man got to the US? by white europeans? please.... Black people were also racist, by selling other tribes and enemies to the white man.. that is also a reason how the black man got to the US, not just white europeans bought slaves. black had black slaves too. you should really look into history before making claims, saying that blacks can't be racist.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I read the title and immediately knew you made the thread. The low key racism you continue to spew is truly sickening.

If you are referring to me, I am a Black man. My experience in this country self explanatory. Black people cannot be "racist", nor the new term "reverse racists". The latter is a made up term to serve racist white pols, in order to further their agenda. However, prejudice is inherent, but racist/racism is not.

Due to me being Black in America, I have a right to be prejudiced. I am constantly reminded day after day, that there are some white people who do not want anyone else to be here in this country but themselves. The ones who are the most vociferous about this, probably would not even be considered "white" during the inception of this country, back when the rules on race and class were being made up.

This article is very poignant, hysterical as well. It shows that some of us are seeing the same result of a people that have been drunk on power for too long. Those of you who feel that you've done nothing wrong while being "white",  guess how we've felt since 1619?

Don't be afraid, it's time to share the wealth. 

Perhaps you should be happy that most Black people in this country, had Christianity forced upon them.

Genius move BTW.
laugh.gif

come on fam i'm black (nigerian) and no one has the right to be predjudiced/racist so dont believe that
Are you a descendant of slaves in America? If not, then I am sure that you understand why prejudice is a right of those who are descendants of people who lived though slavery, segregation, and now institutional racism. 

So again, prejudice is inherent, racism is not.

Read the article, then get back to me.

no im not the descendant of slaves but you said things like "blacks cant be racist" and "you have the right to be prejudiced". The first one is entirely wrong and the second one, are you the type that walks around saying "the white man is holding me down" ?

this actually happened to probably every asian or white guy that plays basketball. you walk into a gym where they play basketball, and all the black guys think you can't play or you suck %+%. why? cause you are not black, you're white or asian. So automatically you cant play. is that racist? hell yeah it is..

besides how do you think the black man got to the US? by white europeans? please.... Black people were also racist, by selling other tribes and enemies to the white man.. that is also a reason how the black man got to the US, not just white europeans bought slaves. black had black slaves too. you should really look into history before making claims, saying that blacks can't be racist.

everyone can be, asians, whites, blacks, latinos..

You should really look into the difference between african's enslaving africans, and Americans enslaving Africans.

Also your best example was really basketball? You racist doggie?

right.. but black people cant be racist

Prejudiced, yes. Racist, no.

Prejudice, inherent. Racist/Racism, based on entitlement, due to the color of ones skin.

Please show where in this country, at any time in the history of this country, has being Black has ever been an advantage. I dare you to mention Affirmative Action. 

You might be surprised as to who actually benefitted most from that little program.

Guess what?

It isn't Black people.

hey nat you know the dictionary where youve been pulling these definitions from. guess where it derives from ZOMG White peo-ple oh noez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the reason white people say they have a right to be racist.

i am willing to bet money that you are not a college graduate.

alotta angry brown in here

oidreez wrote:

oidreez wrote:

I read the title and immediately knew you made the thread. The low key racism you continue to spew is truly sickening.

If you are referring to me, I am a Black man. My experience in this country self explanatory. Black people cannot be "racist", nor the new term "reverse racists". The latter is a made up term to serve racist white pols, in order to further their agenda. However, prejudice is inherent, but racist/racism is not.

Due to me being Black in America, I have a right to be prejudiced. I am constantly reminded day after day, that there are some white people who do not want anyone else to be here in this country but themselves. The ones who are the most vociferous about this, probably would not even be considered "white" during the inception of this country, back when the rules on race and class were being made up.

This article is very poignant, hysterical as well. It shows that some of us are seeing the same result of a people that have been drunk on power for too long. Those of you who feel that you've done nothing wrong while being "white",  guess how we've felt since 1619?

Perhaps you should be happy that most Black people in this country, had Christianity forced upon them.

Genius move BTW.
laugh.gif

come on fam i'm black (nigerian) and no one has the right to be predjudiced/racist so dont believe that
Are you a descendant of slaves in America? If not, then I am sure that you understand why prejudice is a right of those who are descendants of people who lived though slavery, segregation, and now institutional racism. 

So again, prejudice is inherent, racism is not.

Read the article, then get back to me.

no im not the descendant of slaves but you said things like "blacks cant be racist" and "you have the right to be prejudiced". The first one is entirely wrong and the second one, are you the type that walks around saying "the white man is holding me down" ?
Are you the type who is prone to presumptuous behaviour?

If prejudice is indeed inherent, how is it wrong?  This is how we learn and grow. A kid who is not accustomed to dealing with someone they are not familiar with, will be prejudiced against them. But with learning and comfort, they can get past those prejudices.

Racism is something much different, are you aware of that? It seems that you are not.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

this actually happened to probably every asian or white guy that plays basketball. you walk into a gym where they play basketball, and all the black guys think you can't play or you suck %+%. why? cause you are not black, you're white or asian. So automatically you cant play. is that racist? hell yeah it is..

You should really look into the difference between african's enslaving africans, and Americans enslaving Africans.

how does that make me racist? black people are just as racist as any other race.

then you tell me, what's the difference between blacks enslaving blacks and whites enslaving blacks

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

hey nat you know the dictionary where youve been pulling these definitions from. guess where it derives from ZOMG White peo-ple oh noez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are the reason white people say they have a right to be racist.

i am willing to bet money that you are not a college graduate.

alotta angry brown in here
When you type in that fashion, are you intentionally trying to act stupid?

I am willing to bet money that you are not acting.

how does that make me racist? black people are just as racist as any other race.

then you tell me, what's the difference between blacks enslaving blacks and whites enslaving blacks

Tribal warfare.

Read much?

My African American brothers insult me more than any other skin color. This entire topic is non sense

actually its the way i type word to samuel l jackson.

and yr assumption yields false.

do me a favor relax brother. you are not malcom x...hell you aint even malcom in the middle... so quite FRANKly,

i get the points you are making, and despite the truth in some of them, your grandiose and condescending manner of educating nt is quit honestly

stupid.

have you heard bill o'reilly speak? very acrticulate. just because he speaks in that fashion, doesn't mean he's an idiot. you are coming off kjust like him. except in a "reverse" way

#86 posts in this thread 80 of em are from Nat Turner. Son go outside and mingle with your fellow black power group.

Tribal warfare.

Read much?

Really dudes crying about not being picked for basketball and @$+*. there is still racism that prevents people of color from getting ahead in America.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

My African American brothers insult me more than any other skin color. This entire topic is non sense

That is prejudice, just like africans insulting African Americans, suggesting their own supposed superiority. 

So your comment is nothing but nonsense.   

It actually feels good being able to offend people based on minuscule logic then having society back me up because I'll I have to do is tell them I'm repressed or get emotional.

Maybe I'll run for president now. White people.
pimp.gif

knightlovesqueen wrote:
actually its the way i type word to samuel l jackson.

and yr assumption yields false.

do me a favor relax brother. you are not malcom x...hell you aint even malcom in the middle... so quite FRANKly,

i get the points you are making, and despite the truth in some of them, your grandiose and condescending manner of educating nt is quit honestly

stupid.

have you heard bill o'reilly speak? very acrticulate. just because he speaks in that fashion, doesn't mean he's an idiot. you are coming off kjust like him. except in a "reverse" way
I am not accustomed to reading jibberish.

Try again.  

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Genius move BTW.
laugh.gif
You post the most idiotic nonsense on this board. I don't even know why you post on here other than to troll.

And yes, this is a BLACK man disagreeing with your dense, asinine sentiments.

You are entitled to your opinion. If you are indeed black, this proves that we are not monolithic.

That said, can you prove that Black people can be racist? Also, this was a legitmate article from  The Village Voice, what are you accustomed to reading daily, Dr Suess?

Wait! I for got where I am....
laugh.gif
 Dr. Suess may be a bit too deep as well.

What did you think of the article?

What I get from this thread is that, Black people descendant of slaves living in America can never be blamed for their animosity. 
Can we at least agree on that?  
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom