Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

How is this any different than T.R.U Realigion? I swear yall just hating to hate or haven't heard it in the whip yet. **** is niiiiiiiiiiiice

Negative, I don't care if he drops a classic or a dud.

Production sounded MAD weak for most of the project.
Even lyrically, this is bad compared to his previous few mixtapes. It's painful to listen to some of his verses on this album.

I'm getting more replay value out of Based on a Tru story than what I did with TM103 and WTT.

2chainz slang knowledge and humor probably main reason why I listen

Last edited:
Whip music.

Some of you dudes expectations be unreal when it comes to everything.

Quality of Retros, a celebrity's outfit, fat yambs and thick yambs, dudes always find a reason to hate.

Anyway, Stop Me Now :pimp:

....HEAD

Whip music.
Quality of Retros, a celebrity's outfit, fat yambs and thick yambs, dudes always find a reason to hate.
....HEAD

But even as whip music this is much worse than his last two tapes. Doesn't matter though, this tape just made me want to bump burrrprint 3D.

How is this any different than T.R.U Realigion? I swear yall just hating to hate or haven't heard it in the whip yet. **** is niiiiiiiiiiiice

It really isnt different from T.R.U realigion at all imo. But i also thought that TRU was a good mixtape at best not this classic ish people been spewing, same basic concepts that make up two chainz........ It's just people are mad that one he's no longer an underground/mixtape rapper and two how long were yall gonna listen to this dude w/o realizing he's lyrically on par with wayne NOW/ amd he's simply not that good

its crazy to me how i was a fan of dude when he was still just tity boi, but once he become "2 chainz" he started gettin weak to me. tha album is awful as well, only song i like is stop me now & thats mainly cause i like dolla boy

idk why i DLed the album. i literally like only 2 of his songs: No Lie and K.O. and his verse on Party Heart (that carpeltunnel line is funny as hell) so..yeah...this goes in the trash.

Edit: okay wait why did Cannon give him the I Feel Good beat? :smh:

Last edited:
Whip music.
....HEAD

I can only speak for myself...but I don't think many had "unreal" expectations concerning 2 Chainz of all people.

This **** just isn't good. It's all opinion and that's mine.

What made me bump Trap-A-Velli 1 & 2....Codeine Cowboy....and TRU Realigion...IS NOT present on this album. That's all I can say.

Mustard on the Beat didn't even try with the "I'm Different" Instrumental

Straight 5 Minute FL Studio effort, ain't even bother to lay on a little Soundgoodizer or Reverb

The Royalties that this man will get for doing something he very well probably did between *** wipes on the toilet
mean.gif

Anyways this **** was wack. Dope Peddler, Yuck (I Be Like You Can Have Her, He Be Like You Can Have Her, He Be Like It Don't Matter, I Be Like Me Neither!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
), and the song where he says "I Got That Crinnack" over and over were enjoyable. But even still this isn't even good ignorant rap. 2 Chainz is the Jeremy Lin of the rap game. Go on tour, get your checks, and bow out gracefully Tity Boi.

smh why this aint got its own thread or even in the 2 chainz thread... but no lie he went harder when he was tity boi.... but this gotta be the best album of the year so far .... yeah i got that criiinnnnackkk

He's all over the place with this album...

Nonetheless it kills time.

Rolling Papers is abomination. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom