Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

Please help me understand who 2 Chainz is.
Is he good?

What songs has he made?

Suggestions?
google and youtube exist for a reason. 

personally, my iphone is filled with 2 CHAAAINZZZ.

this should be the 2 Chainz appreciation thread

:lol:

I don't know what dudes were talking about when they said he had next...really?

Let's see what new artists they gonna try to force feed to the masses...|I

SMH...I mean I ain't ever listened to 2Chainz expecting to hear some mind blowing rhymes but he was still at least entertaining.

Tity Boi > Post-Kanye 2 Chainz

2 Chainz Mixtape > 2 Chainz Album

this has become the trend with artist lately

which leads me to say just do like Jay-Z, Kanye, Nicki Minaj, & Drake and dont release mixtapes at all anymore!

SMH...I mean I ain't ever listened to 2Chainz expecting to hear some mind blowing rhymes but he was still at least entertaining.
Tity Boi > Post-Kanye 2 Chainz
Seriously he's been declining hard since Trap-a-veli 2. I feel like I'm only listening to him at this point because I respect how far he came since I first started listening.

Both Playaz Circle albums >> BOATS

When he's talking about passing your girl back and forth like hot potato and then acts it out......:x

2 Chainz let us down man
mean.gif
.  Either he goes back to trapping with Dolla Boy on the Southside or give up one of his chains cause this is unacceptable.

2 Chainz let us down man :smh: .  Either he goes back to trapping with Dolla Boy on the Southside or give up one of his chains cause this is unacceptable.

:lol: :lol:

After hearing Crack (SouthSide on the beat :smokin) it's the first time I thought even for 2 chainz, I was hearing struggle bars.

About to listen to it in full right now though.

man let me tell you :smh: i gave this joint 4 listens, and my god this is wack :x. No lie is the best song on this joint :smokin, and that's a drake hook. Second best is the song with Nicki :pimp:. I know signing to young money is a death trap :evil:, but i feel he would of put a better product out hanging out in Miami with baby, instead of art galleries in NY with Ye :stoneface: . If you look at his grind with trappevli 1 &2, cocaine cowboys, and
T.R.U religion. he had reached his peak at cocaine cowboys and his mixtape MVP season with TRU. album is a 3/10 didnt need that wayne verse,that dream feature, or mike posner's contact info :x

this is on par with rolling papers as one of the worst debuts after a classic mixtape in these 10's times of rappers goin pop when they didnt need too

man let me tell you :smh: i gave this joint 4 listens, and my god this is wack :x. No lie is the best song on this joint :smokin, and that's a drake hook. Second best is the song with Nicki :pimp:. I know signing to young money is a death trap :evil:, but i feel he would of put a better product out hanging out in Miami with baby, instead of art galleries in NY with Ye :stoneface: . If you look at his grind with trappevli 1 &2, cocaine cowboys, and
T.R.U religion. he had reached his peak at cocaine cowboys and his mixtape MVP season with TRU. album is a 3/10 didnt need that wayne verse,that dream feature, or mike posner's contact info :x
this is on par with rolling papers as one of the worst debuts after a classic mixtape in these 10's times of rappers goin pop when they didnt need too

bless your heart for listening to this 4 times. I can only listen to like 5 tracks with like half on the bonus tracks.

Man idk what y'all talking bout, this joint bangs :pimp: y'all just hating to hate

No dude this album is actually terrible. 2 Chainz flopped big time on this one. This is a worse debut than Rolling Papers (yes I said worse, RP actually had some decent songs).

I do not even care about his lyrical content I just want to hear some bangers and he only delivered 2-3 of them straight terrible :smh:

We had to turn on Trap-A-Veli and Codiene Cowboy after tryin' to jam this album, this ain't it. can't say i'm not surprised tho. I hope he does numbers, but this album ain't jammin' at all, only track i see me playin' again is ghetto dreams and stop me now.

*looks at the first track on the album*

I don't even have to listen to nor buy this, and I'm a dude whose been down with him since Playaz Circle.

*continues to listen to TRURealigion*

How is this any different than T.R.U Realigion? I swear yall just hating to hate or haven't heard it in the whip yet. **** is niiiiiiiiiiiice

yeah i agree  this **** bang in the whip the streets was lovin it but i can see me only playin this a few times.. i been listening before the 2chainz so yea I dont even bang with tru realigon like that either forreal

No way this is bad as Rolling Papers. Wiz went straight to popland with that ish. Mixtapes >>> Albums most of the time nowadays. Mixtapes usually have no major label influence. When I listen to music I take it for what it is and don't try to constantly compare it to stuff from the past. This album as a whole (not just the songs that didn't leak) bangs and is very solid for a major label debut imo. I think the song with wayne should've been left off though.

Back
Top Bottom