Who is 2 Chainz and why is everyone talking about him?

its crazy to me how i was a fan of dude when he was still just tity boi, but once he become "2 chainz" he started gettin weak to me. tha album is awful as well, only song i like is stop me now & thats mainly cause i like dolla boy

This

Last edited:
I saw a tweet that summed my feelings about this album and music period...

"Mainstream Trap is an abomination. The two worlds shouldn't ever cross".

See. I tol' ya'll dude is seriously overrated. Him & Meek Mill.

Tity was better in his Playaz Circle days. That's when I could actually listen to him, now he spits trash.

See. I tol' ya'll dude is seriously overrated. Him & Meek Mill.
Tity was better in his Playaz Circle days. That's when I could actually listen to him, now he spits trash.
half the people that listen to 2 Chainz dont even know that he is Tity Boi lmao....

Nah. That TRU Religion mixtape was :pimp: but this album is wayyy too inconsistent. He has no more bars left. Poor guy..

..... I ain't even know dude was bout to drop an album... like... I saw it on Spotify and LITERALLY did :wow:

I'll listen to it, but I'm not expecting much. Last trap ALBUM I loved was 'Flockaveli'. That joint right there, boy :smh:

Nah but for real tho--- I canNOT be the only person who mess with this! I mean, it's 2Chainz... what exactly were people expecting??? IMO it's the hottest Trap Album of the year *shrugs*

Better than Ross for sure.... Future....just why is he even ALIVE.... Flocka's album was TURR'BLE, and Jeezy I ain't eem listen , wasn't inclined to.

Nah but for real tho--- I canNOT be the only person who mess with this! I mean, it's 2Chainz... what exactly were people expecting??? IMO it's the hottest Trap Album of the year *shrugs*
Better than Ross for sure.... Future....just why is he even ALIVE.... Flocka's album was TURR'BLE, and Jeezy I ain't eem listen , wasn't inclined to.
I AGREE WITH ALL THIIIS. I might put TM 103 above it but that's just cause SupaFreak which is only because 2CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINZ!

I truly enjoyed bout 7 songs of the album so i guess it's ok..

Liked it way better than Ross album tho :\

2Chainz went 'Ross' on 'em on that "Ghetto Dreams" track. Whole time I was thinking/wishing Ross was on it instead. Him and JL , man that combo just can't be beat. JL and Face did the dag on thang but 2Chainz ain't really fit.

That being said, it's prolly my fav on the album.

Ghetto Dreams
Dope Peddler
I Love Dem Strippers (Nikki's best verse since 'Monster' )
What We Doin?
Birthday Cake
Like Me (does the album give credit to the Weeknd? Cuz Spotify straight PLAYED his a** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )
Stop Me Now
Crack ( :smh: :lol: :lol: :lol: )
No Lie
Riot

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I honestly can listen to the whole thing straight through, but those are the stand out tracks. All the tracks made for the R&B thugs/girls suck tho

Back
Top Bottom