who is best rapper right now?

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I understand Rick Ross is fake as hell, but Kanye and Lupe?

Them dudes keep it 100, especially Kanye.

LMAO @ kanye keepin it anywhere close to 100............

u think pac, biggie, snoop, or UGK would ever cry and throw a bi*** fit over not getting an award?? u think any of those dudes i just named would wear a pinkshirt, young a** jeans and some gay dunks???

SMH @ these kids think what "keepin it 100" means........

Lmao how long did it take to find that pic of lupe? I bet you tried so hard to find the corniest pic of him.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

A 100 what? Ye don't even write his own rhymes.

Lupe on the other hand I feel is just trying to hard to be different. After his boy got locked up and his boy was on deck went gospel he probably going through things, you know singing rock songs with a British accent and %*%%

Sha Stimuli is currently better than everyone mentioned so far.

That is all.
So just because Kanye doesn't write his own rhymes and Lupe tries to be different, they're fake?
WOW.................what kinda rapper dont write his own ryhmes?????

ohhhhhhhhhh, thats right, gay a** rappers like kanye, lil wayne, game........

thats not being different, thats being HELLA fake......

u think pac, snoop, UGK, ever spit rhymes that someone else wrote???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just face it, kanye and lupe are nothing different, they just tryin to seem like they different to appeal more to the mainstream (white people & youngkids)

Originally Posted by Master Zik

A 100 what? Ye don't even write his own rhymes.

Lupe on the other hand I feel is just trying to hard to be different. After his boy got locked up and his boy was on deck went gospel he probably going through things, you know singing rock songs with a British accent and %*%%

Sha Stimuli is currently better than everyone mentioned so far.

That is all.
So just because Kanye doesn't write his own rhymes and Lupe tries to be different, they're fake?
Nah I was just stating why Lupe is different at the moment. He's not fake imo. Kanye is. I wish youdidn't group Lupe in cuz I'd like you to read this question aloud and tell me how it's not self-explanatory:
So just because Kanye doesn't write his own rhymes he's fake?
laugh.gif
Lets be serious

indifferent.gif
Really

How are you the best rapper right now if you don't write what you rap?

Originally Posted by youdontknowme

Lmao how long did it take to find that pic of lupe? I bet you tried so hard to find the corniest pic of him.

actually, the first and corniest one that popped up was one of him with his skateboard, but i wanted to save yall lupe ********rs someembarrasment.............

and i bet no matter how long u look, you'll never find those rappers i named in a pic like those......or a pic of them kissing another man...

Yo... I never said he was the best rapper right now. I never said. Did I? No... I was just defending how Kanye isn't fake.

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Hell Rell
/Thread
^ that wasn't even funny
indifferent.gif
ANYWAY...

right now in August 2009 is
lil-wayne-feat.jpg

But alltogether till this date with there career's its Nas/Jay/Eminem/Lupe/3000

Yo... I never said he was the best rapper right now. I never said. Did I? No... I was just defending how Kanye isn't fake.

kanye isnt fake??? how isnt he????

lets see........u dont write your own raps, u wear some GAY a** gear, u cry about not getting an award, u never had to experience gangs or poverty (from hisown words on an MTV documentary) HOW IS HE REAL????????

yall probably think lupe hella hard too, like he be ridin thru the hardest hoods in chi on his skateboard and pink shirt..............SMH

Originally Posted by highlife32

actually, the first and corniest one that popped up was one of him with his skateboard, but i wanted to save yall lupe ********rs some embarrasment.............

and i bet no matter how long u look, you'll never find those rappers i named in a pic like those......or a pic of them kissing another man...
ok and? what does that have to do with how good of a rapper someone is? we're not talking about best dressed rappers here

actually, the first and corniest one that popped up was one of him with his skateboard, but i wanted to save yall lupe ********rs some embarrasment.............

ok and? what does that have to do with how good of a rapper someone is? we're not talking about best dressed rappers here

the point is, how can u have respect for anybody who dresses like a qu**r, or who acts like one???

lets say it came out that your beloved lupe was a f*g.........would u still be all on his nuts like this????

^^^^^^not at all, but it just depends on what audience your trying to appeal to.......

if your trying to appeal to somebody from the west coast or the south, your gonna spit some real life, gangbangin, comin from poverty type raps.............

if your trying to appeal to the majority of the lame a** brainwashed midwest and east coast kids who watch MTV all day, u gonna talk about your skateboard,your skinny jeans and how u shouldve won the award

^^^^^i guess u are real if u talk about skinny jeans and then actually wear them, but then what kinda dude does that make u???

the point is, how can u have respect for anybody who dresses like a qu**r, or who acts like one???

lets say it came out that your beloved lupe was a f*g.........would u still be all on his nuts like this????
Well first off im not even on his nuts, but its true that you picked the corniest pic oh him with red shoes and a purple jacket. I have not seenmuch other pics of him wearing something like that.

As for the first question I dont really respect kanye as a person. Everyone knows he's a pretty big douche. I like his music, thats it.

As for the first question I dont really respect kanye as a person. Everyone knows he's a pretty big douche. I like his music, thats it.

4 sho, everybody has their own taste in music, at least u can admit that kanye is a str8 up douchbag, not like most of these cats on nt who swear up and downhe's the best thing since backwood blunts....

if your trying to appeal to the majority of the lame a** brainwashed midwest and east coast kids who watch MTV all day, u gonna talk about your skateboard, your skinny jeans and how u shouldve won the award

^^^^^i guess u are real if u talk about skinny jeans and then actually wear them, but then what kinda dude does that make u???

You referring to Lupe? You ever listened to him? You think all he raps about is skating and jeans? You think Lupe grew up in a happy household? F'outta' here with that, just because you don't like the content he raps about doesn't mean you can deny his ability...but it seems you don'teven know what his rap content consists of.

Log off.

Pusha is my pick, but I'm a homer.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Hell Rell
/Thread
^ that wasn't even funny
indifferent.gif
ANYWAY...
6b33506de11d3c57bc90e03c6c297adcce94754.jpg

right now in August 2009

But alltogether till this date with there career's its Nas/Jay/Eminem/Lupe/3000
fixed

lmfao you are gay....you got a pic like this save on your computer and keep postin....AND you a 40 yr old grown !#@ man...
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom