Who on here watches Pawn Stars or American Pickers?

yea, man every monday
pimp.gif

the short fat guy on american pickers annoys me though

watch both when i catch them on tv a little more interested in pawn stars though

watch both when i catch them on tv a little more interested in pawn stars though

Originally Posted by xfile 11

I watch them both but prefer American Pickers.  The only part I like about Pawn Stars is when they have the experts come in to tell them what they have.

Same here,

American Pickers is great although both guys can be a bit of d-bags, and say some off the cuff remarks to the people they're trying to buy stuff from...but Pickers just has better stuff in general for a full episode IMO

Definitely see some cool stuff on Pawn Stars though, like the original US Congress book from the late 1700s last night

Originally Posted by xfile 11

I watch them both but prefer American Pickers.  The only part I like about Pawn Stars is when they have the experts come in to tell them what they have.

Same here,

American Pickers is great although both guys can be a bit of d-bags, and say some off the cuff remarks to the people they're trying to buy stuff from...but Pickers just has better stuff in general for a full episode IMO

Definitely see some cool stuff on Pawn Stars though, like the original US Congress book from the late 1700s last night

They gotta be ballin on that show more now than ever. Businesses like that thrive off of publicity and people will bring their really valuable items there. Its a total win-win for them.

They gotta be ballin on that show more now than ever. Businesses like that thrive off of publicity and people will bring their really valuable items there. Its a total win-win for them.

When they tried to low-ball dude for the LV vintage luggage. I'm glad the owner of the luggage was smart enough to laugh and walk away.

When they tried to low-ball dude for the LV vintage luggage. I'm glad the owner of the luggage was smart enough to laugh and walk away.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

If you guys get a chance, check out Hardcore Pawners on TruTV.. Better then Pawn Stars IMO. Thank me later
http://www.trutv.com/shows/hardcore-pawn/index.html
i like hardcore pawn too, but there's waaaay less informative facts and my gritty gold & diamond hand to hand sales.

Harcore Pawn is alright but they dont get near the cool iteams that Pawn Stars gets. Hardcore Pawn deals more with everyday stuff a normal person would have. Plus more drama.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

If you guys get a chance, check out Hardcore Pawners on TruTV.. Better then Pawn Stars IMO. Thank me later
http://www.trutv.com/shows/hardcore-pawn/index.html
i like hardcore pawn too, but there's waaaay less informative facts and my gritty gold & diamond hand to hand sales.

Harcore Pawn is alright but they dont get near the cool iteams that Pawn Stars gets. Hardcore Pawn deals more with everyday stuff a normal person would have. Plus more drama.

Back
Top Bottom