Who on here watches Pawn Stars or American Pickers?

All of them are setup and far from "reality". I watch them all strictly from an entertainment standpoint. Take the price haggling with a grain of salt.

All of them are setup and far from "reality". I watch them all strictly from an entertainment standpoint. Take the price haggling with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I watch both. Like Pawn Stars better though. The American Picker guys are kind of weird.

I would have never thought I would be a fan of pawn stars but I gave it a chance one sunday when nothing was on and it was pretty cool.  Now it's a must watch for me.
America Pickers is ehh

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I watch both. Like Pawn Stars better though. The American Picker guys are kind of weird.

I would have never thought I would be a fan of pawn stars but I gave it a chance one sunday when nothing was on and it was pretty cool.  Now it's a must watch for me.
America Pickers is ehh

Pawn Stars is one of my favorites
pimp.gif
.  Hardcore Pawn is awful in my opinion

Pawn Stars is off the hook... My fav. TV show out right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will open up my own pawnshop one day... Word to this show.
laugh.gif

I wonder what Big Haas and Chum Lee ended up doing with the hot air ballon tho? When Big Haas said he copped it, his pops was MAD as hell and told him to get their money back.
laugh.gif

Pawn Stars is off the hook... My fav. TV show out right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will open up my own pawnshop one day... Word to this show.
laugh.gif

I wonder what Big Haas and Chum Lee ended up doing with the hot air ballon tho? When Big Haas said he copped it, his pops was MAD as hell and told him to get their money back.
laugh.gif

I went to that pawn shop when I was in Vegas last time. Its about 10 minutes from the Stratosphere.

Only saw the Old Man. They kicked everybody out though, because they were about to start filming. I'll try to post pics later.

I went to that pawn shop when I was in Vegas last time. Its about 10 minutes from the Stratosphere.

Only saw the Old Man. They kicked everybody out though, because they were about to start filming. I'll try to post pics later.

Why are you guys calling them crooks? Nobody is putting a gun to these people's heads to sell their items for a lot less.
Pawn Stars FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why are you guys calling them crooks? Nobody is putting a gun to these people's heads to sell their items for a lot less.
Pawn Stars FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

crooks? Man some of ya'll dont understand simple economics and the way that a pawn shop operates.

crooks? Man some of ya'll dont understand simple economics and the way that a pawn shop operates.

I like Pickers way better...

Pawn Stars is ok but it's getting old the amount of buddies that the guy has... It just makes me think he knows nothing about anything.

I like Pickers way better...

Pawn Stars is ok but it's getting old the amount of buddies that the guy has... It just makes me think he knows nothing about anything.

I can't front Pawn Stars is a nice show, but watching them exposes how business is done. Everyday we pay top dollar for an item, even if that item is on Clearance we still paying more than what the business paid for it.

Back
Top Bottom