"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i'd expect any rapper confident in his ability to feel the same way joe does.
100000%
He does get annoying but people are mad at his confidence
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
, they're mad that hes on the radio and answering bold controversialquestions without hiding, AT LEAST HE'S NOT AVOIDING THE QUESTIONS with nonsensical gibberishlike Rick Ross and all these other Public relations trained rappers.
Joe is a punk for the twitter BS, Joe's blogs/vlogs are OD annoying to me but some people are honestly upset and distraught that he thinks he can get atMeth in a battle?...
Upset hes confident at himself? shhhhh, Murda Mook could prolly rip Meth's head off in a battle and what's his legacy?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im an OD Wu Fan but tell me 1 quoatable from Meth since the first blackout album?

shhhhh, Murda Mook could prolly rip Meth's head off in a battle and what's his legacy?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and he'd do the same to Budden, so again, is Mook a better rapper ?
No

being a better rapper is more than how lyrics look on paper or a up to date punchline

rakim told u "cus to me MC means Move the crowd "

who moves crowds Budden or meth?

@#++#! just glossin over Meths verses on everything Wu Dropped like those tracks dont exist
Bring the pain alone has more replay value than anything Budden has dropped in his entire career

what are u listenin to 10 yrs later from Budden that can rock besides Mood Music II and maybe Focus ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT
Joe's point was in 2008, rapping/freestyling, not legacies.
so if you're point is that legacies are more important than its just a difference of interpretation of what the bracket meant.
nothing more, nothing less.

not you, but other people have been going extra disrespectful to both artists... for no reason. for the most part Joe believes in himself and can providepoints for his argument.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

But it was Best Rapper Ever, not Best Rapper in 2008.
you're right
pimp.gif

but still, I respect Buddens for speaking honestly.
I appreciate that better than these rappers that avoid questions and D-ride their elders... even if its a previous 1 hit wonder
eyes.gif

I just don't see why dudes go off on extra
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif

mad that Buddens didnt know who "Cowboy" is. out of all the rappers on the list how many knew who that was?

EDIT: and at the end Buddens didnt say anything disrespectful, and asks his peers to speak on the subject.

THE TWITTER AND OTHER BS was worthy of a punch in the head... but the video seemed copacetic to me!

^yup, he knew what he was doin, dude be pullin ho moves. Why he aint shh on Rakim? He can rap better than Rakim RIGHT NOW too, but he chose not too cuz he knewthe backlash woulda been foul, so he picked and chose Meth & Red to shh on...

Melly Mel got at him lol...�How did Joe get here tho? He went from the dude everybody was rooting for to this...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

shhhhh, Murda Mook could prolly rip Meth's head off in a battle and what's his legacy?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and he'd do the same to Budden, so again, is Mook a better rapper ?
He most certainly would not.

Who has Buddens battled, 50? Game? Saigon? ransom?
laugh.gif

now he's the god of Rap ...
Listen man, I rock with alot of Buddens tracks but dude is outta pocket and yall backin homie like he's the unquestioned greatest rapper.
U think U stnad Budden on the corner in front of mad heads vs Mook or Mills or serious Jones and he gets Victory? Not me my man, not me. (and Im just usingthat to say they NOT better rappers than him, same way Budden AINT better than meth_
Budden is mistakenly thinking (along with alot of you I see) that punchlines and some current event lines is what makes a better rapper.
Being the better rapper is a Package deal that is more than punchlines, current events and sports anecdotes.

^yup, he knew what he was doin, dude be pullin ho moves. Why he aint shh on Rakim? He can rap better than Rakim RIGHT NOW too, but he chose not too cuz he knew the backlash woulda been foul, so he picked and chose Meth & Red to shh on...

Mookie is a monster when he goes against avg/sub-par rappers. Honestly, I ain't even impressed by dude no more when I go back and look at the battles hehad. Mook FEASTED on bum _'s and got his rep up.

_'s wanna talk about what Saigon did to Joe. Ok, cool. I give you that one. I can see how you would say that Sai-giddy got him.

But #%$@, did you see what Lux did to Mook? when have you EVER, [Smokey] everevereverevereverevereverever [/Smokey] seen Joe get his %!# tore out the framelike that? And you think Mook can match up w/ Joe, when he barely got past Party Arty? His TEAM got him that W/ against Serius Jones. Millz got him and LUXDESTROYED him.

He (Joe) murdered Ran and bodied the Unit.

And I ain't painting Joe as no type of God MC or no #%$@ like that. You talking crazy Joell.

Mookie is a monster when he goes against avg/sub-par rappers. Honestly, I ain't even impressed by dude no more when I go back and look at the battles he had. Mook FEASTED on bum _'s and got his rep up.

_'s wanna talk about what Saigon did to Joe. Ok, cool. I give you that one. I can see how you would say that Sai-giddy got him.

But @+$@, did you see what Lux did to Mook? when have you EVER, [Smokey] everevereverevereverevereverever [/Smokey] seen Joe get his !*$ tore out the frame like that? And you think Mook can match up w/ Joe, when he barely got past Party Arty? His TEAM got him that W/ against Serius Jones. Millz got him and LUX DESTROYED him.

He murdered Ran and bodied the Unit.

And I ain't painting Joe as no type of God MC or no @+$@ like that. You talking crazy Joell.
pimp.gif
im watching the battle right now....it wasnt even fair lux killed that _____ in every round

Melly Mel?

C'mon .. if they're really looking for the best rapper they're not gonna go about picking people from the beginning of the genre when rappingwasn't half as creative and complex as it is today.

Like he said, he was there to start the movement.
But no one in their right mind is thinking the pioneers of rap are some of the best rappers ever. most influential? most ground-breaking? yeah probably.

lose/lose situation for Joe. If he continues this act, the ol heads of hip-hop will persecute him. If he apoligizes now to save face, he'll lose the littlefanbase he has now.
Chalk up another L for Joey.

His TEAM got him that W/ against Serius Jones.
I STILL am befuddled 'till this day on the # of people that feel like Mookie won that battle. If anything, that cheerleader $$*+ his minionsdid made him look bad.

I just don't see how he got a W. Mook might have had a round or two, but Jones hit him with the personals and all that. Mook lost to Jones.

...yeah I know, wayyyyy off topic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

His TEAM got him that W/ against Serius Jones.
I STILL am befuddled 'till this day on the # of people that feel like Mookie won that battle. If anything, that cheerleader $$*+ his minions did made him look bad.

I just don't see how he got a W. Mook might have had a round or two, but Jones hit him with the personals and all that. Mook lost to Jones.

...yeah I know, wayyyyy off topic.
laugh.gif

same here G..

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Joe Budden >>>>>>> Method Man

Padded Room > Meth's career

Meth had some bright spots... but never had a solid album.. Tical was good and that was about it

And to the dude a few posts above...

I'm sorry but Royce and Joey would destroy all of Wu-Tang...

Has Joey lost a single battle? NOPE
This has to be a record because EVERYTHING you just posted was false.

Meth career> Joe Budden career

Tical > Joe Buddens career

Royce and Joe destroying The Wu.... Gza, Ghost, Inspectah in their primes would have rapped laps around those 2 ... easy. Please familiarize yourself with Liquid Swords, Ironman, Supreme Clientele , Uncontrolled Substance

And Joe got murked by Saigon sir on a WU TANG BEAT at that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You forgot Raekwon and Only Built for Cuban Linx
Rae would body both of them suckas in 4 bars..dead @*%

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I pray Meth gets on the Mic vs Joey.....so all you Joe haters can see how one sided this will be
Yall Joey stans don't get it. He already lost even if he demolishes Meth on wax, all this shh does is tarnish Joe's rep and any legacy hewas trying to build. He already took Ls for the Ran and Sai situations, dude needs to stop while he's ahead.

Back
Top Bottom