"Who the F is Joe Budden?" - Method Man

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Honestly...Buddens is right even though its total disrespect...Meth wouldn't be able to stand a chance with Joey in this day and age...and I put that on everything
laugh.gif

pretty much how I feel.
But like someone said - Meth is going to have his core fans. Same for Budden.

"all of a sudden he picks this time .. my album about to drop."
obviously, dummy .. the list just came out.
then meth discredits the list itself .. what Budden has been doing since the beginning.

If he likes action so much .. do the song.
You know Budden could have it out in less than a few hours if necessary.
but, nah .. he wants to fight.

SHWAP .. seeems like we'll never agree.
laugh.gif

Buddens is %@*. I stopped checking for him after MM3.....

All this having his girl up in vids is the only way he's still "relevant"

Meth's verse on "The What" > anything he's EVERY put out.

Didn't Method have a Vimeo video where he is flowing on some Serius radio show and the dude kills.

I don't even know where Joe is coming from. I think this guy is crazy. Meth always sounds nice. I think if anything, he doesn't sound as good with RZAon the tracks but with a dope beat, he will kill.

Side note....I don't think Meth rates that high on the hip-hop list.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

These stunts Budden pulls are really gettin old.

I just found out he was still alive last summer... listened to his stuff and became a fan.... now I'm starting to dislike him...

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Honestly...Buddens is right even though its total disrespect...Meth wouldn't be able to stand a chance with Joey in this day and age...and I put that on everything
laugh.gif

pretty much how I feel.
But like someone said - Meth is going to have his core fans. Same for Budden.

"all of a sudden he picks this time .. my album about to drop."
obviously, dummy .. the list just came out.
then meth discredits the list itself .. what Budden has been doing since the beginning.

If he likes action so much .. do the song.
You know Budden could have it out in less than a few hours if necessary.
but, nah .. he wants to fight.

SHWAP .. seeems like we'll never agree.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
That's why we'll never agree.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How can you C/S that(bolded part)?

That list has been around for a month or 2 hasn't it? So I don't think it's a coincidence Budden chooses to do this 1 week before Mef's albumcomes out.
Dude's ways are like 50's, drop a mixtape/album, disappear, then try to make yourself relevant by talking @#**.

Originally Posted by zube42

That list has been around for a month or 2 hasn't it? So I don't think it's a coincidence Budden chooses to do this 1 week before Mef's album comes out.
Dude's ways are like 50's, drop a mixtape/album, disappear, then try to make yourself relevant by talking @#**.
The %%%% are you talking about?
laugh.gif

You really think Budden started this with the intention of getting at Method Man? I guarantee you he ain't expect the backlash he's getting now.Reaching at its finest...

Like this #!+@+ was planning on starting a beef with Method Man...yeah, I'm sure that's his plan on becoming "relevant" again.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I've said my piece already...Budden done took it too far...the editors @ Vibe are loving every second of this.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

smh.gif
That's why we'll never agree.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
How can you C/S that(bolded part)?

Like I said - Meth fans are gonna side with him and Budden fans are gonna side with Joe.

No one will ever be able to convince me that Method Man is a better rapper than Budden. An all encompassing rapper.

I'm done for today. Read toooo much LOST stuff today and my brain is done. I'll be back tomorrow.

Why don't they just do what Meth said, do a track together and let the fans decide. $+%% would be crack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by zube42

That list has been around for a month or 2 hasn't it? So I don't think it's a coincidence Budden chooses to do this 1 week before Mef's album comes out.
The %%%% are you talking about?
laugh.gif

You really think Budden started this with the intention of getting at Method Man? I guarantee you he ain't expect the backlash he's getting now. Reaching at its finest...

Like this #!+@+ was planning on starting a beef with Method Man...yeah, I'm sure that's his plan on becoming "relevant" again.
laugh.gif

Anyways, I've said my piece already...Budden done took it too far...the editors @ Vibe are loving every second of this.
laugh.gif
Exactly...like the point was to get at Meth. And what good would it do Joe Budden to diss Meth before Meth's album comes out? The onlyreason I know Meth has an album coming out is because of this. He should thank Joe. This only helped Meth. Joe doesn't have anything coming out that heneeds promo for.

Meth's verse on "The What" > anything he's EVERY put out.
pretty much.
and Ed Lover see it like me, Ortiz need to catch heat for not checkin Budden on names and Not knowin Cowboy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Why don't they just do what Meth said, do a track together and let the fans decide. $+%% would be crack
pimp.gif

that's what I hope will come out of this....

this whole thing is just taken out of hand.

Joey should just let this die in respect to

Meth or just make that track together. A

Meth Vs. Mouse track would be bananas!

eek.gif

Son nobody outside of hiphop message boards even remembers who Joe Buddens is. I bring him at at school and dudes are like "I thought he was a one and done". Like people think he's still sleeping in the park they shot "pump it up" in. Straight bum status. If it wasn't for his internet cult following, dude would be driving a forklift at UPS or FedEx.

Sums it up nicely. Meth fell off. Buddens has never been on outside of the internets. And no, "Pump It Up" doesn't count.

The "Joe has never been on" argument is really not a good one simply because we can all agree that him not being on has nothing to do with histalent. So if he's only poppin on the net it's not ALL his fault. You take it where you can get it. He was on the shelf for some other reasons andhe's really only had about a year to get "on." People know him from Pump It Up but that's not a bad look for him. It's bad that peoplehave only got to hear that Joe Budden. They're missing out.

As he said, he doesn't have another job, so he's eating and feeding his family off rap. Everything he has is because of rap. I'm sure he's liketo be more famous...but whatever.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

This isn't about who raps better though. This is just disrespect. I don't know maybe I'm different. But if someone says online "Time is better than SHWAP" (hypothetically if Im a rapper) and I come out in an video interview saying "TIME don't write his own $*%*. He's washed up. If he was here right now I'd rip his head off. It wouldn't even be a contest", I would think you'd be upset like "Aye why is he saying this?" It aint like Meth went to VIBE and said yo put me over Joe Budden I'm nicer than him. This was a 3rd party opinion. Joey just has a tendency to put his foot in his mouth.
i see what u mean but i wouldnt wanna fight u over it... id just rip UR head off instead... i think meth scared...

it dont matter tho... say they battle... joe wins... the handful of fans meth got left gone ride wit him regardless... meth wins... the internet gone say joe won...

%+@% is so pointless... 2 nobodies in the CURRENT rap world...

non internet lovin people prolly think they both retired...
there we go...this thread is whack

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

The "Joe has never been on" argument is really not a good one simply because we can all agree that him not being on has nothing to do with his talent. So if he's only poppin on the net it's not ALL his fault. You take it where you can get it. He was on the shelf for some other reasons and he's really only had about a year to get "on." People know him from Pump It Up but that's not a bad look for him. It's bad that people have only got to hear that Joe Budden. They're missing out.

As he said, he doesn't have another job, so he's eating and feeding his family off rap. Everything he has is because of rap. I'm sure he's like to be more famous...but whatever.

At the end of the day, regardless of talent, Joe Buddens is an internet rapper. He had his shot at real commercial success and failed. I'm not sayingthat he can't rap--obviously he's good at what he does. But he is nowhere near as great as the internets make him out to be. Method Man doesn'thave commercial success now with music, but let that dude go anywhere and I bet you that show is sold out to this day. Buddens can't do that. Hecan't go on tour in Europe to some obscure locale and sell out venues. And not to say that selling out shows equates talent, either.

The point is this dude Buddens runs his yap too much, and what exactly has he accomplished? An internet following?
laugh.gif
Son, EVERYONE has an internet following these days, so that ain't reallysaying **#+. Buddens wishes he could see 1% of the success that a dude like Meth has seen, believe that. As a dude who hasn't really done **#+ with hiscareer, talking **#+ about an established dude and saying he doesn't write his own rhymes is just #%%+@-made, IMO.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

The "Joe has never been on" argument is really not a good one simply because we can all agree that him not being on has nothing to do with his talent. So if he's only poppin on the net it's not ALL his fault. You take it where you can get it. He was on the shelf for some other reasons and he's really only had about a year to get "on." People know him from Pump It Up but that's not a bad look for him. It's bad that people have only got to hear that Joe Budden. They're missing out.

As he said, he doesn't have another job, so he's eating and feeding his family off rap. Everything he has is because of rap. I'm sure he's like to be more famous...but whatever.

At the end of the day, regardless of talent, Joe Buddens is an internet rapper. He had his shot at real commercial success and failed. I'm not saying that he can't rap--obviously he's good at what he does. But he is nowhere near as great as the internets make him out to be. Method Man doesn't have commercial success now with music, but let that dude go anywhere and I bet you that show is sold out to this day. Buddens can't do that. He can't go on tour in Europe to some obscure locale and sell out venues. And not to say that selling out shows equates talent, either.

The point is this dude Buddens runs his yap too much, and what exactly has he accomplished? An internet following?
laugh.gif
Son, EVERYONE has an internet following these days, so that ain't really saying **#+. Buddens wishes he could see 1% of the success that a dude like Meth has seen, believe that. As a dude who hasn't really done **#+ with his career, talking **#+ about an established dude and saying he doesn't write his own rhymes is just #%%+@-made, IMO.
Co-sign Budden achieved internet success and got gassed. Thats all there is to it. Real class act dudes with talent dont talk about how nice theyare compared to the next man.

Back
Top Bottom