Who was in the wrong?

i hit licks

Banned
So last night I'm hanging out with my friend and my girl has been blowing me up all night trying to argue about absolutely nothing! So eventually I just turn off my phone, well she decides to show up at my friends house at 3 in the morning honking her horn and telling me to come out. So me and my friend go outside and at this point it's nothing but cursing back and forth between me and her with my friend chiming in telling her to shut up. So she's continuing to hold her horn then my friend picks up some pebbles throws them towards her car and says get the %%$* out of my yard. Now shes saying don't ever talk to her again unless my friend says sorry to her, that I should of said something to him when he did it. How can I be mad at him when shes showing up at his house disrespecting him by honking her horn at 3 AM when his mom and neighbors are trying to sleep.

Who was in the wrong here NT?

the neighbor for not smackin you for not handling you business. Your B!!!! out of line

cliffs?

just playing your girl for showing up and honking at 3 am. If she was mad at you she should've kept it that way not go and honk her horn.

your girl, who the $*@# goes honking a horn at 3 in the morning? %$+$$*% these days
smh.gif

I swear NT be dating some crazy chicks..learn to keep ya broads in check...thats just showing blatant disrespect to you and your friend

All of ya'll are in the wrong:
1. She didn't need to show up at his house or ANYONE'S house acting like that.
2. You shouldn't have let him be involved, period. Whether he was talking mess or throwing rocks or whatever. You let him disrespect her in front of you. You know how that makes you look now?
3. He needs to sit his *#@ down somewhere. If she's acting a fool, he should tell both of you to leave or the police are getting called on her.

Originally Posted by illfrozn

All of ya'll are in the wrong:
1. She didn't need to show up at his house or ANYONE'S house acting like that.
2. You shouldn't have let him be involved, period. Whether he was talking mess or throwing rocks or whatever. You let him disrespect her in front of you. You know how that makes you look now?
3. He needs to sit his *#@ down somewhere. If she's acting a fool, he should tell both of you to leave or the police are getting called on her.
^
Even though your girl started the problem..

you're in the wrong for letting a crazy broad show up at your boy's house making all types of commotion.  she's lucky he didn't call the police on her for disturbing the peace.

either check your girl or dump her.  either way YOU need to man up. 

I blame the security guard that allowed your girl to leave the mental institution.

Your girl is wrong for showing up at 3am honking her horn but you let your boy tell your girl to shut up? If my boy got involved in an argument between me and my girl and told her to shut up I would politely tell him to chill out the 1st time but if he continued to disrespect her he would get his teeth knocked out

Your girl is wrong for showing up at someones home at 3AM and blowing the horn. Sometimes ya just gotta strongarm the bi*#@

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Your girl is wrong for showing up at 3am honking her horn but you let your boy tell your girl to shut up? If my boy got involved in an argument between me and my girl and told her to shut up I would politely tell him to chill out the 1st time but if he continued to disrespect her he would get his teeth knocked out

WHAT A SUCKA ....

YOUR GIRL COMES TO MY CRIB 3 IN THE AM LOOKING FOR U ....

& YOU CANT CONTROL HER ....

BEST BELIEVE IMA MOUTH -OFF SOMETHING SERIOUS ON BOTH YALL LAMES

Back
Top Bottom