Who was in the wrong?

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

this is 'HIS GIRLFRIEND" and he posted this to see what everyone thinks....and actually he EXAGERTAED THE STORY ALOT!! this is what happened..... i went to his friends house because his phone had been off and i wanted to get ahold of him.....i pulled IN THE CUL DE SAC outside of his house...im not tht ignorant to pull in someones driveway without permission.....and i honked horn once because i was sittin there for 3 mins and 'he (my bf)' jus looked at me n didnt even walk over...and i didnt hold the horn down then i just beeped it lightly.....and then he said "WHAT R U DOING HERE..GO HOME" didnt even walk over to my car....after i started *****in at him to come to my car he walked over n by then his friend was calling me a "stupid #$!$!" and this n tht...and my so called man jus let him say it all...so thts when i started to get mad n was *****in at my man for him not sayin anything to his friend...so he walked away from my car....then his friend threw rocks at my car so i said to my man "UR JUS GONNA LET HIM THROW ROCKS AT MY CAR!?" and MY OWN BOYFRIEND SAID YES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FRIEND.....like really what does he think its cool to act 'hard' in front of ur friends....so thts wen i sped away n held my horn....y did i ask him to apologize....FOR LETING HIS FRIEND THROW ROCKS AT MY CAR AND SAYING ITS OK!! i admitted i did act dumb n i apologized but for him to not think he needs to apologize hes crazy....tht jus makes him look like +*%% for lettin OTHER GUYS TLK TO HIS GIRL LIKE THT!!!!

That is what really happened!

yeah maybe you have some good points, but what were you doing out of the kitchen?

um yeah he does put on shows in front of his friends...n like i said I ADMITTED WHAT I DID WAS WRONG..but he still wont own up to his boy THROWING ROCKS AT MY CAR ND CALLIN ME STUPID %$%+$ N my man jus let him do it....n when i called him out n said "UR JUS GONNA LET HIM THROW ROCKS AT MY CAR!? and he said yes!! IF YOU thnk i dnt deserve an apology for tht then yal r crazy..i apoligized for what i did n thts jus immiture tht he cnt own up to what he did wrong
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Note to my fellow NT'ers, don't cuff females who can't spell and type like that of a hoodrat.[/color]

Originally Posted by needsomejays

this is 'HIS GIRLFRIEND" and he posted this to see what everyone thinks....and actually he EXAGERTAED THE STORY ALOT!! this is what happened..... i went to his friends house because his phone had been off and i wanted to get ahold of him.....i pulled IN THE CUL DE SAC outside of his house...im not tht ignorant to pull in someones driveway without permission.....and i honked horn once because i was sittin there for 3 mins and 'he (my bf)' jus looked at me n didnt even walk over...and i didnt hold the horn down then i just beeped it lightly.....and then he said "WHAT R U DOING HERE..GO HOME" didnt even walk over to my car....after i started *****in at him to come to my car he walked over n by then his friend was calling me a "stupid #$!$!" and this n tht...and my so called man jus let him say it all...so thts when i started to get mad n was *****in at my man for him not sayin anything to his friend...so he walked away from my car....then his friend threw rocks at my car so i said to my man "UR JUS GONNA LET HIM THROW ROCKS AT MY CAR!?" and MY OWN BOYFRIEND SAID YES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FRIEND.....like really what does he think its cool to act 'hard' in front of ur friends....so thts wen i sped away n held my horn....y did i ask him to apologize....FOR LETING HIS FRIEND THROW ROCKS AT MY CAR AND SAYING ITS OK!! i admitted i did act dumb n i apologized but for him to not think he needs to apologize hes crazy....tht jus makes him look like +*%% for lettin OTHER GUYS TLK TO HIS GIRL LIKE THT!!!!

yeah maybe you have some good points, but what were you doing out of the kitchen?
roll.gif

You, for having Gucci Mane and Waka Flocka Flame in your avatar. Apologize to that girl, you sad, sorry %!*%.

indifferent.gif
stacksblowinpurp wrote:

Originally Posted by needsomejays

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
 dont you mean what is he doing out of the kitchen!?!? I GO TO SCHOOL AND  WORK ALMOST EVERY DAY EVERY WEEK...he doesnt work OR go to school  at all....he doesnt do anything at all....and do you kno what i spend half my money on!? HIM and stuff he wants!...so dont even get me started...im getting off here...i gata leave for work...while he is still asleep.....point proven....
sounds like thats your problem, you should have a sandwich ready for him when he wakes up

Such a dumb broad and you didn't even post pics to for us see if her looks make up for it.

You gotta learn how to talk to girls. How do you even let her get like that?

just a couple thoughts:

1. if your man's phone is off, he most likely doesn't want to talk.
2. you really didn't have anything important to tell him anyway, did you?
3. if you roll up on your man when he's with friends and you're acting stupid, he will return the favor.  x10.
4. see #2
5. if you hadn't been so crazy to show up at your bf's boy's house, none of this nonsense would have happened.  but somebody owes YOU an apology?

she sounds like a habitual line stepper..... its time to cut her off.... theres like 4 billion women to choose from...... lmaoooo

I HIT LICKS wrote:

eek.gif

How did I miss this?

Chick you are reckless for this one. Anyone with half a brain can read that story and KNOW your weren't as calm as you're trying to sound in the first part. Add to that, why did you drive to his homie's house at 3 in the morning? You don't have a life of your own?

You could've been sleeping, reading a book or something... What the hell was so important that you needed to go and make a scene at 3 in the morning and elevate your bird status?

You need some guidance and guidelines. Post up your pic and I'll see if it's worth my time to get you in line. You'll thank me. Trust that.

How do you even beep a horn lightly though?
roll.gif

Like if you press it lightly it still makes the same loud +%! sound.

Question(s)...
*Are you always logged in?
*Does she have your password?
*Do you keep a computer in the kitchen?
*Were you in DC when all this went down?

Back
Top Bottom