Violence is the only option

convince her it was her fault at the end of the beat down

get dome

Tell her to make you a sandwhich

done

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

indifferent.gif
 dont you mean what is he doing out of the kitchen!?!? I GO TO SCHOOL AND  WORK ALMOST EVERY DAY EVERY WEEK...he doesnt work OR go to school  at all....he doesnt do anything at all....and do you kno what i spend half my money on!? HIM and stuff he wants!...so dont even get me started...im getting off here...i gata leave for work...while he is still asleep.....point proven....
Damn she put your bum #$@ on blast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Question(s)...
*Are you always logged in?
*Does she have your password?
*Do you keep a computer in the kitchen?
*Were you in DC when all this went down?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

Originally Posted by needsomejays

indifferent.gif
 dont you mean what is he doing out of the kitchen!?!? I GO TO SCHOOL AND  WORK ALMOST EVERY DAY EVERY WEEK...he doesnt work OR go to school  at all....he doesnt do anything at all....and do you kno what i spend half my money on!? HIM and stuff he wants!...so dont even get me started...im getting off here...i gata leave for work...while he is still asleep.....point proven....
Damn she put your bum #$@ on blast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

this is 'HIS GIRLFRIEND" and he posted this to see what everyone thinks....and actually he EXAGERTAED THE STORY ALOT!! this is what happened..... i went to his friends house because his phone had been off and i wanted to get ahold of him.....i pulled IN THE CUL DE SAC outside of his house...im not tht ignorant to pull in someones driveway without permission.....and i honked horn once because i was sittin there for 3 mins and 'he (my bf)' jus looked at me n didnt even walk over...and i didnt hold the horn down then i just beeped it lightly.....and then he said "WHAT R U DOING HERE..GO HOME" didnt even walk over to my car....after i started *****in at him to come to my car he walked over n by then his friend was calling me a "stupid #$!$!" and this n tht...and my so called man jus let him say it all...so thts when i started to get mad n was *****in at my man for him not sayin anything to his friend...so he walked away from my car....then his friend threw rocks at my car so i said to my man "UR JUS GONNA LET HIM THROW ROCKS AT MY CAR!?" and MY OWN BOYFRIEND SAID YES RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FRIEND.....like really what does he think its cool to act 'hard' in front of ur friends....so thts wen i sped away n held my horn....y did i ask him to apologize....FOR LETING HIS FRIEND THROW ROCKS AT MY CAR AND SAYING ITS OK!! i admitted i did act dumb n i apologized but for him to not think he needs to apologize hes crazy....tht jus makes him look like +*%% for lettin OTHER GUYS TLK TO HIS GIRL LIKE THT!!!!

That is what really happened!
just a couple thoughts:

1. if your man's phone is off, he most likely doesn't want to talk.
2. you really didn't have anything important to tell him anyway, did you?
3. if you roll up on your man when he's with friends and you're acting stupid, he will return the favor.  x10.
4. see #2
5. if you hadn't been so crazy to show up at your bf's boy's house, none of this nonsense would have happened.  but somebody owes YOU an apology?

1627235.jpg

YOU WAS IN THE WRONG ALSO YOUR BOY SHOULD HAVE JUST OPENED THE DOOR TO HER CAR AND PUSHED U IN BOTH OF YALL CAN SHUT UP

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Question(s)...
*Are you always logged in?
*Does she have your password?
*Do you keep a computer in the kitchen?
*Were you in DC when all this went down?

YES
NO
YES
YES

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

When did I ever say I did?

Your girl was the one airing you out. don't be mad at me

since both the OP and his girl are posting comments, i will address both, ladies first:

OP's girlfriend,
you just admitted that your boyfriend is a nonworking uneducated bum who you spend half of your checks on and who consistently disrespects and/or allows his friends to disrespect you.  yet you're still with him.  nobody owes you an apology.  you're the problem. 

OP,
keep treating her like you do and stop worrying about how she feels. if she ever decides she wants better she'll leave. but i doubt it. she pretty much said that you don't bring anything to the relationship, yet she still spends bread, time and energy on you.  she's not going anywhere, so why should you change your style up? you're winning. 

/thread

Back
Top Bottom