Who was in the wrong?

Originally Posted by Soarin Pass The Moon

You two must be black.

indifferent.gif
how can you gather any type of racial information from the situation presented, g t f o

Smh @ this idiot at the top.
The #@+$ does their race have to do with anything?Cheddar Bob yourself................in the head.
OP you should have put all that foolishness in check.Your girl and your friend were in the wrong here.

LMAO @ Nothin4ever but he's right, it was his boys crib and she actin silly on his yard.

But I feel like I can't really determine who's fault it is because I have yet to see pics of the girlfriend..

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Your girl is wrong for showing up at 3am honking her horn but you let your boy tell your girl to shut up? If my boy got involved in an argument between me and my girl and told her to shut up I would politely tell him to chill out the 1st time but if he continued to disrespect her he would get his teeth knocked out

WHAT A SUCKA ....

YOUR GIRL COMES TO MY CRIB 3 IN THE AM LOOKING FOR U ....

& YOU CANT CONTROL HER ....

BEST BELIEVE IMA MOUTH -OFF SOMETHING SERIOUS ON BOTH YALL LAMES
Im gonna have to agree.
Overall, anyone who would want to be in a relationship with a girl like that has me scratching my head.

Unless you are in high school or something. What she did was very disrespectful and embarrassing.

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Who was in the wrong here NT?

YOUR FACE!!!
roll.gif

sorry that was the 1st thing that came to mind....

nah but forreal u should have grabbed her by her neck sat her down in ur friends house make her read a book and tell her "be happy you !@%%#@! know me"!!

damn OP. ya girl is wrong
but its obvious you don't give her no damn home training. any girl i mess with knows not pull that mess.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Your girl is wrong for showing up at 3am honking her horn but you let your boy tell your girl to shut up? If my boy got involved in an argument between me and my girl and told her to shut up I would politely tell him to chill out the 1st time but if he continued to disrespect her he would get his teeth knocked out

Why cant his boy tell her to shut up? Its not like the argument was at a random place and he decides to chime in. His rep with the neighbor is at risk, and also its 3 AM, she's here disturbing the peace in HIS property. 

She doesnt deserve any respect since she disrespected the guy first

the real question is, was she bringing you a sandwich. Only reason why she should've been out that kitchen.
Nah but for real she forced it and at 3 in the morning, smh. Doesn't she know that 3 disturbing the peace offense will get you life in prison.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Who was in the wrong here NT?

YOUR FACE!!!
roll.gif

sorry that was the 1st thing that came to mind....

nah but forreal u should have grabbed her by her neck sat her down in ur friends house make her read a book and tell her "be happy you !@%%#@! know me"!!

eek.gif

--Females are already automatically in the wrong.
--They gotta behave to get themselves "right". IMO
--So...your girl was in the wrong OP.

From a female's point of view...
Your girl was wrong because she left her house with the intentions of starting problems why else go to ur friends house at 3 am.
In any other situation I would say that your friend was wrong for his part BUT that was HIS house and HIS yard and HIS neighborhood.

BTW how old are you guys?

Originally Posted by WhitMoeLucyBrown

From a female's point of view...
Your girl was wrong because she left her house with the intentions of starting problems why else go to ur friends house at 3 am.
In any other situation I would say that your friend was wrong for his part BUT that was HIS house and HIS yard and HIS neighborhood.

BTW how old are you guys?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]In this situation, why does this matter? From 17 - 40, females try to show out in public. OP, keep that *%*+% in check. She's beyond disrespectful.
smh.gif
[/color]

LOL @ the girlfriend posting. If that's what really happened, your boyfriend seems to put on shows when he's in front of his friends... as you put it, acting hard.

Really, both of y'all wrong.

Back
Top Bottom