Whos a better seller, Kobe or Lebron?

got this from another thread here in NT:

zoomLuthor50 wrote:Just copped Lebron 8 V2 Christmas CW at Nike Marikina Riverbanks Outlet. Also available CW for the 8's are the 3ple Black, Veterans & Cool Gray for P5,596.50. Sizes from 8-12.

outlet store here in the Philippines.

zoomLuthor50 wrote:Just copped Lebron 8 V2 Christmas CW at Nike Marikina Riverbanks Outlet. Also available CW for the 8's are the 3ple Black, Veterans & Cool Gray for P5,596.50. Sizes from 8-12.

i'm not a fan of neither to be honest..it simply goes like this,i like who i like,i buy what i like,i like d-wade & chris paul but have not seen a shoe of theres that i would buy..i do own both kobes & lebrons including grinches & south beaches,i don't think i personally like one over another.

i'm not a fan of neither to be honest..it simply goes like this,i like who i like,i buy what i like,i like d-wade & chris paul but have not seen a shoe of theres that i would buy..i do own both kobes & lebrons including grinches & south beaches,i don't think i personally like one over another.

I see kobes everywhere but hardly ever lebrons. And even then its usually only entourages or south beachs. Thats just my observation tho

I see kobes everywhere but hardly ever lebrons. And even then its usually only entourages or south beachs. Thats just my observation tho

I bet that his line isn't doing so well in Philly either....
laugh.gif

Hard to say, Kobe put out more shoes than Lebron in a shorter period of time this season. At the end of the I don't make any money off of it so I really don't care.

Hard to say, Kobe put out more shoes than Lebron in a shorter period of time this season. At the end of the I don't make any money off of it so I really don't care.

Kobes over LeBrons... oops. that's just my handle. lol.
kobes have that jordan feel when I buy them. when I smell them.
LeBrons have a different feel... hmmm... definitely not like buying Js...
both a good thing and a bad thing.

Kobes over LeBrons... oops. that's just my handle. lol.
kobes have that jordan feel when I buy them. when I smell them.
LeBrons have a different feel... hmmm... definitely not like buying Js...
both a good thing and a bad thing.

they about the same level with all that media coverage. but i'd probably go with lebron

they about the same level with all that media coverage. but i'd probably go with lebron

Originally Posted by maronandlando

lebron are going to outlets all the time even xmas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maronandlando

lebron are going to outlets all the time even xmas
laugh.gif

its pretty obvious that the 4s were an instant hit. regardless of the watered down 3 colorways that dropped when the 5s releaesed...

Now regarding about the 5s.... it was a hit... and i mean a bigger hit than the 4s right off the jump...

this should already end the discussion b/c you already know how the 6s are gonna do. They def over produced the 6s and still sold out on the first couple of colorways.

I wonder if my dude can chime in with info. doubt it.

reason why these kobe 7s are gonna have a price point of 170$...

and keep in mind.... Kobe is # 1 in the basketball section on NikeiD. He even Tops Baseball gear which i been told, has always dominated from gear to footwear.

i love the lebron 8s. I got every damn V1 & V2 ! i actually sorta like them more than the 6s.... almost.

its pretty obvious that the 4s were an instant hit. regardless of the watered down 3 colorways that dropped when the 5s releaesed...

Now regarding about the 5s.... it was a hit... and i mean a bigger hit than the 4s right off the jump...

this should already end the discussion b/c you already know how the 6s are gonna do. They def over produced the 6s and still sold out on the first couple of colorways.

I wonder if my dude can chime in with info. doubt it.

reason why these kobe 7s are gonna have a price point of 170$...

and keep in mind.... Kobe is # 1 in the basketball section on NikeiD. He even Tops Baseball gear which i been told, has always dominated from gear to footwear.

i love the lebron 8s. I got every damn V1 & V2 ! i actually sorta like them more than the 6s.... almost.

Back
Top Bottom