Who's spending $350 on the Olympic pack?

6/7 Olympic pack $350

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will luckily be getting these from the employee store and will try for another online so I can have some trade bait for releases I missed out on.

Deffenitley not gettin this pack... Now if it was the 6/11 dmp pack that's a different story not really A fan of gold on shoes I'll cop two pair of 4s though

i like both 6 and 7. Def going to try and grab these! I need to do some serious research. 

I'm diggin the "gold" combos. I hate packs, and I'd probably not hesitate if these released by themselves so it irk me just a lil bit that these will be hyped up solely because they come in a pack.

im tired of seeing Jordans so accesible and everyone having em.. even if I dont get my pair, I hope they are limited that way ebay wont be flooded with em. And if I do manage to secure my pair or two, which ive been 9 for 9 on NDC for big releases, I wanna be able to rock a pair, and use the other pack for trade bait. the value will be much higher if they are limited. lets put it that wayy

da hypebeast^
Pretty much.

Gustavo tho...
nthat.gif
. I hate it had to be him. They had me for a second there thinking he had made it outta there. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom