Who's the Funniest NTer?

Other than everyone's favorite OGBobbyJohnson, my vote goes to mycoldyourdone. Dude comes through with hilarious PS'd pics.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Other than everyone's favorite OGBobbyJohnson, my vote goes to mycoldyourdone. Dude comes through with hilarious PS'd pics.

came in to post this.

dude got material for days
laugh.gif

im not sure the whole niketaljers always has me rolling with funny %%@ responses

With all the Ducktales and Troll responses, Polorico.
laugh.gif

PS'ing, THB and Crank (and it's not even close)
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
>>> *

Srs.

i wouldn't go on a limb and say he's the funniest niketalker polorico has been providing the laughs consistently over the years.

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif

Srs.

i've seen this dude rico pull some crazy stuff when i've met up with him before and what he did with that whole air max 87 situation all i can say is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   he told me he called his job again the other day and that he still worked there  but that dude rico has a couple of screws loose.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif

Srs.

i've seen this dude rico pull some crazy stuff when i've met up with him before and what he did with that whole air max 87 situation all i can say is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
   he told me he called his job again the other day and that he still worked there 
but that dude rico has a couple of screws loose.
dyacep.gif

Purple Face, Georgehimself and Grizzley Herbert. I miss those three guys, man.
laugh.gif

What happened to GuevarraGhost?? 
nerd.gif
.. I remember unknowingly chilling with dude 1 time while we were waiting at Supreme w/ Elmo
ProperEnglish is funny too.

Came in here to say Purple Face and Grizzly Hebert. Dudes used to have me dying. Grizz's avy alone makes me laugh
laugh.gif

Top 5 easy it's ricerocket1, ricerocket1, ricerocket1, ricerocket1, ricerocket1. Because I spit that hot fiyaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom