Why are there ads on NikeTalk? The answer is inside.

This was asked earlier, but not answered...

does unlimited viewing = unlimited posting as well (as in unlimited posting without EzSupporter)?

there is an ad for fake nike/jordan products, UFO is a def bogus site................................. sucks that it had to come to this but if it will help the community it cool.
can you have someone watch the fake/variant sites? alot of young gunz will be fooled by such promising prices and be dissapointed to know that NIKE TALK advertised a fake website. maybe you can asign a MOD to patrol or make sticky warning the possibility of bogus sites for the newbes' to the shoe game.
The Most Notorious NTer in History.......IS BACK

WTB: ds retro 9 black/white/red sz 10.5-11.Leave somthin in my inbox

I hate change.I wish people where not so damn cheap and just give a little money we could still keep it as it was.I am talking to the well know posters and resellers like myself.It took me a long and I mean long time to learn how to post pictures.I hope with the new board we will have the same format to show pictures.

FOR SALE- JORDAN RETRO 5 SIZE 8.5 "LANEY" 5 $340.00 DEADSTOCK/JORDAN RETRO "COOL GREY" 11 SIZE 9.5 DEADSTOCK $340.00
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS.I GOT THEM.NYC MEET UP DEADSTOCK JORDAN RETRO LIMITED 4 WHITE/TOUR YELLOW/DARK BLUE GREY SIZE'S 8.5 & 9.5 $200.00 EACH
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
there is an ad for fake nike/jordan products, UFO is a def bogus site................................. sucks that it had to come to this but if it will help the community it cool.
can you have someone watch the fake/variant sites? alot of young gunz will be fooled by such promising prices and be dissapointed to know that NIKE TALK advertised a fake website. maybe you can asign a MOD to patrol or make sticky warning the possibility of bogus sites for the newbes' to the shoe game.

you guys can also help out with that....if you notice any fake websites, please copy and paste the ad, in addition to the link to the fake site, and send it to any mod/admin or [email protected] so we can try and get it added to the filter

Man, been clicking the ads like crazy for the past few minutes but for some reason, people don't like to click ads (I've experienced it first hand when I had a pretty popular blog). I hope every active member will click them daily...

Yo Method, what about ********? (sorry if it was already asked)
Me A Pencil?[/b]​

as long as i Don't get pop ups or those ads in the middle of the page im cool with it
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​

MetalKicks:
Yo Method, what about ********? (sorry if it was already asked)
roll.gif

Yeah, Meth ... what about HT?

laugh.gif

MetalKicks- You're aware that HT has absolutely nothing to do with NT, right?
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

thats ok. at ;east everything is still runnning.
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

this is great to know but i have one suggestion why dont u guys use Vbullitien boards there much much better anbd easier to get around and give u alot of options on reallky makin the board something that stands out give it a look and u will see wha i mean

^^ i agree but with a community the size of nt eventually the staff could run into complications in managing the database, its also more vulnerable since people can get access to the source code etc.
WANTED: BLACK/RED XI SIZE 9 or 9.5 SOCAL ONLY!!​

Quote:
Let me ask you this, do you guys like the format? We have the option of allowing ezboard to come in and creating a custom "skin" for the site once we move to Yuku.

I'll be honest, I like the way the site looks now, though. This IS NikeTalk, to me. I don't think we need or want something ostentatious. We may clean it up a little, but I think the essence of the site should remain the classic black, white, and red style we're known for.

hey METH, thanks for answering my question, and everyone elses, and especially for taking the time to write all this stuff...

and i think most of us will agree to keep NT format the same...

Is it possible to make it so whenever someone clicks on an ad, it opens in a new window?

I'm all for the changes btw.
[/b]artist | day to day
terrorartist.deviantart.com​

Quote:
Is it possible to make it so whenever someone clicks on an ad, it opens in a new window?

just right-click on the link and go to "Open In New Window"
R.I.P. Nana
5-5-1938 - 5-30-2003

This is amazing that all of this is happening.

Let me explain why,

The other day I planned on typing up a message to either PM or email to Method Man, I was going to say that they should look into ads on Niketalk as I could see it being benifical to the community.

I was going to say that with the ads you would be able to create enough revenue to pay for the site and then maybe once a month have a sneaker raffle where everyones name is thrown into something and randomly picked...but hey, sounds like you guys were one step ahead of me

s?ref=MfrBdcMWimUBtcA8JkQpo3Wo_PU]SIGN UP FOR BLINGO - stylez23 WON AN IPOD NANO ON 3/27/06 AFTER SIG[/url]</div><!--​

Well, I am not about to search these pages to get my answer or to see if it has been noted already...

orsing FAKE SHOES on NikeTalk ?

There are Numerous Ads in the above bar with
" Wholesale Jordan Lists "[/b]But Endorsing " Fake Jordans " & Directing Veiwers to
" Wholesale Jordan Lists " is completely unacceptable in my opinion. This is why Ads. will ruin this site

babyj, nah, NikeTalk ain't advertising fakes. it's Google Ads. if you see an ad for a fake website, pm the mods with the the information. meth, steez, dirty and 23ska have already stated that we don't promote fakes, but Google just takes whatever ads they have and put them on the websites that best fit the website (in this case, Jordan and Nike sneakers.)

oh, and you don't have to read through all 13 pages. just search for all of meth's previous replies. those should explain everything. but please, don't leave this site, we need you for all the exclusive info on all the Jordan releases :wink:
wink.gif

R.I.P. Nana
5-5-1938 - 5-30-2003

VABigPoppa:
you guys can also help out with that....if you notice any fake websites, please copy and paste the ad, in addition to the link to the fake site, and send it to any mod/admin or [email protected] so we can try and get it added to the filter

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

POST COUNT AND JOIN DATE WILL STAY!!!

I just logged into my account over on Yuku with my ezBoard e-mail and password.

You can set up your profile and do all kinds of stuff now.

Awesome.

Quote:
Yeah, we're bringing the team back for another run - even the "honorary" staff members who served for a couple of weeks back in the late 90s never to return again will stay on the roster.

:lol:
laugh.gif
everyone is coming back foir another season of off the wall wacky mayhem. Niketalk: The 7th season Coming this fall :lol:
laugh.gif

For Sale: Size 12 Nike Ultraflights And Nike Shox Stunners. Email At [email protected] or Ezinbox Me

Back
Top Bottom