Why aren't you getting dimes?

Imho when you get to a certain age you stop looking for physical dimes and start looking for mentality wise dimes. Of course if you can get both that would be great but those are very hard to come by nowadays.

It's almost a fact that if a girl is good looking, she will coast through life more on her looks rather than becoming a down to earth, grounded, intrinsically developed human being.

A physical dime nowadays is overpriced, overgassed, and overhyped.

Imho when you get to a certain age you stop looking for physical dimes and start looking for mentality wise dimes. Of course if you can get both that would be great but those are very hard to come by nowadays.

It's almost a fact that if a girl is good looking, she will coast through life more on her looks rather than becoming a down to earth, grounded, intrinsically developed human being.

A physical dime nowadays is overpriced, overgassed, and overhyped.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence
And I feel as though Im losing my personality because Im so wrapped up in superficiality (not being beautiful, rich, and having Polo and Gucci and what not)

(but of course all you people know that already
30t6p3b.gif
)

Damn why is it you're always posting some negative business, its like every time I see you post it's some wack deal on how your life blows and you're ugly
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can turn most of what you just listed into positives: you don't have a job cause you're chilling and are spending time meeting new people, you don't have a car and nice clothes cause you like to spend it on fine foods or movies or ______, etc.

But feeling like crap cause you think you're ugly?
laugh.gif
that's some female mentality. Men don't care whether they're beautiful or not... you need to step your game up and get at the girls you're feeling. I don't know you in real life but it sounds like you spend more time wishing you were pretty and had cash than actually chasing females.

Just wondering, would you rather be pretty or get attractive women?
Yea this is true. Ive come to the conclusion that I have the mind of a girl sometimes. And I do wish I was beautiful and thinner.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Eh it is what it is. But once I get a job again and some money, Ill be good.

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence
And I feel as though Im losing my personality because Im so wrapped up in superficiality (not being beautiful, rich, and having Polo and Gucci and what not)

30t6p3b.gif
)

Damn why is it you're always posting some negative business, its like every time I see you post it's some wack deal on how your life blows and you're ugly
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can turn most of what you just listed into positives: you don't have a job cause you're chilling and are spending time meeting new people, you don't have a car and nice clothes cause you like to spend it on fine foods or movies or ______, etc.

laugh.gif
that's some female mentality. Men don't care whether they're beautiful or not... you need to step your game up and get at the girls you're feeling. I don't know you in real life but it sounds like you spend more time wishing you were pretty and had cash than actually chasing females.

Yea this is true. Ive come to the conclusion that I have the mind of a girl sometimes. And I do wish I was beautiful and thinner.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

cause I can get 2 nickels

plus REAL dimes seem to be an endangered species

cause I can get 2 nickels

plus REAL dimes seem to be an endangered species

I forgot to add, how many times have you seen a real attractive female and the guy she was with was just not at her level? Some average looking dude who might happen to have some extra cash or whatever?

The truth is that all of us are just as good, if not better (for reasons I've listed throughout this thread) as those dudes. If you're like me, whenever I see a real attractive female with an average looking dude, I think "damn, that should be me there". Only thing is I'm too young
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But almost all of you are over 20. You're in your prime, you really don't have any excuses.

They say if you can make a girl laugh you win her over. I've been on NT for a fair bit and let me assure all of you, this site is my go to place for the lulz. Girls might not have the same sense of humor as us, but it's similar. Just make em laugh and do you. The odds are in your favor.

I forgot to add, how many times have you seen a real attractive female and the guy she was with was just not at her level? Some average looking dude who might happen to have some extra cash or whatever?

The truth is that all of us are just as good, if not better (for reasons I've listed throughout this thread) as those dudes. If you're like me, whenever I see a real attractive female with an average looking dude, I think "damn, that should be me there". Only thing is I'm too young
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

But almost all of you are over 20. You're in your prime, you really don't have any excuses.

They say if you can make a girl laugh you win her over. I've been on NT for a fair bit and let me assure all of you, this site is my go to place for the lulz. Girls might not have the same sense of humor as us, but it's similar. Just make em laugh and do you. The odds are in your favor.

Originally Posted by neukicks

A dime to me, is not a dime to you. Brains and beauty for me, for you it may be a rake. Its all in ones own definitions. I am going on a date tonight with a girl that I think is beautiful, but y'all would say she is just, "ok" or "cute", but you have to know her, intellect. 

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There's girls that I find absolutely beautiful that most people would just say "she's alright", or "pretty good looking", when I made this thread I was trying to get the point across that whatever a dime is to you, us NTers can get. We shouldn't have to or need to settle for anything less. Because at the end of the day, we can pull the girls we all want the most.
pimp.gif

If you see a girl that you think is cute, or if you work or go to school with a girl that's appealing to you, make your move.  Women respect confidence, and there are worse things than being shot down.

Originally Posted by neukicks

A dime to me, is not a dime to you. Brains and beauty for me, for you it may be a rake. Its all in ones own definitions. I am going on a date tonight with a girl that I think is beautiful, but y'all would say she is just, "ok" or "cute", but you have to know her, intellect. 

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. There's girls that I find absolutely beautiful that most people would just say "she's alright", or "pretty good looking", when I made this thread I was trying to get the point across that whatever a dime is to you, us NTers can get. We shouldn't have to or need to settle for anything less. Because at the end of the day, we can pull the girls we all want the most.
pimp.gif

If you see a girl that you think is cute, or if you work or go to school with a girl that's appealing to you, make your move.  Women respect confidence, and there are worse things than being shot down.

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence

30t6p3b.gif
)

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

A girl recently told me that girls don't go based off looks that we do, just how the guy makes them feel. Must be true cuz all the pretty girls always with some wack or fat dudes. 
laugh.gif

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence

30t6p3b.gif
)

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

A girl recently told me that girls don't go based off looks that we do, just how the guy makes them feel. Must be true cuz all the pretty girls always with some wack or fat dudes. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

laugh.gif

o rly

laugh.gif

o rly

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

o rly
I disagree... the baddest ones are out here with the lions, the dudes not watching %+#% happen out here but making %+#% happen...

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

laugh.gif

o rly
I disagree... the baddest ones are out here with the lions, the dudes not watching %+#% happen out here but making %+#% happen...

to keep it real. women lie for men and men lie for money. i lie for life. dimes can go that a way. holla with me then crawl right back after you get your story str8

to keep it real. women lie for men and men lie for money. i lie for life. dimes can go that a way. holla with me then crawl right back after you get your story str8

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I was about that dime life in highschool, and had nothing but headaches and materialistic women nagging 24/7. Traded my "dimes" in for a real dime, a chick with intellect, substance, and insight to make me a better man.

This plus what cartune and Wise said
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I was about that dime life in highschool, and had nothing but headaches and materialistic women nagging 24/7. Traded my "dimes" in for a real dime, a chick with intellect, substance, and insight to make me a better man.

This plus what cartune and Wise said
pimp.gif

im good on these so called "dimes" i just want a real women dimes get used up and they hop on the next dude after next

im good on these so called "dimes" i just want a real women dimes get used up and they hop on the next dude after next

Back
Top Bottom