why am i not getting dimes?

ugly
#teampoor
awkward
not funny
shy
ohwell.gif

frown.gif

Dimes for the most part are expensive and if not properly given attention or something to do they can me mischevious.......... I don't have time for women
frown.gif

Dimes for the most part are expensive and if not properly given attention or something to do they can me mischevious.......... I don't have time for women
frown.gif

Also I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a full fledged dime. Hell even 9's are ssuuupperrr rare and I live in L.A.

Also I can count on one hand the number of times I've seen a full fledged dime. Hell even 9's are ssuuupperrr rare and I live in L.A.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked

OF

FREE EARL...

oh and all in process right now im weeding out looking for that flower

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Mostly because I'm skinny,slant eyed my ears are big as___ ,Drunk white girls is the only way ill get my duck sicked

OF

FREE EARL...

oh and all in process right now im weeding out looking for that flower

I need to pursue, I will get number maybe call once and thats it. I dont know whats wrong with me.

I need to pursue, I will get number maybe call once and thats it. I dont know whats wrong with me.

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence
And I feel as though Im losing my personality because Im so wrapped up in superficiality (not being beautiful, rich, and having Polo and Gucci and what not)

(but of course all you people know that already
30t6p3b.gif
)

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence
And I feel as though Im losing my personality because Im so wrapped up in superficiality (not being beautiful, rich, and having Polo and Gucci and what not)

30t6p3b.gif
)

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence

30t6p3b.gif
)

Damn why is it you're always posting some negative business, its like every time I see you post it's some wack deal on how your life blows and you're ugly
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can turn most of what you just listed into positives: you don't have a job cause you're chilling and are spending time meeting new people, you don't have a car and nice clothes cause you like to spend it on fine foods or movies or ______, etc.

But feeling like crap cause you think you're ugly?
laugh.gif
that's some female mentality. Men don't care whether they're beautiful or not... you need to step your game up and get at the girls you're feeling. I don't know you in real life but it sounds like you spend more time wishing you were pretty and had cash than actually chasing females.

Just wondering, would you rather be pretty or get attractive women?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Man Im Ugly
Broke as +**%
No job
No car
Shy
No confidence

30t6p3b.gif
)

Damn why is it you're always posting some negative business, its like every time I see you post it's some wack deal on how your life blows and you're ugly
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You can turn most of what you just listed into positives: you don't have a job cause you're chilling and are spending time meeting new people, you don't have a car and nice clothes cause you like to spend it on fine foods or movies or ______, etc.

But feeling like crap cause you think you're ugly?
laugh.gif
that's some female mentality. Men don't care whether they're beautiful or not... you need to step your game up and get at the girls you're feeling. I don't know you in real life but it sounds like you spend more time wishing you were pretty and had cash than actually chasing females.

Just wondering, would you rather be pretty or get attractive women?

Just do like i do, if you got a big head tell a female that your forehead is a lucky charm and if she rubs it she'll get laid tonight. If you got no car tell her you'd take her on a date but your lamborfeeties are a 1 passenger only type ride and your bank has a 2 day waiting period before you can transfer money from your savings to your checkings

Just do like i do, if you got a big head tell a female that your forehead is a lucky charm and if she rubs it she'll get laid tonight. If you got no car tell her you'd take her on a date but your lamborfeeties are a 1 passenger only type ride and your bank has a 2 day waiting period before you can transfer money from your savings to your checkings

Back
Top Bottom