why do people drive drunk or buzzed??

ok, so i know a lot of people who do this
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i really dont know why, i always ask the question..and cant get a straight answer

nothing wrong with driving buzzed. Driving drunk is bad though. Gotta know what you can handle. I always wait till i sober up enough to drive. If you can walka straight line without stumbling you're okay.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

nothing wrong with driving buzzed.

Tell that to the family of someone killed by someone who "only had a couple of beers".
Within his context, but means high. And with most people i know who do it, they don't want to crash for the night and also don't have adesignated driver because everyone got $%^#faced.

Theres a surface for drunk people who needs rides in my area. Its probably bread though and I doubt people would remember to call them.

Cuz they need to get home and no1 wants to give them a ride? I personally never drink & drive @ all (my boy don't drink so he's always the DD) butpple wanna stop it but there's some +%#@$%## who don't feel like taken sum1 home

I driven buzzed. Had no impact on my driving ability whatsoever. Drunk on the other had....hell no.

^ I think he's referring to people saying "they've only had a few beers" when they actually are more impaired than they realized or let on.

Too often people don't exercise the personal responsibility to designate a driver, so by the end of the night everyone is drunk with no one safe to drive.

There's rarely a good excuse to drive home drunk, call a cab, get a ride, crash the night where you are, do anything but get behind the wheel of a car.

i'll admit I've driven real buzzed, but wouldn't say I was drunk. only drove cause couldn't find a ride and/or everyone else was moreintoxicated than I was.

irresponsible? yeah, but @*!! it. gotta get home to work the next day.

MH

because cabs don't stop to pick my black %+! up on the late night

the eff else am I supposed to get home?

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Originally Posted by kdwallace

nothing wrong with driving buzzed.

Tell that to the family of someone killed by someone who "only had a couple of beers".

WHY SO SERIOUS?
cuz this #%!+ isn't a joke
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Cosign. Never again will I ride with anyone who has been drinking or smokin. I'm betting there are hundreds of thousands who do this.

Back
Top Bottom