Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

IMO it comes down to what your values are at a young age. If you see black men with black women mostly as a young'n you might stick to the black women. However, in the back of your mind you might be allured to white women because its kinda exotic in a way.

Im not black, I am latino and my dad has mostly been with white women, so as a result, what do you think Im used to being with? That said, I dont discriminate. I actually prefer mixed girls (latino or black) because its the best of all worlds...usually. But mostly, interracial relations is a taboo, people are attracted regardless of race.

To be honest I think theres of a thing with white women and black men. I know so many white girls that want a black man.

I don't really like white women cause they depreciate in value and looks so fast by 20 you have a 30 and by 30 you have a 80 year old fish dog

I don't really like white women cause they depreciate in value and looks so fast by 20 you have a 30 and by 30 you have a 80 year old fish dog

Access. If we all had constant access to them the same way that we have access to the women around our way. Then the allure would fade. Just my opinion.

Access. If we all had constant access to them the same way that we have access to the women around our way. Then the allure would fade. Just my opinion.

I think White women are held in such high regard by Minorities because in Western society they are considered the standard of beauty, look at TV or magazines, a White woman is gonna be portrayed as beautiful more than other type of woman.

Then you have White men who hold minority women in a higher regard because they realize their are less Minority women around and therefore hold them in higher regard.

Its basically 2 different ways of looking at something.

I think White women are held in such high regard by Minorities because in Western society they are considered the standard of beauty, look at TV or magazines, a White woman is gonna be portrayed as beautiful more than other type of woman.

Then you have White men who hold minority women in a higher regard because they realize their are less Minority women around and therefore hold them in higher regard.

Its basically 2 different ways of looking at something.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

I don't, spinoff thread maker. I just never had one. Sheesh...

didn't read your thread

this came from the kanye joint

sorry pal

Sure you didn't.
tired.gif
 , sorry kiddo your wrong again

Better question though is as a minority man how the eff can you stand being with a white women. I find most, not all, but most of them act like carbon copies who all think, act, like, dislike, carry themselves, everything the same way.

And, the way they do these things are not particularly my cup of tea. I just find it kind of annoying and boring I guess.

No one can understand me, relate to me, have as much in common, get along, or have as much fun with me as a minority female could.

Plus looks wise minority females
pimp.gif
> white women any day, but that's just my opinion.

Better question though is as a minority man how the eff can you stand being with a white women. I find most, not all, but most of them act like carbon copies who all think, act, like, dislike, carry themselves, everything the same way.

And, the way they do these things are not particularly my cup of tea. I just find it kind of annoying and boring I guess.

No one can understand me, relate to me, have as much in common, get along, or have as much fun with me as a minority female could.

Plus looks wise minority females
pimp.gif
> white women any day, but that's just my opinion.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Why do you guys like fat chicks?  That is the one I wonder more.

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.
Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif
Who is "we"?

EDIT

NVM after reading some of the ignorance in this thread already. I'll gracefully bow eerily back out

homer-grass.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Why do you guys like fat chicks?  That is the one I wonder more.

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.
Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif
Who is "we"?

EDIT

NVM after reading some of the ignorance in this thread already. I'll gracefully bow eerily back out

homer-grass.gif

cant even front though a thick white chick catches my attention early

not fat HOV

cant even front though a thick white chick catches my attention early

not fat HOV

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if this isnt a stereotype in the midst of an already racially charged topic, i dont know what is. 

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if this isnt a stereotype in the midst of an already racially charged topic, i dont know what is. 

1. Cause they look the best
2. Cause they're harder to get if you aren't white
3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

Its the media that makes people think that "famous people", or whatever you want to call em, are the image we need to portray to FEEL GOOD, BE IT, COOL, FASHIONABLE, IN STYLE, ETC.

People are too influenced by what th next man is doing.

But on the other hand maybe people are just attracted to them, because they are FREAKS MAN! But I'm not prejeduce towards any beautiful women.

Back
Top Bottom