Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

1. Cause they look the best
2. Cause they're harder to get if you aren't white
3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

Its the media that makes people think that "famous people", or whatever you want to call em, are the image we need to portray to FEEL GOOD, BE IT, COOL, FASHIONABLE, IN STYLE, ETC.

People are too influenced by what th next man is doing.

But on the other hand maybe people are just attracted to them, because they are FREAKS MAN! But I'm not prejeduce towards any beautiful women.

Originally Posted by scshift

3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

lol @ 1 and 3
NT is crazy

3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

lol @ 1 and 3
NT is crazy

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Better question though is as a minority man how the eff can you stand being with a white women. I find most, not all, but most of them act like carbon copies who all think, act, like, dislike, carry themselves, everything the same way.

And, the way they do these things are not particularly my cup of tea. I just find it kind of annoying and boring I guess.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if this isnt a stereotype in the midst of an already racially charged topic, i dont know what is. 
I didn't say that it wasn't and I understand it is, which is why I said "not all" and at the end of my post "but that's just my opinion"

Maybe it is the area that I'm in or just random chance that pretty much all of the white women I have encountered are like what I'm stereotyping them as, but its enough to turn me off.

Not only do I see this in person, but in the mainstream media as well. So... I am stereotyping, but I was asking, in my eye, a legit question to my fellow minority men. You  can agree or disagree, but I would like a comment further than oh you're being racist. Thanks for the heads up, [kanye] Got it, got it, ^!&&@ I gots it [kanye]

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Better question though is as a minority man how the eff can you stand being with a white women. I find most, not all, but most of them act like carbon copies who all think, act, like, dislike, carry themselves, everything the same way.

And, the way they do these things are not particularly my cup of tea. I just find it kind of annoying and boring I guess.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but if this isnt a stereotype in the midst of an already racially charged topic, i dont know what is. 
I didn't say that it wasn't and I understand it is, which is why I said "not all" and at the end of my post "but that's just my opinion"

Maybe it is the area that I'm in or just random chance that pretty much all of the white women I have encountered are like what I'm stereotyping them as, but its enough to turn me off.

Not only do I see this in person, but in the mainstream media as well. So... I am stereotyping, but I was asking, in my eye, a legit question to my fellow minority men. You  can agree or disagree, but I would like a comment further than oh you're being racist. Thanks for the heads up, [kanye] Got it, got it, ^!&&@ I gots it [kanye]

Originally Posted by Al Audi

3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

lol @ 1 and 3
NT is crazy
LOL @ 2

Who you kiddin white women are so easy to pull. Adjust your game to fit their wants and desires, they fall into your lap.

3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

lol @ 1 and 3
NT is crazy
LOL @ 2

Who you kiddin white women are so easy to pull. Adjust your game to fit their wants and desires, they fall into your lap.

I would like to know this too, because I've been falling for white men my whole life with NO IDEA as to why
laugh.gif

Actually, according to Freud it does make sense since my dad is white. *shrug

I would like to know this too, because I've been falling for white men my whole life with NO IDEA as to why
laugh.gif

Actually, according to Freud it does make sense since my dad is white. *shrug

3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

lol @ 1 and 3
NT is crazy

lol @ 2.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

And that's coming from one of the laziest people ever when it comes to putting in work to get girls, black girls ask for way too much.
ohwell.gif

3. They look the best

P.S. fat girls are gross
sick.gif

lol @ 1 and 3
NT is crazy

lol @ 2.
laugh.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

And that's coming from one of the laziest people ever when it comes to putting in work to get girls, black girls ask for way too much.
ohwell.gif

What about the black guys that date white woman and act as if they are a "badge of honor" i mean for instance my boy Raymond , son has had gorgeous girls all races as long as ive known him and he has always been consistent on how he acted no with females. He even had a asian joint also she was a little extra ghetto but dude never changed his ways. Recently he bagged this white girl who from his mouth told me she has a checkered past and was odee easy to smash BUT she has dude talking different, acting different , and even tricking which is something he never did. He told me he doesn't really like her at all but he wants her to fall in love with him so he can get her pregnant 
indifferent.gif
what part of the game is that ?

What about the black guys that date white woman and act as if they are a "badge of honor" i mean for instance my boy Raymond , son has had gorgeous girls all races as long as ive known him and he has always been consistent on how he acted no with females. He even had a asian joint also she was a little extra ghetto but dude never changed his ways. Recently he bagged this white girl who from his mouth told me she has a checkered past and was odee easy to smash BUT she has dude talking different, acting different , and even tricking which is something he never did. He told me he doesn't really like her at all but he wants her to fall in love with him so he can get her pregnant 
indifferent.gif
what part of the game is that ?

Back
Top Bottom