Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

I gotta start rapping again, this some bull4$#
laugh.gif

you cant categorize how attractive a woman is by the complexion of their skin, there are gorgeous women of all different complexions.....i personally love caramel complexion girls....

you cant categorize how attractive a woman is by the complexion of their skin, there are gorgeous women of all different complexions.....i personally love caramel complexion girls....

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Am i in the minority for feeling like all women should be held in the same regard whether or not your attracted more to a certain race ?
Maybe you are.  Were you taught to think otherwise? 

Am i in the minority for feeling like all women should be held in the same regard whether or not your attracted more to a certain race ?

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

I mean I was always taught to respect women in general whether your attracted to them or not. Ofcourse by default if you like a CERTAIN female or are in a relationship with one your gonna treat her above other females because that's your woman or potentially can be but just because i tend to like black/latina women doesn't mean it's okay to treat the white chicks i know lesser than females of a different race because i'm not necessarily attracted to them

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

I mean I was always taught to respect women in general whether your attracted to them or not. Ofcourse by default if you like a CERTAIN female or are in a relationship with one your gonna treat her above other females because that's your woman or potentially can be but just because i tend to like black/latina women doesn't mean it's okay to treat the white chicks i know lesser than females of a different race because i'm not necessarily attracted to them

I've encountered hot white girls and beautiful ethnic girls. 
In the end, beauty means more to me than hotness.

I've encountered hot white girls and beautiful ethnic girls. 
In the end, beauty means more to me than hotness.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I don't put any race on a pedestal....but that's just me
This and some of those chicks up there with snoop might be latina.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

I don't put any race on a pedestal....but that's just me
This and some of those chicks up there with snoop might be latina.

Back
Top Bottom