Why do we particularly hold white woman in such high regard and not ALL women ?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Why do you guys like fat chicks?  That is the one I wonder more.

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]guys like us who like "fat" chicks like them that way because some of us have the arsenal to handle all the mass,[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]guys like you would get broke in half[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and about the race thing: everyone wants to get back at "the man" by effin his daughter[/color]
pimp.gif

I understand men of color wanting to get down with a white chick....same reason I'd want to get down with a chick of color.  I don't get the fat thing though.
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]guys like us who like "fat" chicks like them that way because some of us have the arsenal to handle all the mass,[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]guys like you would get broke in half[/color]
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]and about the race thing: everyone wants to get back at "the man" by effin his daughter[/color]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

Oh jesus...so now I'm a racist.....
laugh.gif

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm white, and you could never catch me with a matching woman.
mixed woman > everything else 

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

guys like us who like "fat" chicks like them that way because some of us have the arsenal to handle all the mass,

guys like you would get broke in half
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and about the race thing: everyone wants to get back at "the man" by effin his daughter
pimp.gif

Got it.  Thanks for the reply.  I will be the first to admit I can't handle those fat masses and thighs and cottage cheese crinkles.  More power to all of you.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

guys like us who like "fat" chicks like them that way because some of us have the arsenal to handle all the mass,

guys like you would get broke in half
grin.gif
laugh.gif

and about the race thing: everyone wants to get back at "the man" by effin his daughter
pimp.gif

Got it.  Thanks for the reply.  I will be the first to admit I can't handle those fat masses and thighs and cottage cheese crinkles.  More power to all of you.

I'm white, and you could never catch me with a matching woman.
mixed woman > everything else 

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

as long as theyre not american born/raised. ill take an international chick any day...its the snobby american girls that i stay away from

as long as theyre not american born/raised. ill take an international chick any day...its the snobby american girls that i stay away from

Because of the Western concept of female beauty. This thread pops up every time a "How do I get a white woman?" thread pops up.

Because of the Western concept of female beauty. This thread pops up every time a "How do I get a white woman?" thread pops up.

I couldn't care...let them stay focused on white women only.
It means more beautiful women (of different races) for me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I couldn't care...let them stay focused on white women only.
It means more beautiful women (of different races) for me 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
thats what you heard me call you ?

I just didn't know you knew my race from me posting

generalizations ftl

Who are "You" guys ?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
thats what you heard me call you ?

I just didn't know you knew my race from me posting

generalizations ftl

Back
Top Bottom