Why do women...??? Vol. 1

^^ word.

All women complain or nagg about something. I love my girl to death but she naggs the hell out of me about my eating habits...nag, nag, nag, nag.

Originally Posted by Put em up

^^ word.

All women complain or nagg about something. I love my girl to death but she naggs the hell out of me about my eating habits...nag, nag, nag, nag.

Word. Theit like parents. Always want to know where we're at, what we're doing, who we're with and what time wr gettn home. And just like we did ordo with our parents we might lie. Not because we're doing something wrong but because we dont Want to deal with the nagging. Then they get mad cause welie. And when we do tell the truth they cant handle it and nagg some more.

IIceman83:

Soo tru dog. Women might say they want to hear the honest truth all the time but they really don't and most of the time they can't handle it either.

Check this out, so my girl is thinking about making a hair change.(should she cut it or not) well we pull up to a gas station and this women in front of us hasa short curly fro. She asks me would that hair do look good on her. I tell her "no bc your hairs not good enough." She goes on this rant about why amI with her if I dont find her attractive and im so ingnorant bc that women probably has a processor in her hair. Im like yo you ask what I thought and I toldyou.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Her: im going out with my friends tonight
Me: ok have fun
Her: your not gonna ask me where im going?
Me: where are you going?
Her: you dont care about me
Me: yes i do. I just said have fun and enjoy urself
Her: you dont care about anything i do. You dont love me. SMH

In reverse

Me: im going out tonight
Her: where, with who?
Me: with the boys
Her: where?
Me: a club
Her: what club?
Me: (insert club)
Her: what time u Coming back. U gonna dance with anyone?
Me: im just going out to have fun. (proceeds to walk out).
In the car phone rings
Her: you dont love me. You only care about urself and ur friends

I really dont get it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Brody are we dating the same girl?!?!?!

My lady is like that too!! haha!!

She's in this post too, Hey babe! Love u.
wink.gif

Soo tru dog. Women might say they want to hear the honest truth all the time but they really don't and most of the time they can't handle it either.
i just did a blog post about if females could handle male honesty. The answer is a resounding NO

Glad I dont have these problems. but a "friend" of mine

Her: How did dancing with me make you feel
Me: You really want the truth? The God honest truth?
Her: Yeah
Me:Can you handle it?
Her: Yeah just tell me
Me: I wanted to have intercourse with you
Her: I cant believe you just said that
Me: You said you wanted the truth...
Her: I cant believe you...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i just did a blog post about if females could handle male honesty. The answer is a resounding NO

Glad I dont have these problems. but a "friend" of mine

Her: How did dancing with me make you feel
Me: You really want the truth? The God honest truth?
Her: Yeah
Me:Can you handle it?
Her: Yeah just tell me
Me: I wanted to have intercourse with you
Her: I cant believe you just said that
Me: You said you wanted the truth...
Her: I cant believe you...

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

I have so many other examples of this

Originally Posted by Put em up

IIceman83:

Check this out, so my girl is thinking about making a hair change.(should she cut it or not) well we pull up to a gas station and this women in front of us has a short curly fro. She asks me would that hair do look good on her. I tell her "no bc your hairs not good enough." She goes on this rant about why am I with her if I dont find her attractive and im so ingnorant bc that women probably has a processor in her hair. Im like yo you ask what I thought and I told you.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
well, no big surpise with the way you chose to word it. You should have said the cut wasn't suited to her facial structure or something. Youkinda made it sound like her hair is inferior by saying its not "good enough"

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Yep. Same old, same old on Niketalk.

Thugnificence is still complaining about his girlfriend on the internet where she can read it. Talk about passive aggressive, feminine ways to handle conflict...
Enphan is still using his psychotically dysfunctional relationship with his girlfriend as a barometer for normal relationships.
The wise ones are still acting like they can't possibly find a woman that can contend with their staggering intellect. Maybe you're just not as confident as you think.
And I'm on a high horse.
I would probably fit under the "wise ones are still acting like they can't possibly find a woman that can contend with their staggeringintellect", but I learned that that's just stupid, most of these things are part of a relationship. Can you imagine a perfect relationship, that wouldsuck and it would get boring. There is a limit though, some women are simply too crazy.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by muffinlover

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..you need to find a better class of women Pana

I agree. These girls sound really immature and annoying.
i bet you do some of these same things...
Well to be fair, I only read the first post and no, I don't do any of those things. I want my boyfriend to enjoy being around me as opposed tohim thinking that I'm an annoying harpy.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

..you need to find a better class of women Pana

I agree. These girls sound really immature and annoying.
i bet you do some of these same things...
Well to be fair, I only read the first post and no, I don't do any of those things. I want my boyfriend to enjoy being around me as opposed to him thinking that I'm an annoying harpy.
u only read the first post & then you replied...

people are getting lazier & lazier these days...

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Enphan is still using his psychotically dysfunctional relationship with his girlfriend as a barometer for normal relationships.

eyes.gif

because she doesn't understand the concept of "hypothetical" and gets upset?

grin.gif
, you even in a relationship?

yeah, i'm offended.

Back
Top Bottom