Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

040435.jpg

smokin.gif

dirt magnet soles are not wassup.... second least favorite foam after those carolina color joints....

dirt magnet soles are not wassup.... second least favorite foam after those carolina color joints....

pimp.gif
Sheeeeit I love my pair.
It happened to be the last pair in the store AND they were my size!
YES this is a cool story.

pimp.gif
Sheeeeit I love my pair.
It happened to be the last pair in the store AND they were my size!
YES this is a cool story.

I love my pair too.

Even had a couple younger dudes in the hood like @%+, askin me questions.

I love my pair too.

Even had a couple younger dudes in the hood like @%+, askin me questions.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Their soles.. god forbid they get dirty.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

^^^^Me too MJ.
I get mad looks (and sometimes questions) when I wear my joints.In my head i'm like "where the *+%@ have ya'll been?".

^^^^Me too MJ.
I get mad looks (and sometimes questions) when I wear my joints.In my head i'm like "where the *+%@ have ya'll been?".

I've worked out and hooped in mine and they still look great. They are built to last for sure. I just wish they would have made the sock liner black...

I've worked out and hooped in mine and they still look great. They are built to last for sure. I just wish they would have made the sock liner black...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

040435.jpg

smokin.gif

Ive Always Had Love For Them... Its A Few Things I Dont Like About Em But They Still Get Respect.
smokin.gif
 The Check Down By The Toe Box Shoulda Been White.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

040435.jpg

smokin.gif

Ive Always Had Love For Them... Its A Few Things I Dont Like About Em But They Still Get Respect.
smokin.gif
 The Check Down By The Toe Box Shoulda Been White.

Back
Top Bottom