Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

i personally hate da white sock liner, but i guess they don't get love here..cuz outside NT they get MAAAAD love...these were da second fastest seller

from da fantastic 4 pack...cats from my hood love these.

i personally hate da white sock liner, but i guess they don't get love here..cuz outside NT they get MAAAAD love...these were da second fastest seller

from da fantastic 4 pack...cats from my hood love these.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Only gripe is the white sock liner, other then that I love my pair.

basically... the white sock liner gets dirty dumb quick... and if you think all foamposites should have a clear bottom you are an idiot... these are a dope shoe... i do agree the upper should have been nubuck but overall this shoe is good as is...

basically... the white sock liner gets dirty dumb quick... and if you think all foamposites should have a clear bottom you are an idiot... these are a dope shoe... i do agree the upper should have been nubuck but overall this shoe is good as is...

Originally Posted by you go boy

I agree with everything said. I've been wondering if there is a way to dye the sock liner, because it just make my otherwise nice pair look dengy(sp?)

Originally Posted by you go boy

I agree with everything said. I've been wondering if there is a way to dye the sock liner, because it just make my otherwise nice pair look dengy(sp?)

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i never understood wat was so Dr. Doom about them they should've used his colors

Only because some magazine had a picture of an early Fantastic Four pack and those foams were included.  I'm guessing Nike decided not to have them in the pack and just released them as its own shoe but some decided to associate Fantastic Four with them anyway?

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i never understood wat was so Dr. Doom about them they should've used his colors

Only because some magazine had a picture of an early Fantastic Four pack and those foams were included.  I'm guessing Nike decided not to have them in the pack and just released them as its own shoe but some decided to associate Fantastic Four with them anyway?

Fine with me
I wish i woldnt have ran thru my pair
Sockliner got dirty but so do socks
Quick oss in the washing mashine and ready to roll

Fine with me
I wish i woldnt have ran thru my pair
Sockliner got dirty but so do socks
Quick oss in the washing mashine and ready to roll

White outsole/lining doesn't bother me much.

The fact that they're cut @%!ways however writes the shoe off imo.

Back
Top Bottom