Why don't the Dr.Doom Foamposites get any love.....?

White outsole/lining doesn't bother me much.

The fact that they're cut @%!ways however writes the shoe off imo.

Them Joints didnt sit long in the DMV. I liked them but didnt have the funds at the time.

Them Joints didnt sit long in the DMV. I liked them but didnt have the funds at the time.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Cause of the solid white bottom. I like em the way they are!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i don't have them yet but imo, they are one of the most clean colorways.... id love to get a pair

i don't have them yet but imo, they are one of the most clean colorways.... id love to get a pair

Obviously everyone has their own opinion. I think the dooms are fresh. Black&white c/w, very simple and clean. That's a pair i'd love to see retroed.

Obviously everyone has their own opinion. I think the dooms are fresh. Black&white c/w, very simple and clean. That's a pair i'd love to see retroed.

I thought the Dr. Dooms where the silver/blk pro foams?  Oh well...glad I never called them that...

I thought the Dr. Dooms where the silver/blk pro foams?  Oh well...glad I never called them that...

The first time I saw a pair of these I was straight up enamored with them. Now I'm not as captivated with them as I was a few years ago, but I still wouldn't mind owning a pair. It's a nice sneaker, just not a "must have", for lack of a better term.

The first time I saw a pair of these I was straight up enamored with them. Now I'm not as captivated with them as I was a few years ago, but I still wouldn't mind owning a pair. It's a nice sneaker, just not a "must have", for lack of a better term.

I never cared for them, I tried to like them, but couldn't.

Foams are supposed to be durable, once the white starts looking dirty, it's a wrap

I never cared for them, I tried to like them, but couldn't.

Foams are supposed to be durable, once the white starts looking dirty, it's a wrap

Back
Top Bottom