Why is it so hard to "Undeadstock" a fresh pair of J's

just unveiled my DMP 7's for the first time, it was like walkin on water. Everyone was comments. Feels good to rock kicks not everyone has or hyperbeasted on

Screw you guys, unless you're resellers, then I need you, but I intend to wear every pair of J's I buy. I like 'em too much to not wear 'em. That's why they're my pair.

Screw you guys, unless you're resellers, then I need you, but I intend to wear every pair of J's I buy. I like 'em too much to not wear 'em. That's why they're my pair.

i completely understand my man, I used the be the exact same way, in fact i still have Js (like the spacejams) that I still havent worn cuz im too afraid da get em messed up, but ive learned that its no point in buying em if you not goin wear em and show em off. Da key to crackin your shoes is to wear em to a place wear you can b a 100% positive they not goin get messed up, then clean dem $!%!+ rite when you get home...works for me lol

i completely understand my man, I used the be the exact same way, in fact i still have Js (like the spacejams) that I still havent worn cuz im too afraid da get em messed up, but ive learned that its no point in buying em if you not goin wear em and show em off. Da key to crackin your shoes is to wear em to a place wear you can b a 100% positive they not goin get messed up, then clean dem $!%!+ rite when you get home...works for me lol

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

It is one of the hardest things that i do....lol...im hoping by reading the responses that, i can see that its a stupid behavior that can be changed so i can rock the kicks that i spend so much loot on!!
It's not it's just you, at the end of the day it's a just a pair of shoes. Enjoy them yourself or let time enjoy them.

It is one of the hardest things that i do....lol...im hoping by reading the responses that, i can see that its a stupid behavior that can be changed so i can rock the kicks that i spend so much loot on!!
It's not it's just you, at the end of the day it's a just a pair of shoes. Enjoy them yourself or let time enjoy them.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

if i cop a pair on release date I rock within a couple of days of buying them. Buying online is different for me though. I got a pair of hare 7s yesterday and im really scared to wear them because my hare 1s are hurt

indifferent.gif
Completely different... Hare VII are VII's
grin.gif
completely different mold and completely different shoe than the ones. SMH
390356125.jpg

SMH! THE 1 AND THE 7S ARE SIMILAR (IF NOT THE SAME) MATERIAL WISE.
eyes.gif
7s ARE A DIFFERENT MOLD FROM THE 1s? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT IT!
eek.gif

WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THAT I DONT WANT MY 7s TO GET DIRTY LIKE MY 1s DID. THERE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME MATERIAL!
UNDERSTAND?

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

if i cop a pair on release date I rock within a couple of days of buying them. Buying online is different for me though. I got a pair of hare 7s yesterday and im really scared to wear them because my hare 1s are hurt

indifferent.gif
Completely different... Hare VII are VII's
grin.gif
completely different mold and completely different shoe than the ones. SMH
390356125.jpg

SMH! THE 1 AND THE 7S ARE SIMILAR (IF NOT THE SAME) MATERIAL WISE.
eyes.gif
7s ARE A DIFFERENT MOLD FROM THE 1s? WHO WOULDA THOUGHT IT!
eek.gif

WHAT I WAS SAYING WAS THAT I DONT WANT MY 7s TO GET DIRTY LIKE MY 1s DID. THERE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME MATERIAL!
UNDERSTAND?

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

just unveiled my DMP 7's for the first time, it was like walkin on water. Everyone was comments. Feels good to rock kicks not everyone has or hyperbeasted on

yeah i un-dsed my blk/purp/rep vii a couple weeks back & i got comments all day

Originally Posted by Tappsracer

yeah i un-dsed my blk/purp/rep vii a couple weeks back & i got comments all day

I usually don't have this problem. But I am having the hardest time wearing my ds pair of Olympic VI's :/ I agree though wear your shoes lol, although I am being a hypocrite by not wearing those 6's argh

I usually don't have this problem. But I am having the hardest time wearing my ds pair of Olympic VI's :/ I agree though wear your shoes lol, although I am being a hypocrite by not wearing those 6's argh

Back
Top Bottom